Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) (1827 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / #bbnaija: Tobi & Alex plays dirty in The Presence Of Cee-c And Others (video) / "Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) by LifeDrama: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigeria’s male barbie Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky granted an interview where he revealed five things about his ‘BAE’, explained that he’s not GAY and will definitely love to get married.

The interview took place yesterday at Thenetng headquarters in Lagos. Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGb1xlTyoNk

http://lifedrama.com.ng/bobrisky-talks-on-his-bae-sex-life-and-others-video/

Re: BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aha..... Coz is it bcoz he's in Ng? Is he scared tat locals will throw him some rotten tomatoes (ooh no, even tomatoes are damn expensive)... tongue I mean they gone throw some small stones to him?
Re: BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) by sinaj(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
This guy is just scary cry

The interview is quite funny tho
Re: BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) by Dinocarex(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Who will share me data to watch??,
Re: BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) by Julietcutie(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin i won't watch the video ...but are you sure his bae ain't a sugar mummy

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger / My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me / 25 Most Creative Bathroom Signs You Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.