Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order (29672 Views)

Biafra: Sit At Home Monitoring Thread- Pictures / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
All these agitations are happening because we have a divisive president....... angry

When a charismatic president comes up to unite the country by his words and deeds, all these agitations will fizzle out.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by biafranrealson: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abuja is not in Biafra land. In Aba. In all biafran land, no school opened, banks closed only operates from their back yard, markets and shops closed. Local government deserted. So what else do you need. Goat

5 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Lankaline(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
This yur report nawao,,,lemme clarify yu,,the protest is actually for the bafrian land,,for its indegenes to sit at home,,while the ones conducted in other oarts of countries where freedom of anything is respected are allowed to storm the streets and protest,,army and police are roaming about looking for who will protest,,thats because nigeria is bleeped up place,,in my area,,its as if people were still sleeping,,markets are open,,but shops are closed

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by smart024(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
They should please extend it till the end of December...
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Arclan07: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
I can only imagine that their wouldn't have been all this Biafra madness had Jonathan won the election the Igbo god called Kanu wouldn't have said the nasty things he said about this country but simply because he lost ,the Igbo selfishly suddenly see everything about this country negatively.what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by toofit007: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
wisebenmorr:

if u dreamt that a typical Igbo man actually obeyed the order, won't u argue d dream
Igbo's are Igbo's weda in abj or Enugu.

mtcheew
they are doing their normal business in Enugu here
IFOB and MASSUB are confused
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ipob-massob-sit-home-order-successful-enugu/
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by kstix(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

He has confirmed he is igbo so no wahala. Peaceful protest is all we want.

Igbos need to do more though if they want this Biafra. Moving back to the east enmasse will send a clear signal to the powers that be.
Moving back en masse u say? I'm sure alot of igbos in Lagos would shoot u down for what u just said.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Buhari4dullard: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Instead of Nigerians to dey beg Igbo people na abuse una dey give them.

The Order was those in the SS & SE !

Well we can all see that Nigeria needs the SE, thats why they are fighting to keep them

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by dammiedot(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
attackgat:

This story is why you should have rejected the notion of 'one Nigeria'. How can someone call you "Brother" but will come to your land, take over everything, rape your women, forcibly marry some off and the person will tell you he is doing this because he wants to be "one" with you? This is the same way that Lord Lugard came to West Africa to create 'Nigeria'. It is the same way Nigeria has been kept together for 102 years. So the Biafran agitators are right to demand a separate existence from Nigeria just as their forefather were before Lugard came. It is a sorry story, I have heard many like it about war time attrocities. But it all points to the fact the freedom is one of the few things in life worth fighting for.

You obviously haven't experienced war. You think it's like what they show in the movies eh! I pray for peace, be it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba all I want is peace in the land!
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by DeltaOil: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
THE LAND OF 5% NOW

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Femiwilli: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by autonomous22: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Not all Igbo's are real, some r fake.... The fake ones will surely disobey
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Smily202(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
bruh, most of us have a strong relationship with the Yorubas/hausas that we can never dream of any form of separation. I school in the east and a bonafide Igbo at that! I love my tribe very much but I say a big NO to Biafra!!

Most of us has strong relationship with Chinese , Germans, Americans that we always import goods from them without fear.

That u r born with silver spoon will not make u hate whAt ur brothers is clamoring for .

That u or ur ppl enjoy the corruption that is thriving in Nigeria will not make u hate what others are clamoring for

Let me ask u , what if u are in the shoes of people massacre in Enugu by Fulani Herdsmen or those Massacre in The North due to tribalism ?

Just think. Everyone will not support Biafra but majority believe in the ideology.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by lohresloco: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
abegi, it's some few idiots in the east that are clamouring for that nonsense... what crap is biafra, rubbish. they just want to get you out from the oppression of one and put you under theirs.
Alcatraz003:

This is the folly of the whole struggle. How can you clamour for freedom from the oppressor and still flood his land?

Igbos need to thoroughly evaluate this and find a lasting solution to their migration problem. The singular move of moving back to the east by all igbos will aid the biafran struggle by at least 50%. Anything short of this will only embolden the oppressing tribes to see igbos as court jesters.

A lot of people are watching with keen interest how the igbos will pull this off.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Smily202(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
24hrsmarriage:
always having headache in biafra matters. He concerned you. Sit at home orders is strictly for biafrans in south east.Is Abuja south east. Received Sense
so there are south east igbos. Hahahahahahahah, confused ppl.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
onespecial:

You have started again, they will still shut down Abuja or Lagos and u won't do a thing.

When they brought the protest to Lag and Abuja, what did u do ?

You are not ashamed demanding they exercise their powers in your own land too. Pathetic
so they will bring sit @home to lagos or abuja ba, something they couldn't brought close to portharcourt. Are you dreaming, who are they going to tell that to. Ogbeni, if you are in lag, no go to work on that day, well maybe u wanna go back to ur village.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
They locked many shops in Port Harcourt
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by attackgat: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
dammiedot:

You obviously haven't experienced war. You think it's like what they show in the movies eh! I pray for peace, be it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba all I want is peace in the land!

