Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (82350 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by samdwaplord(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2017
A nurse at Claybank Hospital in Gweru is battling for shame after she was recently caught in bed with another man on her wedding night.

The sex starved Kudzai Juliet Mudema and her husband Progress Walusi were both student nurses at Gweru General Hospital and are said to have begun their marriage on the rocks, as Kudzai is reported to have bedded her ex-boyfriend at the duo’s honeymoon.

A move which has since been confirmed by the hubby via leaked Whatsapp chats in possession of this publication.

In the verified leaked Whatsapp chats Walusi and Kudzai’s sister Nyasha Mudema are discussing the infidelity matter.

The chat starts with Walusi saying, “…I’m hurt Gulez more than hurt, as l am texting you so tears are flowing down my cheeks. The last time yandakachema(i cried out) was 2009 when my mum passed away.

“…You know us very well ndichimuregerera you are the best person to testify kuti ndakambozama because l always confided in you, Fracas dzese dzana Bule, abortion dzake l forgave her and opened a new chapter. If you check those chats it was barely two months into the marriage anga akutohura.

“In as much as l love her wholeheartedly, for that l think in life there comes a time when tough decisions have to be made. I am doing this with a bleeding heart but l guess it’s the only way to go.

“Kana tazofungawo kuti tingadzokerawo hamenowo kumberi ikoko but for now better we go our separate ways …”

In response Nyasha says, “Neniwo ndirikutoshaya pekutangira nenyadzi chaidzo. But ari kukumbira ruregerero wani please forgive her … I know and understand what you are going through and would not want to coerce you into a premature decision but l just feelthere could be another chance.”

Kudzai might have escaped divorce after their honeymoon but still continues to skate on thin ice bedding yet other men.

Contacted for comment Kudzai’s number was not reachable as she is in Namibia where she is said to be pleading for mercy from her husband.

Zimnews.net is also reliably informed that Kudzai has since resigned from Claybank last month as the hubby was organizing a new job for her in Namibia.

It is not clear if the plan will prevail with the situation at hand.

Speaking about his wife’s past, Walusi was reluctant to discuss with this publication delicate issues pertaining to his madam’s private liaisons with her former lover;

“I know and very much respect the nature of your job(journalism) but whatever happened to us it’s a thing of the past. What she did back then is now in the past, she is and will remain my wife,” he said.

“We are trying to deal with our situation and we are doing just fine..but whoever is behind this has a score to settle after all its our personal life,” he added. ZimNews.NET

https://zimnews.net/pictures-married-zim-nurse-beds-former-love-on-wedding-night/

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Doctorfitz: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Happens all the time . Hence why they say most men's first son aren't theirs.

66 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by littlewonders: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Happens all the time . Hence why they say most men's first son aren't theirs.

I concur

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Doctorfitz: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2017
littlewonders:

I concur

I cant count girls I know who fvcked their ex boyfriend a day to their wedding and continued even after the wedding and even after giving birth to kids.

U'd be amazed how married women fvck around. Who no go no know oo

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by littlewonders: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:

I cant count girls I know who fvcked their ex boyfriend a day to their wedding and continued even after the wedding and even after giving birth to kids.

I came to understand why they venture into this act recently, most of this married women don't really marry who they love, it is as a pressure of getting married they dive to any proposal for the sake of marriage. But many of them who can't control their emotions still fall back to their ex for emotional and sexual fulfillment.

Check many weddings today, not their boyfriends are they getting married to. I can tell you a girl I bleep sometime is swearing to still have me even when she's married. Don't trust women in full gauge especially the new ones taken in as wife at first.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Lucario007(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Women who cheat: Sluts, hoes,
Men who cheat: men.

Even in the Bible and Qur'an, men have always had more than one woman, but women should never have more than one man.

Cheating women are pitiful. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by iluvpomo(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Lucario007:
Women who cheat: Sluts, hoes,
Men who cheat: men.

Even in the Bible and Qur'an, men have always had more than one woman, but women should never have more than one man.

Cheating women are pitiful. undecided
Please oh, Bible talk monogamy for all genders..... Matthew 19:3–6 ([url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:3-6]read verse[/url])
Please don't spread misinformation about Xtians

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by BUSHHUNTER: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Caught on her wedding night shocked
shocked

The husband will be like...and den feel like...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by otitokoroleti: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
ugly hoe.

7 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Thank goodness it's the bride, saves us the "all men are scum" Bullshit.

groom shud just go and knack the chief bridesmaid too nd call it even OR they go their separate ways.

3 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Ogashub(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Any man that gives his complete trust to a woman would surely die young....the way ladies Bleep around these days is alarming

44 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Papiikush: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Having sex with another guy on your wedding night?

This is what happens when you marry a Hoe and think marriage will change her. So many guys think this way and end up having a "free giver" as wives. Come on, how do you think Sugar mamas are made?

When I thought I have seen it all.... This world is not my own.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by luvinhubby(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Is this a thread to condemn an evil act or one meant to classify all women as whores?

Time to demand a psychiatric evaluation test before accepting members into this forum. lipsrsealed

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by free2ryhme: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
This is fuckery of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by NwaAmaikpe: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

A married woman's well is the sweetest to dig.

It is even sweeter when you know her husband...

Mama Nkechi was shouting "Ignatius, God punish your father" when she was under me.

The next day as I was driving out..the first person I saw was Mr Ignatius. I greeted him with such a calm smile.
He will never know why I smiled.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by itiswellandwell: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Women. You can never understand them.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Not good....

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by ALAYORMII: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Maybe the ex sabi nack akpako

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by laborious(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
I weak sha!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by mohciz69(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
What is this world turning to self..

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
This sort of news usually emanates from either Kenya or Zimbabwe undecided

6 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Merrl(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
D ex too sweet na why

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Evablizin(f): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
What da hell,some women are naturally foolish,wicked and stupid example this woman

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Damfostopper(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
hoes will always be hoes..... Divorce fall on her asap

7 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by idris4r83(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
East Africa and weird lifestyle are like

6 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by canalily(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
New wifeundecided

6 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Dcaliphate(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
i dont get,.. on the wedding night?? where was the husband who was not supposed to lose sight of her in view of the good old traditional nyashing on wedding night?? ..the matter no clear
meanwhile i like the way these Africans mix their language with english in their texting, its so sexy
finally, a biatch will always be a biatch...
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by shege45: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
y i go even cry
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by omooba969(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by GeneralOjukwu: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
When your equipment is 12inches+....She just won't wanna leave wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.