Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women (545 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by saphhire: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-Built to Cheat, but So Are Nigerian Women

If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that cheating on your partner is very wrong! … Right?

Those of us who have been on the receiving end of betrayal know how down-right devastating it can be. Not only have I been cheated on, but many of my dear friends (both men and women) have had their hearts and sometimes marriages broken by a cheating partner.

Almost every single time, the act of cheating ultimately causes nothing but pain and misery for all parties involved.

And yet, so many people still do it. The question is: WHY?

I think by now we are all pretty tired of hearing the blame-based reasons modern relationship experts give us to us — He cheated because you gained weight, because he was bored, because he didn’t feel appreciated. She cheated because you don’t romance her anymore, because she felt ignored and neglected, because you didn’t make her feel like a woman anymore.

The answer to the age-old question of ‘why people cheat’ is an incredibly bitter pill to swallow because sometimes it almost feels like it is out of our control. And, to be honest, our deepest, darkest fear is that without being able to prevent infidelity, we leave ourselves open to the very real possibility we’ll be hurt and betrayed by someone we love.

Well, get ready, because when it comes to cheating, here’s what’s really going on:

COMPLETE POST:
http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/09/24/Yes-Nigerian-Men-Really-Are-In-Built-to-Cheat-but-So-Are-Nigerian-Women
Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Make I laugh small small grin

Men cheat coz konji na bastard. Evrytime they see big boobies and big yansh all they want is to poke those wet holes... angry

1 Like

Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by bamisepeters(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Make I laugh small small grin

Men cheat coz konji na bastard. Evrytime they see big boobies and big yansh all they want is to poke those wet holes... angry
is it all about big whatevers alone? You know some are not lovers of "Mr Biggs"? When you are a cheat it is not by the size of what you see, it is by program.
Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Which stoopid in-built undecided....Cheating is not gender based...its is personality based. Self control and self discipline...if you lack these two,if you like be a male,female or tranny...You will cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
is it all about big whatevers alone? You know some are not lovers of "Mr Biggs"? When you are a cheat it is not by the size of what you see, it is by program.

Yes men's brain are programmed to be konji all the time....this is the reason why they flirt even if they are in serious relationship...

Sometimes, it's their dickz that are thinking coz their brains are already in comatose. cool

1 Like

Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by bamisepeters(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes men's brain are programmed to be konji all the time....this is the reason why they flirt even if they are in serious relationship...

Sometimes, it's their dickz that are thinking coz their brains are already in comatose. cool
but i hope you know not all?
Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by FreeSpirited: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cheating is a natural thing...its a way of life....Humans will always cheat.....I dnt care about cheats....cos even if I do , I dnt call it cheating, am only meeting my innate sexual need, there's no point feeling bad because the society makes it bad......there can be moderacy to everything though
Re: Yes, Nigerian Men Really Are In-built To Cheat, But So Are Nigerian Women by unlimiteddammi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
MzLarem:
Which stoopid in-built undecided....Cheating is not gender based...its is personality based. Self control and self discipline...if you lack these two,if you like be a male,female or tranny...You will cheat.

K.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help / Meet Chinadu, A Disabled Keep Napep Driver / Is He A Cheater? 10 Unmistakable Signs He Is Cheating On You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.