Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (48159 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

Okay,I live in illcity too,I just wanna ask a few questions to ascertain the level of your wealth gringringrin
he sweet I don't talk wealth okay I believe in seeing wealth Dan talking ..
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
chubbygal:
you hear me ba!
mmmm your opinion
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by megaik: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:
Tell me Op, is this really necessary, or you want your fellow niggas to clap for you? undecided
Both of you are way too childish angry

There is nothing childish here please....Infact this is the trend with ladies now...I can send you millions begging for cash this way, expose these wickedness just as the bible said

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
peripepe:
@RICHIEF27....YOU NEVER SEND THE NUMBER. grin@RICHIEF27....YOU NEVER SEND THE NUMBER.
dnt worry go send am when I reach ous
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Whatarush(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:
Tell me Op, is this really necessary, or you want your fellow niggas to clap for you? undecided
He is childish because he exposed a begger?

Abi u want him to waste 25k on that BEGGER?
OR u sef dey do am?

4 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
he sweet I don't talk wealth okay I believe in seeing wealth Dan talking ..
Okay let's see what you got baby,prove to me you ain't broke gringrin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
queencalipso:
@safarigirl you should be mad at the girl for begging for money online worse still few hours after they met. And she's very comfortable doing it, which shows that it's most likely what she's been doing. Am a lady but I can't support this crap cz it's an embarrassment to the hard working ladies.

Work hard legitimately and make you own cash that way you won't beg online and no one will ask you to come over for a megre sum of 25k. And even if you are asked to come, it won't be cz of money but bcz there's something real going on between you too.

Calling the op stingy and broke is just funny. It's his money, and he decides how and who gets it. If the girl no beg, she wouldn't have been insulted. I dey even help her shame.

The op no give her insult self. Next time she will learn to work and not beg on/offline.
where did she beg?

You should specifically point out where she begged him cuz i don't see it. She wasn't the one who brought up money, he did...lemme go back and find where she begged for 25k

I already called her stupid, but that won't exonerate the idiot that brought a private conversation for public consumption.

What you see here is the guy's version, and he comes off as an arrogant prick anyway, not particularly endearing if i'm supposed to crucify the girl for him

I think i've harped enough on what i think of females who feel entitled to a man's money, so i have no words for a faceless person. Even a criminal deserves fair hearing and since nobody has heard from the girl, i refuse to just back a shady fellow seeking sexual gratification (cuz that was the point of the 'come to my place' line) for helping out a fellow human being because she had the temerity to ask even if she handled herself rather disgracefully

If a guy had asked him for 25k, he wouldn't post this here and certainly wouldn't be requesting house visits.

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by misspicy(f): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
safarigirl:
where did she beg?

You should specifically point out where she begged him cuz i don't see it. She wasn't the one who brought up money, he did...lemme go back and find where she begged for 25k

I already called her stupid, but that won't exonerate the idiot that brought a private conversation for public consumption.

What you see here is the guy's version, and he comes off as an arrogant prick anyway, not particularly endearing if i'm supposed to crucify the girl for him

I think i've harped enough on what i think of females who feel entitled to a man's money, so i have no words for a faceless person. Even a criminal deserves fair hearing and since nobody has heard from the girl, i refuse to just back a shady fellow seeking sexual gratification (cuz that was the point of the 'come to my place' line) for helping out a fellow human being because she had the temerity to ask even if she handled herself rather disgracefully

If a guy had asked him for 25k, he wouldn't post this here and certainly wouldn't be requesting house visits.
I have always admired you from afar,but then,you keep surprising me mami smiley

I want the OP to explain this
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27, after reading the chat once again, i found

1) You asked if she would come to illorin...whether you accept or not, that's coded for "are you available for shagging?"

She interpreted that as an 'interested client so

2) she asked "would you sponsor me for the ashewo..*coughs* modelling training"

3) You tell her you won't discuss your illicit agreement there (so that your potential readers won't find out how freaky you are?)....

4) Aunty reads it and assumes you want to back out cuz she didn't particularly agree to the whole meeting up for kerewa purposes... Then she goes into defense mode and the usual "I'm not that kind of girl" rant, to save face perhaps?

