Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face (3831 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Topza(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Having a big butt comes with a lot of booty celebration. Everyone appreciates you and some men even believe unless you have some extra meat in your booty you are less of a woman.

But sometimes having a big bum with so many compliments falling in from all around you cannot erase the inevitable problems that come with the perks.

There are a thousand and one problems that come with having a big bum and we have put together 6 of those burdens only girls with big booties can relate to.

Difficulty Fitting Into A Pair Of Jeans

You spend the better part of your day trying to fit into a nice pair of jeans but it’s not just working out. It’s either it can’t go over your butt or it ends up sitting between your butt and your waistline.

You Experience Seating Troubles

This is specifically a Nigeria thing. If you don’t have a car and hope to hop on one of those commercial vehicles then you can relate to this. You take up more than your fair share on a seat and leave every other person stranded....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/6-problems-only-girls-with-big-butt-face.html

Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by jidon3(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
sad
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Stargists(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
yea
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by mrjojo: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
La click LA break

1 Like

Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Stargists(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
mrjojo:
La click LA break
I swear you go soon LA break
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by mrjojo: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
I swear you go soon LA break
yo,you better find a more reasonable way of getting traffic to ur miserable blog instead of spamming everywhere.Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by topzttst(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
lol
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
mrjojo:
yo,you better find a more reasonable way of getting traffic to ur miserable blog instead of spamming everywhere.Rubbish!!!
ok
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Topza(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
mrjojo:
La click LA break
ok
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Damilolababy(f): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am happy. i dnt av big butt? i just av simple structure?
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Why you dey ask us, we never see ur yash na grin
See the emaciated gbonga fish dem use sef. Some oyinbo men go see this one begin shout ukwu undecided
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Damilolababy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Why you dey ask us, we never see ur yash na grin
See the emaciated gbonga fish dem use sef. Some oyinbo men go see this one begin shout ukwu undecided
lol
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by panthraleo: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
lol
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Damilolababy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by ElsonMorali: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:

Ok dear. Here's how it works on Nairaland. When you say you have small butt, you'll have to show us some pictures so that we can understand exactly what you're talking about. Understand? undecided
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Damilolababy(f): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Ok dear. Here's how it works on Nairaland. When you say you have small butt, you'll have to show us some pictures so that we can understand exactly what you're talking about. Understand? undecided
Lol. ok oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by ElsonMorali: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Lol. ok oh

Good. We're waiting o.
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by GuDErboY(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Pic or idontblivit
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Damilolababy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
GuDErboY:
Pic or idontblivit
Lol
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Topza(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
prove it @ damilolababy
Re: 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Butt Face by Damilolababy(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
prove it @ damilolababy
hmm

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent My New Year's Eve, With A Nigerian Girl / He Wants To Leave My Sister After 17 Abortions (advice Needed) / Will U Marry A Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.