Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order (29671 Views)

Biafra: Sit At Home Monitoring Thread- Pictures / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by ceaz4r(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
But unfortunately, as we write now, thousands of ibos are at various motor parks in iboland, attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of iboland to other part of Nigeria

So an Igbo business man goes to Lagos to clear his goods/container(s) and return to Aba or Nnewi or Onitcha or Enugu, etc, in your thinking, that translates to leaving his home to come live in your town?

A 2 or 3day visit for whatever reason be a Family visit, Visa enquiry, conference/seminar, now translates to migration to Yoruba land?

You see buses 'trooping' into Lagos daily, but you are blind to see buses trooping out of Lagos daily morning & night?

A stop over in Lagos to proceed to Ghana, Togo or board a flight , etc means Lagos is the destination?

I'm using Lagos as an Example because that's where your likes think everybody go to. I get several calls from people from nairaland asking about strawberry seeds and they ask 'where in Lagos are you?' What da fvck?! Must everybody be in Lagos?!!

6 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by HurtgenForest: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

I understand your fears but freedom comes with a price. Sacrifice must be made to actualize Biafra else igbos will continue their present slavery as 2nd class citizens in Nigeria. I am sure you dont want to sire a child who is beneath his peers in his own country. The sad truth is that after the 1st biafram war, igbos lost their place at the top and that is the current status quo.

I am a yoruba and i honestly feel i am better than any igbo and i stand better chance of enjoying Nigeria more. The patience, tact and diplomacy of the Yoruba coupled with the genius of awolowo made this possible.

The story is not the same for the igbo man and if nothing is done, it will remain so for generations if Nigeria is not reconstituted.

In all i have said, the only point you should discern is that blood will be spilled to get your Biafra.

If a war breaks out again, Biafra will be actualized, this is 2016 and not 1967. The world is a global village now and world powers will intervene to free the igbos. This is how i see it.

What sacrifice has the yoruba made to free them from slavery to the hausa/fulani in Nigeria? None because of cowardice.

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani-Olu Falae.

Stop trying to feel among by tagging yorubas along with the hausa fulani because yorubas are their slaves. The fulanis have taken ilorin from yorubas and have threatened to take Offa as well should Nigeria break today. The fulani recently also told the whole world that they need Lagos more than they need the Niger Delta and this is simple; Lagos is their access to the sea.

Honestly I would like to see how things play out if this much talked about war breaks out because I am sure that lagos will be forcefully plucked out from the hands of the yorubas who will all flee into Cotonou as refugees.

Don't feel for our children, feel for your own children that will continue to service the hausa/fulani.

awolowo was a betrayer and back stabber and ended up committing suicide by taking rat poison when his northern master were about to send him to prison again.

After dealing with awolowo, they gave special tea to your aere onakakanfo to drink as well and also sent his wife to the afterlife.

northerners used benjamin adekunle and after that disgraced him from the army and the guy was struggling to survive, begging for contracts to feed. His children were begging for money to send him to Ghana for medical treatment, ordinary Ghana here not even USA, Germany or UK.

awolowo was used during the war only to be denied presidency and was about to be imprisoned by the same northerners for a second time before he committed suicide.

selah.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by izombie(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
But unfortunately, as we write now, thousands of ibos are at various motor parks in iboland, attempting to board the next bus that will take them out of iboland to other part of Nigeria
you people talk about this as if these buses come back to the east empty. A lot of igbos travel around the country to buy goods and conduct businesses and they travel back to the east when they're done. Just as 50 buses are loading in parks around the east to take passengers to various parts of the country, that is how 50 other buses are also loading in various parts of the country to take passengers back to the east.
Leave us be abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Emancipation: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2016
HurtgenForest:

What sacrifice has the yoruba made to free them from slavery to the hausa/fulani in Nigeria? None because of cowardice.

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani-Olu Falae.

Stop trying to feel among by tagging your along with the hausa fulani because yorubas are their slaves. The fulanis have taken ilorin from yorubas and have threatened to take Offa as well should Nigeria break today. The fulani recently also told the whole world that they need Lagos more than they need the Niger Delta and this is simple; Lagos is their access to the sea.

Honestly I would like to see how things play out if this much talked about war breaks out because I am sure that lagos will be forcefully plucked out from the hands of the yorubas who will all flee into Cotonou as refugees.

Don't feel for our children, feel for your own children that will continue to service the hausa/fulani.

awolowo was a betrayer and back stabber and ended up committing suicide by taking rat poison when his northern master were about to send him to prison again.

