Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (48201 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
rosieluv:

help her ke? she doesnt knw d op,dey v neva met n she is askin him for money. If she wants d money,let er goan collect it na.
Ahhh, anty nor vex na... Please cool your temper cool cool cool.

Don't worry, I'll warn the op not to give her any dime wink wink wink
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by agoadiv(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=lilmax post=49593392]two idiots in this case rolling on de floor wit laugh
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
No not same person
shedgoz:

Richie, this looks like a coincidence to me. Met a lady on Facebook by same name. She asked me for 30k and later said if I can make it 25k. She told me that she enrolled for classes at a makeup school in Port harcourt. When I asked her what she needed the money for, she said, it was part of her fees. When I couldn't give her the money, she stopped chatting and picking my calls. I'm going to post part of her phone number, so u could confirm if it's same person. 0706399****.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
Bros, good evening...

Anything for your boy? cool cool cool

Baba mi, y u wan dey reason me naw.
After U na U nani.
Me jus dey lowkey wey wait for ya helping hands nani oga mi sir.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by butanep(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol.
Mr Man, I get what I can afford. I don't beg neither do I force myself to get it.
Copy that into your skull yet?

I hear you Madam...

I just responded to your comments.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Debbywills(f): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
butanep:

I hear you Madam...

I just responded to your comments.
You didn't just respond, you concluded!
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by butanep(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:

You didn't just respond, you concluded!

It's okk madam.

I'm not here for argument.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by lezznjr: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Lezznjr. Please go through the chats the OP posted and tell me if the Op isn't trolling, in a serious way, that is. grin
Guess so. funny correspondence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by cleoblizz332(f): 12:38am On Sep 24, 2016
I wonder y d lady is being blamed. If the guy can ask someone online to come to his place and he can sponsor the money so the girl choose to use it for something worth while. It seems the girl don't wana come over and she used that method to give her answer. sometimes u don't just say No
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija babes begging strange men for recharge cards and money on social media upandan since the days of Delilah and Samson grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by eph12(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Charles4075:
Officer, good evening sir.. Nor worry, I go send you card take call your oga make him pay you your salary cool cool cool

Which network you dey use that time self
Haba! You have been shouting upandan here since that you can help everybody and the op should help the girl with the 25k. So my own na just 15k na. Abi na only girls u dey help?

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by rosieluv(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Charles4075:
Ahhh, anty nor vex na... Please cool your temper cool cool cool.

Don't worry, I'll warn the op not to give her any dime wink wink wink
lol am nt vexed brother
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Bheembor: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2016
This OP is really childish, I mean how old is he? 17?
I bet he had it in mind that he would bring their conversation here, that was why he was leading the girl on and eventually turning the conversation into a counselling session undecided

Where is the moral of this post? I guess the aim is for us to see you as a “sharp guy", but this only made me realise it's a teenager that's behind your handle.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Collins0609(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
herbie27:
If she had acted according to your bidding op, we won't have seen this chat.
You wanted to bleep who you barely know, cos you don't have a gf?.

#Good for you.

This black ape pu$$¥ need a fat d!ck to bleep her borehole kittycat.someone should help her out
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Francis95(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
[red]Lol[/red]
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Bheembor:
This OP is really childish, I mean how old is he? 17?
I bet he had it in mind that he would bring their conversation here, that was why he was leading the girl on and eventually turning the conversation into a counselling session undecided

Where is the moral of this post? I guess the aim is for us to see you as a “sharp guy", but this only made me realise it's a teenager that's behind your handle.
yeah I'm 17...
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2016
eph12:

Haba! You have been shouting upandan here since that you can help everybody and the op should help the girl with the 25k. So my own na just 15k na. Abi na only girls u dey help?
Bros, Nor vex... Abeg, I nor go talk anyhow again... Abeg Bros...
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by doll912(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2016
(yawns) ok...so what should we on NL do?Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. There were two cunny birds chatting on WhatsApp... one named op, other named Cynthia, fly away op, fly away Cynthia...

Damn! I'm high on green tea.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by ifewise(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
D guy should chill,Be good to people & also be wise
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by BABANGBALI: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Na so my brother babangbali take finish osusumustflow some weeks ago

Babangbali my nigger with attitude
osusumustflow na person?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by DAVE5(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ya'll chats are very boring undecided

no not all d chat... d girl was smooth and the mumu op was dulling... she is d kinda pesin ud enjoy chatting wit
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Swissheart:
OP, you have done the right thing especially with that pinch of advise that she should get something doing with her time and not begging online. She took it personal as soon as she saw you wernt biding to her need. With such an attitude resetting her is the right thing to do. However Mr Op, I think it is just demeaning to ask her to visit you in the manner you did,hence her response too.

This your line I mentioned is weird,you mean you can't give out to women except you screw them.....tah,tell me more . Odikwa very very risky

grin grin really?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:38am On Apr 07, 2018
cashmyles:
We Gals and our wahala sha... Met a girl on insta, we chatted for few mins and I asked her for her digit which she gave to me. Within hrs she started calling me all kinda names like 'honey, sweetie, my love etc', I thought she was a lesbian at first but I found out she doesn't knw my identity. To my surprised, she asked for money d next day we chatted which I pretended as if I didn't read it. She got angry with me and she said I'm not serious that why shldn't I send her the money, she said m stingy and that I'm not like her who is nt stingy giving me her #

She don't even care to know am a young gal just like her. It damn sad when we gals beg or ask stranger for help or money

omg grin grin

lezbobo grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:39am On Apr 07, 2018
RichieF27:
did you just say broke Wow kiss

lol
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:40am On Apr 07, 2018
queencalipso:

Mr Charles the philanthropist a beg I dey o!!

The person behind that chat may not even be a girl, for her to comfortably ask someone she just met online for money speaks volume.

She's trying to play the good girl yet see nothing wrong in shamelessly asking for money from someone she's not yet familiar with.
Like the op said, if she had gone working, she would have had more than 25k for her modeling! Plus she won't be begging online and the op wouldn't have this chat to post.

Lazy girls be disgracing women since time immemorial.

you're just deceiving yourself grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2018
queencalipso:

[s]@safarigirl you should be mad at the girl for begging for money online worse still few hours after they met. And she's very comfortable doing it, which shows that it's most likely what she's been doing. Am a lady but I can't support this crap cz it's an embarrassment to the hard working ladies.

Work hard legitimately and make you own cash that way you won't beg online and no one will ask you to come over for a megre sum of 25k. And even if you are asked to come, it won't be cz of money but bcz there's something real going on between you too.

Calling the op stingy and broke is just funny. It's his money, and he decides how and who gets it. If the girl no beg, she wouldn't have been insulted. I dey even help her shame.

The op no give her insult self. Next time she will learn to work and not beg on/offline[/s].
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Ishilove:

This right here is why you're one of my favourite Nairalanders cheesy

you've joined bad gang grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija babes begging strange men for recharge cards and money on social media upandan since the days of Delilah and Samson grin grin grin grin grin grin

just shutup cool
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

just shutup cool
u just dey attack everybody Whygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.