Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss (582 Views)

Ladies If Money Is All You Need In A Relationship, Then See What You Need / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Are you passing through a broken relationship? then must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jidon3(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
smiley Are you having problem concering your partners (male or female). let discus on how to resolve and handle the matters. could you be fighting because of one thing or another.. or because buhari has destroy the economy wel being.. so it has affected your relationship. come in let resolve it..
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by Tega4kim(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
well mine is quiet diif.....I cheated on her nd ryt now I dnt knw wat to call us, she hates me so much now buh mehn iv learnt ma mistakes nd I rili want her back cox I still luv her........so wah shld I do next cox iv apologized
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol. Is this supposed to be an India hindus temple of solutions?
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jonaifame22(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
How can I make her trust me when we're abt doing doggy style,cos anytime am at her back and I wanna slide the dick in frm behind she'll want to put hersef saying that she doesn't trust me, that I cld shove my dick up in her ass, she knows I am not gay and I've not even disscussed anal sex wth her before
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jidon3(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tega4kim:
well mine is quiet diif.....I cheated on her nd ryt now I dnt knw wat to call us, she hates me so much now buh mehn iv learnt ma mistakes nd I rili want her back cox I still luv her........so wah shld I do next cox iv apologized
dnt just complain? you nid to find ways to get her back. use gift. try to treat her has if she is queen? try talking to her friends. to help you beg e.t.c
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jidon3(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
How can I make her trust me when we're abt doing doggy style,cos anytime am at her back and I wanna slide the dick in frm behind she'll want to put hersef saying that she doesn't trust me, that I cld shove my dick up in her ass, she knows I am not gay and I've not even disscussed anal sex wth her before
anal sex is a sin. and nt accepted by God. 2. u shuldnt av sex. expect you r married it is also a sin? sex doesnt matter in a relationship. love and trust are the main thing
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jidon3(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Is this supposed to be an India hindus temple of solutions?
It could be if u let it be. lol
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by kowalsky: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tega4kim:

You get what you get man.
First rule of living thou shath cheatest not..
I for one hate cheaters alot, cos you're a guy id have bashed you senseless
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jidon3(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
cc ; lalasticlala , tosyne2much
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by jidon3(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
kowalsky:

You get what you get man.
First rule of living thou shath cheatest not..
I for one hate cheaters alot, cos you're a guy id have bashed you senseless
lol
Re: Are You Having Problem In Your Relationship - Then Come In Let Discuss by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women / Some Girls Be Like """" / She Wants To Suicide!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.