After dealing with awolowo, they gave special tea to your aere onakakanfo to drink as well and also sent his wife to the afterlife.

northerners used benjamin adekunle and after that disgraced him from the army and the guy was struggling to servive, begging for contracts to feed. His children were begging for money to send him to Ghana for medical treatment, ordinary Ghana here not even USA, Germany or UK.

awolowo was used during the war only to be deni9ed presidency and was about to be imprisoned by the same northerners for a second time before he committed suided.

selah.

Knock out

3 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2016
DavSagacity:
hmmm
Any igbo or Ibo That decide Not to go to Work does So at his or her own peril. Shey the the order go Bring moneey for My stomach. School done resume Shey na ipod Abi na ipad go help me pay for My Emeka school fees....?

Nna !!! They should go and siddon
you and I know that you are from the tribe that poke noses into other people's aFfairs the tribe that lies a lot keep it up guess this man's tribe and win zahra bubu

4 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by UnclePati: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2016
U wount die on Igbo and Biafra issues.

Sit at home order is for south south and south east only
The circular didn't say all Igbo's worldwide including abuja kano kafachanchan Togo Cameroon e.t.c to sit at home.

Please park well jor.

modsfucker:
Since the announcement by IPOB calling on all Igbos to embark on a sit at home protest on 23rd September, 2016, I took it upon myself to go round the city of Abuja to assess the level of compliance.

To my greatest dismay, people of Igbo extraction have all poured into the streets going about their businesses as though the order was not given. I was also opportuned to see some Igbo shop owners having their shops opened for the days business.

What is the level of compliance in your area?
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Unimaginable123: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2016
ceaz4r:

So an Igbo business man goes to Lagos to clears goods/container(s) and return to Aba or Nnewi or Onitcha or Enugu, etc, in your thinking, that translates to leaving his home to come live in your town?

A 2 or 3day visit for whatever reason be a Family visit, Visa enquiry, conference/seminar, now translates to migration to Yoruba land?

You see buses 'trooping' into Lagos daily, but you are blind to see buses trooping out of Lagos daily morning & night?

A stop over in Lagos to proceed to Ghana, Togo, etc means Lagos is the destination?

I'm using Lagos as an Example because that's where your likes think everybody go to. I get several calls from people from nairaland asking about strawberry seeds and they ask 'where in Lagos are you?' What da fvck?! Must everybody be in Lagos?!!
are u minding all those osogbo people that dont know their villages in osun and claim "lagosian". i hate that lagos with a passion. i just go there when work demands, and leave same day i finish my work.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by OsuIbo: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2016
ceaz4r:

So an Igbo business man goes to Lagos to clears goods/container(s) and return to Aba or Nnewi or Onitcha or Enugu, etc, in your thinking, that translates to leaving his home to come live in your town?

A stop over in Lagos to proceed to Ghana, Togo, etc means Lagos is the destination?

Stop nagging like a bi.tch on heat. Read my comment again, I did not mention Lagos neither did the OP, he wroye about ibo traders in Abuja, but all what you could see is LAGOS. Are you sure you are not suffering from dyslexia?

Ibos migrate to other part of Nigeria and not Lagos alone. Even as volatile as Maiduguri is right now, there are still ibos there who are not ready to go back to iboland, and so they are in other part of the countries too.

It shows the inanity in your so called biafra struggle; while you want to break away from Nigeria, you still keep trooping to other parts of Nigeria. Your tribe still constitute the highest number of displaced persons in Nigeria. Even in the remote and obscure places in the country, the ibo man can be found there. Regardless, #IstillstandwithBiafra

5 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Unimaginable123: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
Stop nagging like a bi.tch on heat. Read my comment again, I did not mention Lagos. Ibos migrate to other part of Nigeria and not Lagos alone. Even as volatile as Maiduguri is right now, there are still ibos there who are not ready to go back to iboland, and so there are in other part of the countries too.

It shows the inanety in your so called biafra struggle; while you want to break away from Nigeria, you still keep trooping to other parts of Nigeria. Your tribe still constitute the highest number of displaced persons in Nigeria. Even in the remote and obscure places in the country, the ibo man can be found there. Regardless, #IstillstandwithBiafra
are there no yorubas in maiduguri?

4 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2016
For the record, not all igbos support Biafra undecided
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by ceaz4r(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
are there no yorubas in maiduguri?

