Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo (50368 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by omoikea(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
i will refrain from saying anything grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by DIFY20(f): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
whats she like 50 while he is 25 ?

THE GIRL FIT USE JUJU OGUN HOLD THE GUY...I DONT TRUST THOSE PEOPLE
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by nonjebose(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexymoma:
The lady get sense oo she know say Naija guys na to nyash dem sabi and to shout say naija babes like money.... and she realise say na unserious men full naija im happy for her.
#foreignguyslosureju.
Put on your helmet. Guys will come for your head now. I don warn you

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by eph12(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
So?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by able20(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:
#VisaMarriage..
Na so, na hustle period we day

angry
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexymoma:
The lady get sense oo she know say Naija guys na to nyash dem sabi and to shout say naija babes like money.... and she realise say na unserious men full naija im happy for her.
#foreignguyslosureju.
true talk jare, na so:-) oyaaaaaa chop knuckles.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
winkawwwwwwwwwwww! so cute

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Onegai(f): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Maski87:

Yeah but oyibo prick dey small,anyway she go dey collect for side

Yeah, but at least she owns the prick, unlike Naija men and their Community Phenese grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sexymoma(f): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
mem88:

true talk jare, na so:-) oyaaaaaa chop knuckles.
cool i know im not alone wink

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by IVORY2009(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ebbo nor ooo grin wishing them a happy married life!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Teniolasmart:
congat to them both

beauty and prince charming

not those igbo boys who will be pursuing green passport as if their life depends on it
see ur lip like tubes
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by omikel(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
falconey:
great! me I want it the other way around.
I AM AVAILABLE PROVIDED YOU ARE GODFEARING.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sukkot: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Maski87:

Yeah but oyibo prick dey small, anyway she go dey collect for side
thats a lie, i think GOD is playing tricks on us. there used to be a time when white women had yanch like ironing board and black women had the biggest yanch. now the reverse is the case. white women have big yanch and black women have no yanch. and this crazy phenom applies to men too. go to the gym swimming pool, white boys of today are different from white boys of yesterday. in fact white boys are getting bigger while black guys are getting smaller.

ME EXCLUDED OF COURSE LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

CARNALLY SPEAKING THAT IS. BUT ERMMM YEAH I THINK GOD IS REVERSING THINGS. A POLE SHIFT IS HAPPENING

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mindfulness:
What a beautiful couple! cheesy

White men are underestimated. wink
This woman knows what am talking about. grin

Shaybebaby knows it too. cheesy
I just love it when I see such, and the girls always look happy and relaxed not mention age gracefully.. When man stress is a walk in the park compared to some of what our brothers dish out.

Beautiful couple, girl has got something sassy going on, bloke is cute.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Uyi168: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIFY20:

GUY U KW Yoruba GUYS ARE DEMON NO GIRLS LIKE DEM...

IGBO GUYS ARE D BEST

Yoruba GUYS = CHEATING

Yoruba GUY WILL SCAM A WHITE WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE .....GIRLS CAN TESTIFY TO DAT
Sadly,ibo guys d!ck too dy small..
babes can testify..
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Onegai:

Yeah, but at least she owns the prick, unlike Naija men and their Community Phenese grin
I think those of us in interracial relationships should be the ones to judge. Smallest bunana I ever saw was a pic of a nairalander in his undies.. The place was flat with no contour, instead it was a big backside. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by AngelAhnie(f): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Teniolasmart:
congat to them both

not those igbo boys who will be pursuing green passport as if their life depends on it
Get sense na angry

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Teniolasmart: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jobia:
see ur lip like tubes
is ur skull fingering ur brain.................................abi it brain turmoil
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Teniolasmart:
is ur skull fingering ur brain.................................abi it brain turmoil
what you yapping. Ugly goat.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Mcowubaba: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
Lol
Could be Love or Ogun at work lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Teniolasmart: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Get sense na angry
first install sense before talking
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by bigblackbooty(f): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
I like (Oyinbo) men.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by AngelAhnie(f): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Teniolasmart:
first install sense before talking
K
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Teniolasmart:
congat to them both

Must you mention Igbo? Irredeemable bigot. Your afonja sister sold her body for foreign citizenship and you are calling Igbos. Mumu

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Teniolasmart:
congat to them both

Must you mention Igbo? Irredeemable bigot. Your afonja sister sold her body for foreign citizenship and you are calling Igbos. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
thats a lie, i think GOD is playing tricks on us. there used to be a time when white women had yanch like ironing board and black women had the biggest yanch. now the reverse is the case. white women have big yanch and black women have no yanch. and this crazy phenom applies to men too. go to the gym swimming pool, white boys of today are different from white boys of yesterday. in fact white boys are getting bigger while black guys are getting smaller.

ME EXCLUDED OF COURSE LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

CARNALLY SPEAKING THAT IS. BUT ERMMM YEAH I THINK GOD IS REVERSING THINGS. A POLE SHIFT IS HAPPENING
Your funny! No pure white lady has a natural bigg butt BTW Kim k and Nikki Minaj aren't whites! And they all did enhancement surgeries! undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sukkot: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Stylediva:

Your funny! No pure white lady has a natural bigg butt BTW Kim k and Nikki Minaj aren't whites! And they all did enhancement surgeries! undecided
lolzzz brah, am talking real pure white ladies. their butts is getting massive while black womens butt is dissapearing. this why in west africa there is a huge market for butt implants and fake butts. a pole shift is causing white women to be more voluptuous and black women to be straight and flat like men. am telling ya. i observe a lot. i do lots of observing. something crazy is happening bro lolzzz. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Arielle: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

I think those of us in interracial relationships should be the ones to judge. Smallest bunana I ever saw was a pic of a nairalander in his undies.. The place was flat with no contour, instead it was a big backside. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Millz404(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexymoma:
The lady get sense oo
she know say Naija guys na to nyash dem sabi
and to shout say naija babes like money....
and she realise say na unserious men full naija
im happy for her.

#foreignguyslosureju.

Wetin be nyash
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Hades2016(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oyimbo don chop better efo grin cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Darlingmua(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
Unfortunate European

Lol.....reason for that statement? undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Darlingmua(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Awwwww beautiful couple kiss .Beautiful biracial kids comes next, such a lucky lucky lady. Lucky guy too, our ladies are much more respectful and not nearly as half as deranged as them white Sissy's. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.