Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! (3101 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by sugardad1(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2016
If you are registered and yet the get the link that will activate your account, there is good news for you..

All you need to do is to download Google Chrome on your mobile phone from the play store, open fcsc site, try logging in with your email address and the password. The site will tell you "your account is not activated". It will also give you option of resend confirmation? Click on resend confirmation and they will send the link to your mail immediately! I just tried it and it worked for me..

Note: you can register with your phone!

Lalasticlala Pls share this good news!

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by Benjom(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Good... Thanks for sharing.
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by atk5: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls is it working with the google chrome?
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by kunlesco1(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2016
pls do u kn if science laboratory technology can apply under ministry of science n technology. or wc ministry is d best.thanks
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by Ogbojes: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Guy thank you very much... it worked like magic...didn't even get to the stage of choosing option.
Guys let's use chrome cos chrome is really the way out

1 Like

Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by Zirah: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
What kind of question is this! Don't you read?

atk5:
Pls is it working with the google chrome?
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by atk5: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
No vex guy
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by topson1992(f): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Goodday fellow nairalanders, is there a way to know if I have completed my registration on fcsc site or not. I clicked on the submit button and light went off. Is It Submitted Or Not. Thank you
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by mysteriousD: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
correct op
Re: I Have A Solution To Fcsc Registration Problem!!! by mysteriousD: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
correct op coolcorrect op

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer / Latest On SSS Recruitment Execercise / Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.