Don't mind the troll.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Israeljones(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2016
If Ipob really mean this.. I think yu guys shud extend this sit at home order till DEC.
I think this will send even a stronger signal to to the world..

Ebi ni n pa monamona ku... Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by weblord1900: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Abuja is not igboland.. Instruction said, ,,In all igboland

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2016
sweerychick:
I'm not an illiterate, but obeying an order that is subject to treason is the height of illiteracy kiss..

Isi aki....

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Alcatraz003: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
JUSTbuchi:

Why not bro? dont you want to have your own country?
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by MadCow1: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
IPOB yoots sit on a couch at home whilst Nnamdi Kanu sits on a diick in Prison. grin

Sai President Buhari.. cool

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by ceaz4r(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2016
JUSTbuchi:

Yea sure we know. Some 'Igbos' are the 'my papa say I be ibo but I no know our village'. We know them when they talk.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by smart024(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2016
modsfucker:
Since the announcement by IPOB calling on all Igbos to embark on a sit at home protest on 23rd September, 2016, I took it upon myself to go round the city of Abuja to assess the level of compliance.

To my greatest dismay, people of Igbo extraction have all poured into the streets going about their businesses as though the order was not given. I was also opportuned to see some Igbo shop owners having their shops opened for the days business.

What is the level of compliance in your area?

Here in my place too(Benue), it seems they are carrying out "stay in the shop and sell"...
Its business as usual...

In fact, one just called me for a site meeting now self...
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by simplycarro: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
If Ipob really mean this.. I think yu guys shud extend this sit at home order till DEC.
I think this will send even a stronger signal to to the world..

Ebi ni n pa monamona ku... Lolzz

Wicked dude cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by davss02(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls guys,how many months will it take to be a photographer . What is the duration of learning photography
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by tonio2wo: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2016
DavSagacity:
hmmm
Any igbo or Ibo That decide Not to go to Work does So at his or her own peril. Shey the the order go Bring moneey for My stomach. School done resume Shey na ipod Abi na ipad go help me pay for My Emeka school fees....?

Don't stress urself over their affairs, they can take care of themselves and their families.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Omalichajoe: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2016
If i were to be in Abuja, there's no way i won't flout too.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by fortunechy(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
wt kind of stupid order is dt?? ar they goin to feed them?? mchteew!!!!
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2016
the noticed was to south east

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by IYANGBALI: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2016
DavSagacity:
hmmm

correct man chop knuckle jo

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by harmbhrosz(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2016
embarassed
sweerychick:
I'm not an illiterate, but obeying an order that is subject to treason is the height of illiteracy kiss..
lol a group of people decided to express their view by protesting in a peaceful manner by sitting at home is what you called TREASON??

Lol no wonder you were called an illiterate grin

4 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by smart024(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2016
sweerychick:
my mum told me about her bitter experience of the war, she said she was barely 7yrs when the war started and her village was a stronghold of Biafra ( ohafia abia state) every morning the hide in the bush, till evening when the safely return back home, she said she remembered one time they all returned home only to discover that their house have been taken over by Nigerian soldiers. They were forced to work for the Hausa soldiers, she told me that some of the Hausa soldiers forcefully married some Igbo ladies while some raped and committed all manner of atrocities. I get scared and sad when she shares her war stories with me. That's why it really breaks my heart seeing all those IPOB protesters shot like animals, if they really had an idea about what Biafrans suffered, they would have a rethink. I just hope Nnamdi kanu will have a rethink about actualizing this Biafra agitation. Nevertheless I'm not against freedom of expression. Just hope it doesn't lead to anarchy kiss

When I see stories like this, I begin to wonder...
Two things come to mind...

It is either it is overexegereted(a lie)...
Or it means the Nigerian army had only northerners in it(no Yoruba or people from the east who didn't deserted)...
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by able20(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2016
sarrki:
Real igbo man will definitely disregard the order

Only ipob terrorist & there criminal followers will obey such

Gbam. iPod or iPhone or ipob doesn't represent any igbo interest
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by DavSagacity(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
tonio2wo:

Don't stress urself over their affairs, they can take care of themselves and their families.

You are off key bro.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by DavSagacity(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you and I know that you are from the tribe that poke noses into other people's aFfairs the tribe that lies a lot keep it up guess this man's tribe and win zahra bubu

Opata na wetin You dey talk now. talk sense make u hear bro. Talk sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / 1,500 Landed Properties In Dubai Owned By Nigerians Discovered By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.