Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (60801 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Doghari:

Madam Hirsu the smello, How is your goatee, I dash you Biafran-made shaving stick. Our gift to you for your hijabian future Odua-Arewa. grin grin
Lmao! You think all these childish nonsense will touch me? cheesy cheesy

Grow up and face the reality of the situation on ground. Did Elumelu, Ubah and co sit at home? Did you sit at home? When will you ignorant folks realise that the problem lies within, not outside?

Keep deceiving yourselves. When hunger wire them they will go back to their shop because last last na una go suffer am. Una sit for house dey hala Biafra while life goes on for the rest of us.

Abeg I'm done humouring your inanity. I've passed my message and had a very good laugh on this thread.

Ignorant Ren-IPOD/TrIPOD/Re-IPOD/IPOD yoot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by perfectgabby: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self
You can as well seat at home for ten years, I'm sure hunger will teach you a great lesson.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by 99100(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2016
in Biafra I stand.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Doghari: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:
[s]

Grow up and face the reality of the situation on ground. Did Elumelu, Ubah and co sit at home? Did you sit at home?

Keep deceiving yourselves. When hunger wire them they will go back to their shop because last last na una go suffer am. Una sit for house dey hala Biafra while life goes on for the rest of us.

Abeg I'm done humouring your inanity. I've passed my message and had a very good laugh on this thread.

Ignorant Ren-IPOD/TrIPOD/Re-IPOD/IPOD yoot[/s]

It is actually piercing through the nerves supplying your hairy moustache. Everyone can feel it. grin

Biafrans have told you to unite with the Abookis you so much love, wrap yourself in hijab and leave them alone yet you want to die sucking their pricks. Na so biafran prick sweet you reach?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is seriously serious. Umu igbo ibem, this won't solve our problem. Let's leave sentiment aside and face the reality[/quote]

But can you lead us to the reality? Reality that Nigeria is a dead wood, where idiots dictate for the wise, where after so called years of independence poverty rules, where an igbo boy who scores 120 in federal college failed while another just for he hails from the north would be admitted with a score of less than 50, where no single federal presence and all are consecrated in the north, where all the top men of nigeria armed force are in the hands of the north yet claiming to be educationally backward, where almost military schools and establishments are clustered at a region, where unarmed igbo youths are murdered in cold blood just for carrying a common flag while Boko Haram men and women who has slaughtered civilian and military men are paid off handsomely. Mr Reality have you ever heard how your"Umu igbo ibem" are been killed in Kano, in Enugu state by Fulani heedsmen without any reaction and arrest of any? Please be real on your reality. If what happened in Enugu was by igbos and in Kano, tell me what would have been the reaction of Nigerians even in this medium-Narialander. I think I am sick for now. Bye bye.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2016

Grow up and face the reality of the situation on ground. Did Elumelu, Ubah and co sit at home? Did you sit at home? When will you ignorant folks realise that the problem lies within, not outside?

Ignorant Ren-IPOD/TrIPOD/Re-IPOD/IPOD yoot[/quote]

But are you afraid of Biafra? Why are you so concerned with igbos who want to starve themselves to death by sitting at home. Do anybody require gasket or burial ground from. When one burdened himself for the life of another that explain that such is a parasite. He is afraid of missing his host. Why Nigerians not leave these mad and useless igbos to have their useless Biafra and be in their useless country.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2016

Ignorant Ren-IPOD/TrIPOD/Re-IPOD/IPOD yoot[/quote]

But why are you afraid of Biafra? Why are you so concerned with igbos who want to starve themselves to death by sitting at home. Do anybody require gasket or burial ground from. When one burdened himself for the life of another that explain that such is a parasite. He is afraid of missing his host. Why Nigerians not leave these mad and useless igbos to have their useless Biafra and be in their useless country.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Omoabejide(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
president3h:
. Abeg u and who be the "let's" ? I de follow you stand for road for night in d wait for customer ? Stop dragging everybody into ur olosho runs ok ?be independent

You are a big fool. do I look like your olosho sisters and relatives? oloriburuku masanfanni. God punish you for that statement. chukwu pokwa gi oku there anuofia ewu iberibe
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by inasman(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
I feel IPOB has made their mark, but to what end? I just wish they can do this for a week or a month...
I think "ipob"should extend it till the next (3)months.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
wizzyrich:
orluwasheyi, truth they say is bitter, kiss it. And next time you see my post simply ignore it. Its not really necessary you read it or quote it.

Hey WizzyRich: This message is about the earlier chibok girl is a scam title. I find you reach your last post come jam you for here. This is 21st century, with all the information and research available, it is pathetic that people like you will still call chibok girls kidnap scam, so read and tell me, Naija deceived everyone, CNN, UN, BBC, Yahoo, all the world leaders etc and no one i repeat no one including all the advanced world where a current grade school student has better computer education than you will have in 2026, knew the news is fake but some few buzus like you that uses conspiracy theories as proof. Here you go, read and get informed and educated...........Yakubu Kabu, whose daughter Dorcas was filmed speaking in a previous Boko Haram video, pleaded with the Nigerian government to negotiate with Boko Haram to free his daughter and the others.
"This is the only alternative for us," he said. "We are begging the government to do this (release the Boko Haram fighters) so that we can get our girls. It's urgent. We need them to do whatever they can do to get the girls."
Tsambido Hosea, whose four nieces are among the missing girls, told CNN: "We are very angry. Shekau is mocking us, mocking the government and the army. We are angry at our government, they have given him the chance to do this. They need to act fast because it will be disastrous."
Buhari told the UN, "The challenge is in getting credible and bona fide leadership of Boko Haram to discuss with. The split in the insurgent group is not helping matters. The government had reached out, ready to negotiate, but it became difficult to identify credible leaders. We will welcome intermediaries such as UN outfits, to step in." https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a40615ce-f0e3-3241-9698-85bd57f432cf/ss_missing-chibok-girls%26%2339%3B.html.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why can't this people DEVELOP aba o,like LAGOS
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by efighter: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self

Please what effect does your sit-at-home or sit-at-farm have on Buhari? Will it make Buhari not to eat or not to do wonders to Aishat in the other room? Stop wasting your time. Just tell all Igbos at the Senate, House of Reps, Federal Executive Council, Permanent Secretaries and Heads of Parastatals to resign and return home. Let all your brethren in Yoruba land and Hausa land pack their loads and money and return to Biafra land. Then we Yorubas and our enemies-like-brothers Hausas will start taking you serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) / FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.