Anyway, she basically goes berserk on you from there which only proves one thing....you're dealing with a lunatic anyway

You should mind who you chat up with these days bro, you don't know whose brain they've used to cook jazz in their village. If you had met up with her, she would probably have bitten off your nuts anyway.

Go do thanksgiving and stop asking random chics to visit you. Demons are real bruh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by DonPedro21(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:

Guilty as charged!

I guess you see your self in that Berger.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by holuwatobhy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
Yea bro, the decision lies with op.

To the lady, she might think the op is plain stupid and dumb.

But if she's honest about her intentions, then the final say rest with the op.. It's so unfortunate that we are always suspicious of each other..

Op might be thinking that the lady just wanna have fun and flee, and the lady will also be having doubts of visiting the op cos if she does, op is gonna rip her apart..

So, it's a two way battle.. I'm not saying the op should go ahead neither am I criticising the lady for asking for such funds because I believe she has a bf or dad or siblings..

What I'm trying to say is, if you have and feel comfortably helping her, then it's your choice.. If your answer is No, then tell her you can't..

For the first time... someone impress me..
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by habsydiamond(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
This guy head dey there wella. See him reply to that 419 of a lady. she don forget say this thing na trade by batter. U give me I give U. Chikena.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Miladi(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
hajeebolla:

Uw...my thought exactly. So which school?

LSE
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
safarigirl:
RichieF27, after reading the chat once again, i found

1) You asked if she would come to illorin...whether you accept or not, that's coded for "are you available for shagging?"

She interpreted that as an 'interested client so

2) she asked "would you sponsor me for the ashewo..*coughs* modelling training"

3) You tell her you won't discuss your illicit agreement there (so that your potential readers won't find out how freaky you are?)....

4) Aunty reads it and assumes you want to back out cuz she didn't particularly agree to the whole meeting up for kerewa purposes... Then she goes into defense mode and the usual "I'm not that kind of girl" rant, to save face perhaps?

Anyway, she basically goes berserk on you from there which only proves one thing....you're dealing with a lunatic anyway

You should mind who you chat up with these days bro, you don't know whose brain they've used to cook jazz in their village. If you had met up with her, she would probably have bitten off your nuts anyway.

Go do thanksgiving and stop asking random chics to visit you. Demons are real bruh
Hahahah make sense

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Milo30(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
I don laff tire grin grin grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
I guess you did not see where I asked her to come for sex either ...
safarigirl:
where did she beg?

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

Okay let's see what you got baby,prove to me you ain't broke gringrin
sure sweet if you wanna see I can send you my address
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by misspicy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
sure sweet if you wanna see I can send you my address
Okay send it,we must see this wealth grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

pm sweet
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

pm me sweet
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
I hail the girl jare. OP you just revealed the type of person you are.
What's the point revealing your shame to Nairalanders. The girl gave it to you the hard way.
Try to be more discreet next time. Not every girl out there is a LovePeddler. Decent girls do still exist.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by misspicy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
pm me sweet
Just did with my alternate grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
safarigirl:
where did she beg?

This right here is why you're one of my favourite Nairalanders cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Because of ordinary 25k.. angry angry angry
You fit invest 25k for my life right now. I swear you no go regret am. E go rank among the best investments wey you don ever make.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by danbrowndmf(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

Just did with my alternate grin
cheating on me when i'm still alive? Haba! Ma try lati ma check mail e regularly.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by misspicy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
cheating on me when i'm still alive? Haba! Ma try lati ma check mail e regularly.
cry The guy say him rich wella,lives in the same ilorin wey I dey,I need to ascertain his richness, that's all grin

No vess
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by diva90: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
The girl is not serious! undecided I can sincerely tell you that she would have cut you off after you send that money. I'm also sure that she has asked 10 other men for the same amount... It's all about who falls for the lie or not
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by danbrowndmf(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

cry The guy say him rich wella,lives in the same ilorin wey I dey,I need to ascertain his richness, that's all grin

No vess
make dem no sha use u do money ritual sha.. grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by goshen26: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op is that the end of the snapshots?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by lepasharon(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why you girls in nigeria so tacky?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by misspicy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
make dem no sha use u do money ritual sha.. grin
Nah me go use person do ritual for this town grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.