Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

$15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air (6336 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” / Verification Exercise In Niger State Uncovers 800m Naira Fraud-channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by stonemasonn: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
This woman is always full of drama. Haba!!
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by 9jatriot(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
this has always been EFCC position, today is the first time an hearing her bVN is linked with it and coming from the inconsistent lawyer on channels, its hard to believe.
bomasek:
One gets to hear a new version every day.
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by Fidelismaria: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
maupe ogun nigeria christine amanpour

omo dada

oku ise
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by gemale(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
PEJ hv use her mouth 2 koba herself. EFCC no freeze account wey get her name 4 am. Dem leave her account wey get $5m alone. If na person wey village witches no dey follow, no b 2 shut up & if dudafa try implicate am, deny am pass wetin shaggy deny 4 "it wasn't me" but Oju kokoro no allow am get brain. She open mouth come dey claim d money. She no sabi say she dey implicate herself 4 money laundering case. EFCC still dey try code 4 am tlk say she no dey involved because no b her account dem find dt money, she no wan gree. I pity am. When EFCC begin dey ques am abt d source of D money na den she go hear am. E b lyk say 2 enta kirikiri dey hungry am.

2 Likes

Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by subnormal: 1:41am On Sep 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
Did anyone manage to record this ? or is there a link to rewatch the broadcast ??

I want to see this mumurity myself

Abeg send me link i wan watch the video of the interview

It's available on YouTube, I just streamed it
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by Caseless: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Why is efcc so selective?When the bribery allegation against Aisha buhari Halliburton was mentioned efcc went into a sleep mode.Now that it is buhari's number one enemy they now wake up from their slumber.
stale

2 Likes

Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Goke7:

I watched him on AIT yesterday and I guess he was actually PEJ's lawyer but he was introduced as an human rights activist but then AIT being a PDP sympathizer covered that identity which Channels exposed today.

Its a pity that a lawyer trying to defend his client will still be hiding his true identity. Nigerian lawyers and corruption are married and can never divorced

I tell you even Channels is not that neutral, at times they slip up and their bias often comes across quite clearly to the astute viewer; they too tried to assist with some damage control but the case was just too bad that there was a limit to what they could do - why else were they interrupting the show in order to allow the lawyer straighten his story and did they in the end yanked him off air to stop him from committing further inconsistencies? - most journalists wouldn't to want to shorten such an expose' in order to get to the bottom of the truth - in this case it is obvious why Channels did.
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by maddock(m): 4:55am On Sep 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I tell you even Channels is not that neutral, at times they slip up and their bias often comes across quite clearly to the astute viewer; they too tried to assist with some damage control but the case was just too bad that there was a limit to what they could do - why else were they interrupting the show in order to allow the lawyer straighten his story and did they in the end yanked him off air to stop him from committing further inconsistencies? - most journalists wouldn't to want to shorten such an expose' in order to get to the bottom of the truth - in this case it is obvious why Channels did.

Guy channels did the right thing yanking off the dude off the air to further save the guy embarrassing himself, the legal profession and Nigerians in general. Did you really watch the interview?

The lawyer is a very dull one and if this is the best Patience Jonathan can bring to defend her then the reason Nigeria is in trouble is not far fetched. The lawyer is just rambling from the beginning till the end of the interview until channels helped put an end to his miseries. I am even ashamed watching the youtube version talkless of how it would have been live.

EFCC accused 4 companies and not Patience.
Patience came to say the monies were hers.
The lawyer initially said Patience opened her account in her personal data and no company involved. So she noticed that the account were opened in the name of companies. So how can the bank make a mistake in opening an account with another name when you fill the name you want in the card.

A Domiciliary account was opened for her mother who is a petty trader. What does a petty trader need a domiciliary account for?

Men I pity some jobs especially when you have to sit down and listen to stupid folks.

The most annoying are the people claiming to destroy properties because of her, is it not obvious who the real sponsors of those millitant holding us to ransome are now?

3 Likes

Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by Proffdada: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by bighorlus(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
this idiot is worse than the Oga at the top man
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by 9jatriot(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Its possible the lawyer is dull, but this case is a very bad one. Its going to be difficult to defend. Each press release is usually worse Dan d previous.
bighorlus:
this idiot is worse than the Oga at the top man
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by bighorlus(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
9jatriot:
Its possible the lawyer is dull, but this case is a very bad one. Its going to be difficult to defend. Each press release is usually worse Dan d previous.

bro. im suprised at how this man talks. obvious stupidity. he knows he is lying and keeps talking trash
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by honeychild(f): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg e be like say village winch dem Don get hand for this Patience matter. When she for just cool down let the money go. ....she dey implicate herself more every day
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by helovesme(f): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Patience should just forfeit this money and walk away.

All the different explanation she's coming up with doesn't hold water and she's only plunging her husband, Jonathan into the mud with her.

You win some and lose some. This is one battle she has lost.

I'm kinda pleased that foreign banks are becoming very careful about Nigerian PEPs and very cautious about funds originating from Nigeria. In previous years, this $15m would have been stashed away in an offshore account and not in a Nigerian Bank.
Re: $15m fraud: Channels TV Yanks Incoherent Patience Jonathan Lawyer Off Air by Abeymills(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg free dis woman how much abacha steal over 2billion dollars u freeze her a/c of 30million dollar because she is 5%ter abi?yet abacha never stole yeye govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Headless Man In A Club Photo / Side Chick Threatens To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Pictures / President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.