Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) (39660 Views)

What's Your Worst Experience In A Nigerian Hotel? / Things To Look For When Booking A Nigerian Hotel / Journalist Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by SlaughterGang: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
martineinstein:
are u sure u didnt download dat image from bing/google image?

So,u took my jab serious?

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
oya,no vex
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by xty50(f): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
They keep disgraced this country, shames on that hotel.
you too.you keep disgracing us with your English undecided
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by pimplucious: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

U and the hotel ppl should be arrested and charged for disgraceful conduct

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by nijanigga: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:
I remember when I visited Nigeria, the hotel staff where very friendly except for the "akata" taunting...If you speak normally you hear "pardon"...try speaking "Nigerian" and you hear "Akata"...One bell boy was like Oga make I find woman wey go warm your bed shocked shocked shocked

I was 17 shocked
age 17, who cares in a lawless country, where a senator went to Egypt to marry 12 or 13 year old girl for $100,000
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Daslim180(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
misspicy:
Daslim180 wink

Misspicy where have u been?
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by holythug(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
PARDON!!!
Lukmann1:
shocked
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by crazysam001: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Just the same way you are also disgraced the country with your grammer
Lukmann1:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by wadoowadoo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is funny...not embarrassing

Very funny tho, bliv it or not the hotel would have made more money via exposure if he had done them the favour of mentioning the hotels name.
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Edum13656: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
there is nothing bad with those options, I can remember been called by one UK university and they asked more stupid questions. They make us look ABNORMAL
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
jide219:
and u keep disgracing this country with your English
i think hes forming,check his posts,hes doing it,'gbagauning' deliberately..
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
and with this your grammar,who are you disgracing?
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

More shame on your grammar
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by masseratti: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:
I remember when I visited Nigeria, the hotel staff where very friendly except for the "akata" taunting...If you speak normally you hear "pardon"...try speaking "Nigerian" and you hear "Akata"...One bell boy was like Oga make I find woman wey go warm your bed shocked shocked shocked

I was 17 shocked
o please save us that, the hotel, is it in a bush in gbongan or idi arere? undecided
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Hey

I was 17 shocked
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Mpanyi: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

Shamses on your English!
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fake
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Idowuh(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
the hotel should change name to "hotel de vision"

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked

Shame on your English teacher as well
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Collin Freeman exposed his email? Gan Gan Gan! cheesy
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by samsongbemisola(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
and shames on you too. just kidding bro
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by BlackAlbino6(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
ur spoken english eh (na wire oh) what a sentence . Wonderful pls where did u schooled at?
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by enyi1: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
Shame on your English!
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by ralphsoo(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Lukmann1:
shocked
are you not a disgrace like this?
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by Lukmann1: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2016
ralphsoo:
are you not a disgrace like this?
ask google
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by fabianiweka: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2016
it not funny and that option is true
how will he go to nigerian hotel site if he didnt dream of coming to nigria
the youth of this generation take everything as joke undecided
Re: Journalist Colin Freeman And A Nigerian Hotel (Photo) by HighestPriest: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Na via Vision d man take see d hotel..lolss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.