It's true, I have not seen war. War is not a good thing, it brings too much suffering and death. that's why if you must fight a war, it should be for a good reason such as freedom. Freedom is one of the few things in life worth fighting and dying for. In every war, there are two sides. One side that is fighting for freedom and another that is fighting to take freedom away. Now in a Nigerian/Biafran situation, which side do you think will be fighting for freedom and which side will be fighting to take that freedom away?
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
HurtgenForest:

What sacrifice has the yoruba made to free them from slavery to the hausa/fulani in Nigeria? None because of cowardice.

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani-Olu Falae.

Stop trying to feel among by tagging yorubas along with the hausa fulani because yorubas are their slaves. The fulanis have taken ilorin from yorubas and have threatened to take Offa as well should Nigeria break today. The fulani recently also told the whole world that they need Lagos more than they need the Niger Delta and this is simple; Lagos is their access to the sea.

Honestly I would like to see how things play out if this much talked about war breaks out because I am sure that lagos will be forcefully plucked out from the hands of the yorubas who will all flee into Cotonou as refugees.

Don't feel for our children, feel for your own children that will continue to service the hausa/fulani.

awolowo was a betrayer and back stabber and ended up committing suicide by taking rat poison when his northern master were about to send him to prison again.

After dealing with awolowo, they gave special tea to your aere onakakanfo to drink as well and also sent his wife to the afterlife.

northerners used benjamin adekunle and after that disgraced him from the army and the guy was struggling to survive, begging for contracts to feed. His children were begging for money to send him to Ghana for medical treatment, ordinary Ghana here not even USA, Germany or UK.

awolowo was used during the war only to be denied presidency and was about to be imprisoned by the same northerners for a second time before he committed suicide.

selah.
all I see in ur jargons are pain, cry, sorrow cos of defeat of the past by yoruba brain. All I can say to you is SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
biafranrealson:
Abuja is not in Biafra land. In Aba. In all biafran land, no school opened, banks closed only operates from their back yard, markets and shops closed. Local government deserted. So what else do you need. Goat
okay, meaning, rivers, delta and other south south states are not biafra land cos activities went on today and schools opened.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
They locked many shops in Port Harcourt
lie from a pit of hell.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by billyG(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
To be Effective,they need to extend d Sit@home to one week.
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by HurtgenForest: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
wizzakosh:
all I see in ur jargons are pain, cry, sorrow cos of defeat of the past by yoruba brain. All I can say to you is SORRY.

Bwahahahahaha.

I feel your pain from here, take heart. cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
wizzakosh:
lie from a pit of hell.

Shut up... Coward
Slaughter market, ikoku spare parts markets were locked down.... Even as I'm saying now....
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by misscall247: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
modsfucker:
Since the announcement by IPOB calling on all Igbos to embark on a sit at home protest on 23rd September, 2016, I took it upon myself to go round the city of Abuja to assess the level of compliance.

To my greatest dismay, people of Igbo extraction have all poured into the streets going about their businesses as though the order was not given. I was also opportuned to see some Igbo shop owners having their shops opened for the days business.

What is the level of compliance in your area?
this is how ppl fail exam

are u suppose to look for Igbo's in abuja or Aba?

Op ans me
Re: Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order by oluamid(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
HurtgenForest:

What sacrifice has the yoruba made to free them from slavery to the hausa/fulani in Nigeria? None because of cowardice.

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani-Olu Falae.

Stop trying to feel among by tagging yorubas along with the hausa fulani because yorubas are their slaves. The fulanis have taken ilorin from yorubas and have threatened to take Offa as well should Nigeria break today. The fulani recently also told the whole world that they need Lagos more than they need the Niger Delta and this is simple; Lagos is their access to the sea.

Honestly I would like to see how things play out if this much talked about war breaks out because I am sure that lagos will be forcefully plucked out from the hands of the yorubas who will all flee into Cotonou as refugees.

Don't feel for our children, feel for your own children that will continue to service the hausa/fulani.

awolowo was a betrayer and back stabber and ended up committing suicide by taking rat poison when his northern master were about to send him to prison again.

After dealing with awolowo, they gave special tea to your aere onakakanfo to drink as well and also sent his wife to the afterlife.

northerners used benjamin adekunle and after that disgraced him from the army and the guy was struggling to survive, begging for contracts to feed. His children were begging for money to send him to Ghana for medical treatment, ordinary Ghana here not even USA, Germany or UK.

awolowo was used during the war only to be denied presidency and was about to be imprisoned by the same northerners for a second time before he committed suicide.

selah.

Exactly the same reason nobody takes you guys serious. Freedom for you and your ilk means abuse of other tribes and half-truths.

Keep it up. The same people you want to help 'grant' you your so-called 'freedom' is the same people you abuse their heroes? Goodluck with that.

The real people who feel cheated and want a better life know how to get it the right way. Continue your divide and rule tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: Nigerians Shun Local Rice, Sellers Lament / North East Director General Of Atiku Campaign Team Dumps, Umar Kumo Joins APC / Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.