Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant (631 Views)

50 Years Old Man Marries His Three Girlfriends At Once, To Save Cost Of Separate / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / The Chinese City Where Men Have 'three Girlfriends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Haa how did this happen. These girls kept dropping in like flies to inform me of the situations on ground.

When I was banging them, my pullout game was very strong but they told me that they had taken pills so there was nothing to fear. I released inside all of them. It was a foursome. Now I'm really confused. I'm too young to be a father
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by brightalo1010: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
ok I go help
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by ajasbaba(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
when you dey yarsnh the 3 of them who you ask of help from,

now you want help.

you dey sick for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by Ereholuwa: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
loooool.... you need a stage

(in jenifa's voice) shiidren of nowadays...

op abegi! no kill person with laugh. You aren't old enough to be a dad but you old enough to manage three ladies at the same time...

you'd have to fast forward into the future ni oo. man up and carry your cross. Pele ti e
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by solace89(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
R
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by atilla(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
congratulations

pls invite us fornthe naming. na three fanta i go drink

1 Like

Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by mikool007(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
We need pple like you in Chelsea....score frm any angle grin
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by dollarprincess(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
I pray say make the three be twins so that u will breack record
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by smoby(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
congratulations ////******in***//m.i voice ****now u gat something to worry about
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by faithugo64(f): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
this guy sef,wetin be your own??

from coloured teeth to butt hairs to impregnating three girls

am beginning to think you are fake and seeking for unnecessary attention
Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by JBUZZ: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Warisdis?

Re: Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
faithugo64:
this guy sef,wetin be your own??

from coloured teeth to butt hairs to impregnating three girls

am beginning to think you are fake and seeking for unnecessary attention

You want microphone?? She-diot

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Things To Tell Your Loved Ones Every Single Day / 12 Weekend & Public Holiday Struggles Workers Can Understand / What Am I ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.