Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) (29813 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Fayose Distributes N10Million Grant To Artisans In Ekiti / Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well,this is a nice move
at least better than some stingy senators whose families are the only beneficiaries.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by farous(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one. Saraki a master politician. ...clearing the ground for 2019 presidency.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by danxzy: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
HMMMM thats good but permit to say its comouflag

N250M for what? this things am seeing? chai leing is corruption too

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
250 million? it is part of the money he stealed that he is used to bought those things. he thinked he can deceived us by that.
lawd have mercy...stealed?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by lixhi: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
the poor women will buy fuel to run those grinders with monies they dont have and the ones that have little will fuel their generator to run those sewing machines,..... WTH.. who are they deceiving in this country...Danm

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by lixhi: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
JEZUZ!!

Lukmann1:
250 million? it is part of the money he stealed that he is used to bought those things. he thinked he can deceived us by that.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
I should have been a politician... I am definitely in the wrong profession...
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
Rest in peace English language till we meet to part no more.
I will like to meet your proprietor/proprietress and English teacher. At least, if they can't refund all the money we paid as school fee they should be considerate enough to return some.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Saraki listen let me announce to you that Until the court discharge you as a noble blameless citizen and free of all charges leveled against you in NIGERIA my brother all you are doing is still with Nigeria wealth...therefore I give this article d heading SEE WHAT SENATE PRESIDENT DID FOR NIGERIA WOMEN IN KWARA STATE

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by theEYe21(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
If I hear undecided.....do they know what 250million is? They will just be deceiving Us themselves upandan undecided
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Elisean(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
They are just few items it was photoshopped. Repeated photos
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by theEYe21(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
More excuses to steal more money undecided
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by honourhim: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:

Your grammar tire me o. Its like u have a flair for past tense hence your use of it in commenting where there should be present tense.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Scam everywhere.

Our politicians has been deceiving us since adam and eve.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
250 million? it is part of the money he stealedstole that he is used to bought those things. he thinked he can deceived us by that.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by docmoses(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
na wa for dis ur
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by parliament1: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Like it or not!

Call him name or don't

To me! If this gesture is replicated by most of our senators(not to even mention governors)

Recession will be history in six months time.

Correct ur mistake while you can, I might add!
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by valx2: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
you must be a plastic surgeon. Look at the way you are bisecting and disecting English.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
This man is one of the greatest thieves to walk this planet. He looted depositors fund in Societe General bank and collapsed the bank to fund the purchase of his various mansions in the UK and his love his sport cars. He then went on to Govern Kwara state and looted the state dry.
We found out through the Panama leaks he is currently keeping most of his loot in Central America.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/panama-papers/201222-panamapapers-hidden-family-assets-nigerias-senate-president-saraki-uncovered-tax-havens.html
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by parliament1: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:

For ur grammar! You need to apologize to British who colonized Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by chi4ik4(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
czaratwork:
Bring Back Our Money (BBOM). You people will steal our money and use it to empower us. who is fooling who?
at least, he stole the money and using it on the needy. what about those that stole and eat alone?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Sainttops(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
As if I care. Nothing can change the factual fact that he is a thief, a big celebrated ole.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
chi4ik4:
at least, he stole the money and using it on the needy. what about those that stole and eat alone?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
kudos4u:
I am not still convince, big thief
you nko,big nepa bill. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
chi4ik4:
So if you steal $100 million that was responsible for improvishing the needy in the first place and give them $1 million out of the loot is that a good thing?Nigerians I weep everytime I see how foolish most of you reason.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
In Fela's voice. '
GOVERMENT MAGIC'
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Chisos is lord. See. Bullet
you and dapsoneh shudnt be decieved,that dude is deliberately 'gbagauning' grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
u cnt rob hassan to pay hussain,sarali return kwarans and nigeria money
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by moffat(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
which one Buhari too do self
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
How much is $600k upon all he stole from them? Stingy thief
When Warren Buffet gave out $31billion to Bill and Melinda foundation from the money he worked for.
Hungry gullible Nigerians would think Bukola has done something big,yeye dey smell
They forced them into hunger by stealing from them and now throwing them crumbs of bread that they'll really appreciate. Who does grinding machine and sewing machine betters his life? Can you give that to your own children?
I'm saying all these because the money is like their own and he's given small out of it to them. If they say thank you to him,then they're foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
chi4ik4:
this person probably got F9 parallel in waec. So some grown up Nigerians still think this way in 2016?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
sinceraconcept:
How much is $600k upon all he stole from them? Stingy thief
When Warren Buffet gave out $31billion to Bill and Melinda foundation from the money he worked for.
Hungry gullible Nigerians would think Bukola has done something big,yeye dey smell
They forced them into hunger by stealing from them and now throing them crumbs of bread that they'll realy appreciate. Who does grinding machine and sewing machine betters his life? Can you give that to your own children?
I'm saying all these because the money is like their own thats he's given smal out of it to them. If they say thank you to him,then they're foolish
I come to your house and rob you of all your belonging including your car and turn you into a destitute.Then the police find out I stole from you and take me to court for stealing from you,in order to garner some sympathy I give you some of the plates and spoons I stole in order to make the police drop the case and make you forgive men for stealing everything from you.Due to how improvished you have become you express gratitude.
This is the analogy of the Saraki case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Sacks Augustine Pelemo, Called Deputy Gov.'s Wife 'Acting First Lady' / Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles / Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.