Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members (556 Views)

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
IPOB/MASSOB coalition members have been urged to ignore the September 23 stay-at-home order earlier issued by IPOB in solidarity with the release of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
The directive was issued by a Coalition of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra.
A statement by the Coordinator and Secretary of the coalition, Messrs Okanu Muoneme and Basil Okwu, on Wednesday said that the group would no longer allow the death of members for avoidable reasons.
The coalition restated the call for the immediate and unconditional release of Kanu in line with the various court decisions on the matter.
It also urged the Federal Government to address the infrastructural decay in the South East and South-South geo-political zones, especially the federal roads which were in bad conditions.
It said, “We, IPOB and MASSOB, hereby dissociate ourselves from the directives of Radio Biafra broadcasting from overseas that people should stay indoors on Sept. 23 in solidarity for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

“We plead that President Muhammadu Buhari effect the release of Nnamdi Kanu immediately without condition and that all previous court judgments which ordered his release be obeyed without further delay.
“We urge the people and every believer of the Biafran struggle to go about their normal businesses without molestation.”
The coalition frowned at the activities of the operators of Radio Biafra whom they said were enjoying themselves outside the country while some of their members at home were either dead or languishing in prisons.
It said, “It is unfortunate that many of our members have died and others languishing in prisons while a few people operating the Radio Biafra abroad and their former leader are enjoying themselves.
“We shall no longer allow ourselves to be used as guinea pigs.”

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/185595/ignore-stay-order-ipobmassob-coalition-tells-members

Re: Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
ok
Re: Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
If this information is true; I'll be glad. I don't want to see another clash between my brothers and the Nigerian forces. The Nigerian forces don't have respect for human rights. I hate to see my brothers bleed. We can achieve our dream without blood shed.
Re: Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members by yorhmienerd(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where are the zombies who wanted this holiday b4, I tell u say u neva ready
Re: Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members by ebujany(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seat at home if you believe in the struggle, its not by force. Don't mind all this fake ipob/massob coordinated by buharis dss

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Stay-at-home Order – IPOB/MASSOB Coalition Tells Members by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
when will some greedy people stop selling their conscience and children's future. God is watching. contact @dj_jessejay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Largest Political Debates Throughout History / FLASH: EFCC Arrests Own Staff For N15million Bribe / BREAKING... Budget Padding Saga: House Of Reps Suspends Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.