Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? (1571 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
I wonder why women are so hard, just imagine
My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..

Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?
Re: Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by RabbaRabbi: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Check whether Bing can give you the answer undecided
Re: Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by Teniolasmart: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
i think yabaleft should provide more security measure.....I.I;cos it getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
how did this one escape from his cage grin
Re: Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by chynie: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Op oya go and take your medication now angry

And stay indoor don't come and disgrace usus grin

1 Like

Re: Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Hahahahaha so na u be breast tester and from there na pvssy tester u go be
Re: Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? by MARYchiells(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
No! You are at default. I mean not at fault

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel After Sexing A Girl You Are Playing / My Girlfriend Is Tribalistic / Ten Advantages Of Marrying An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.