Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

She Is Not Sexually Responsive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Sexually Responsive (1807 Views)

Sex Can Keep A Woman!!! Ladies Dont Come Here If Ur Not Sexually Active!! To Bla / Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf / “I Did This Since He Could Not Sexually Satisfy Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Since she was born..she has never had the urge for sex. What ever you do to her she doesn't feel anything.. What might be wrong with her?
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by DLondonboiy: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
The babe is decieveing you Mr...

Person wey dey masturbate for night...You come here dey yarn dust..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Drdreyy: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
psychokinesis:
Since she was born..she has never had the urge for sex. What ever you do to her she doesn't feel anything.. What might be wrong with her?

She has been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and it's very likely she was given type III.

She can never have the urge, and that is the main aim for female circumcision , to kill the urge completely so as to prevent a woman from becoming wayward, thus keep her virginity for her husband.

But unfortunately, their husbands don't usually enjoy them, it's her type that frequently denies her husband of sex. It also explains the reason why most African men are polygamous because of the practice of FGM in Africa.

Since her genital has been mutilated, sex will be a painful experience for her, that is if she ever gets turned ON to do it.
in most cases it's the husband forcing her for it.

That is how majority of African women are, in Nigeria alone, the prevalence rate is about 70%

6 Likes

Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Airtimex(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
i hate girls that pretends alot...she is selfish as a result of masturbation sad

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by funnynation(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pass her control 2me.. I bet you like bet9ja that after my work on her body, her story will never remain thesame.. Pesin wey sabi make use of his hand and tongue never handle her..

*Nairaland official comedian*
Jokes loading............
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Folalade(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
When she starts to have sex, the hidden urge will blow out.
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by makelove2m(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
she is suffering from nosexphobia, no cure yet, so leave her alone until she get married to the right man, then you come back here to complain, anu ofia
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by youngberry001(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oboy abeg help me wit her contact,,,,,,if i gbensh her eeh,,her life go restart ah swear sad ...

Then get one babalawo around our barack he go do d needful for me.
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by vickvan(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you don't know the right place to take her to OYO. Abeg who get original Nokia battery?
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

She has been genitally mutilated (circumcised) and it's very likely she was given type III.

She can never have the urge, and that is the main aim for female circumcision , to kill the urge completely so as to prevent a woman from becoming wayward, thus keep her virginity for her husband.

But unfortunately, their husbands don't usually enjoy them, it's her type that frequently denies her husband of sex. It also explains the reason why most African men are polygamous because of the practice of FGM in Africa.

Since her genital has been mutilated, sex will be a painful experience for her, that is if she ever gets turned ON to do it.

That is how majority of African women are, in Nigeria alone, the prevalence rate is about 70%
no she is not
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Correct
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Airtime:
i hate girls that pretends alot...she is selfish as a result of masturbation sad
be serious I'm talking about my fiancee here
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Folalade:
are you sure? We will soon get married
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Presh900(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
DLondonboiy:
The babe is decieveing you Mr...
Person wey dey masturbate for night...You come here dey yarn dust..
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Drdreyy: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
psychokinesis:
no she is not

And how do you know this? Have you made enquiries from her?
she might not even know, until she asks from her mum.

And depending on the way you ask her, she might shy away from the truth, because a lot of ills has been identified with the practice of FGM and it has been tagged "barbaric". So I don't expect any well educated woman to proudly claim she has been genitally mutilated (circumcised)
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by freakthingz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
You no be a hot nigga

you nor know how to do

Two mins with my mouth she go dey like Niagra Fall

WETTTTTT!!!!!
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

And how do you know this? Have you made enquiries from her?
she might not even know, until she asks from her mum.

And depending on the way you ask her, she might shy away from the truth, because a lot of ills has been identified with the practice of FGM and it has been tagged "barbaric". So I don't expect any well educated woman to proudly claim she has been genitally mutilated (circumcised)

from where she comes from they don't practice such things. And her thing is still intact
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
freakthingz:
You no be a hot nigga

you nor know how to do

Two mins with my mouth she go dey like Niagra Fall

WETTTTTT!!!!!
u won't understand
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Drdreyy: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
psychokinesis:

from where she comes from they don't practice such things. And her thing is still intact

Lol @her thing is still intact as if you are a medical practitioner that can easily distinguish between a mutilated female Genital and a non mutilated one.

The place she comes from doesn't matter, unless she is not from Africa. I have a study from the federal ministry of health and ministry of women affairs conducted in the 36 States of the federation. So no state is left out in the practice.

I'm not disputing all your claims, because we still have about 30% that are not mutilated.
If it's true that she is not circumcised, then you can go with what folalade said.

But if she has been circumcised, which i strongly suspect, then get ready to endure a sex starved marriage.
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Drdreyy: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Lol @her thing is still intact as if you are a medical practitioner that can easily distinguish between a mutilated female Genital and a non mutilated one.

The place she comes from doesn't matter, unless she is not from Africa. I have a study from the federal ministry of health and ministry of women affairs conducted in the 36 States of the federation. So no state is left out in the practice.

I'm not disputing all your claims, because we still have about 30% that are not mutilated.
If it's true that she is not circumcised, then you can go with what folalade said.

But if she has been circumcised, which i strongly suspect, then get ready to endure a sex starved marriage.
she is not..i have a knowledge background of medicine.. So i know y i came to this section. If not i would have seek medical attention
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by chris2face(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nawa oh op u sure say I know how to handle her may be u should learn the act from the gurus above who knows they may be right
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 10, 2016
She ain't feeling you, simple
psychokinesis:
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 10, 2016
She might not have sexual feelings for you. Female circumcision like the clit was scraped off? embarassed that small meat na em them dey worry about? *shivers*
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Folalade:
are you speaking from experience, just curious to know
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Nesso:
She ain't feeling you, simple
when are you guys going to be serious Don't talk of what you don't know
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2016
she never see correct konnddo wey go gbensh am proper!
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by Folalade(f): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2016
psychokinesis:
are you sure? We will soon get married
Of course, the feeling is same with all virgin girls except for a few
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Folalade:

Of course, the feeling is same with all virgin girls except for a few
tanx alot
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by sirliu(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2016
psychokinesis:

It's either she's an asexual person. You can google this. It is real. Or she is a lesbian. Sex isn't all that is required from a relationship. Asexual girls like companionship.
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
sirliu:

It's either she's an asexual person. You can google this. It is real. Or she is a lesbian. Sex isn't all that is required from a relationship. Asexual girls like companionship.
ok
Re: She Is Not Sexually Responsive by psychokinesis: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
sirliu:

tanx i think you made a valid point.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? / I May Be Slow Today But... / I Need A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.