Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo (50426 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by EfemenaXY: 3:33am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

I think those of us in interracial relationships should be the ones to judge. Smallest bunana I ever saw was a pic of a nairalander in his undies.. The place was flat with no contour, instead it was a big backside. grin

Don't start grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by MistadeRegal(m): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2016
DIFY20:

GUY U KW Yoruba GUYS ARE DEMON NO GIRLS LIKE DEM...

IGBO GUYS ARE D BEST

Yoruba GUYS = CHEATING

Yoruba GUY WILL SCAM A WHITE WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE .....GIRLS CAN TESTIFY TO DAT

You should be arrested for this defamation. What nonsense is this!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by blueAgent(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Uyi168:
Sadly,ibo guys d!ck too dy small.. babes can testify..

Na lie. ibo boys got Nuts that cannot fit in........

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by blueAgent(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Stylediva:

Your funny! No pure white lady has a natural bigg butt BTW Kim k and Nikki Minaj aren't whites! And they all did enhancement surgeries! undecided

You are a learner stop believing myths go use google. nikki is not white.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by blueAgent(m): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2016
Darlingmua:
Awwwww beautiful couple kiss .Beautiful biracial kids comes next, such a lucky lucky lady. Lucky guy too, our ladies are much more respectful and not nearly as half as deranged as them white Sissy's. tongue

Are you sure? behind any successful man is a good woman. can we say that about Nigeria?. is our failure as a nation not as a result of unsuccessfull men and bad women behind them .
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by blueAgent(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2016
wizzakosh:
isn't it better than to marry a man that will face a firing squad @ then end. Maybe a year or two after marriage. IGBO GUY= DRUG = FIRING SQUAD.

its time to go and bath.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by blueAgent(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Maski87:
Yeah but oyibo prick dey small,anyway she go dey collect for side

You still believe that myth?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by EfemenaXY: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

It's not hard nah( no pun intended) grin
You can spot them a mile away without physical inspection, they are always overcompensating with fake machismo. grin cool

You're incorrigible cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by EfemenaXY: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Since you lot are talking about food. I wanna ask you a question (make sure you stick to the topic).

What do you think about young black guys in the UK dying of heart attack before they turned 30?

One of my boys died last year of heart attack and he was super fit. Heck, he played basketball a day before and he was dunking on people like nothing. No signs of health issues. Boom, the next day we heard that he slumped and died in a morning and autopsy showed heart attack.

And today, I received another sad news that one of my boys died in prison of heart break. Before he went to prison early this year for some madness - he used to train super hard and he was super ripped. Coupled with the fact that he boxes and does Muay Thai as well. I don't know what he has been up to since he got locked up...but prison has decent gym facilities and based on who he was, he would be training regularly.

Both weren't even 30 and they were fit, yet they both died of heart attack. And they were both of naij descent. What do you think is going on.

Did they dabble in recreational drugs?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You're incorrigible cheesy
tongue tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by LieDetector(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2016
salabscholar01:
the oyinbo resemble this dude below grin grin
lwtmb grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Shym3xx: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
doing exercise is only half the battle. there are many inherited cardiac diseases, mostly electromagnetic pathway dysfunctions like sinu-atrial node or atrio-ventricular node pathway dysfunctions that manifest when you start getting bigger and older. i have equipment at home that can detect all these diseases. meaning before you start taking on any rigorous exercise regimen you need to come see me so i can give you the go ahead or tell you to chill and dead that

Yo, you need to send me that equipment cos I'm scared. I smoke innit. And I wanna have kids and watch them grow.

And you know how messed the NHS is these days and how they only prescribe antibiotics for almost everything, except you've a very nice GP or you're suffering from mental illness.

I
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Shym3xx: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Did they dabble in recreational drugs?

The first one never did anything. He wasn't a smoker and alcohol was more of a social thing.

But the other one was a weed smoker
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sukkot: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yo, you need to send me that equipment cos I'm scared. I smoke innit. And I wanna have kids and watch them grow.

And you know how messed the NHS is these days and how they only prescribe antibiotics for almost everything, except you've a very nice GP or you're suffering from mental illness.

I
yeah well you need to quit smoking. you do know there are other ways of imbibing medicinal maijuana right ? like they have it in tinctures or cakes etc etc. same buzz i think. i have heard redman say he got the most buzz of his life from eating edibles
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Darlingmua(f): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Are you sure? behind any successful man is a good woman. can we say that about Nigeria?. is our failure as a nation not as a result of unsuccessfull men and bad women behind them .

Firstly nigeria has not failed as a nation. Yes we r supposed to b more or better than we are now, but its gradually and one day, we would b a developed country with the help of good leaders

Secondly, only a boy would blame a woman or any other person or thing for his failure in life. You are wat makes you successful. The decisions you make in life determines your success. And by that statement, behind every successful man is a good woman, that alone dosent apply to wives or girlfriends. Men come from women remember? and they have them as mothers. A mother is also a woman and most times the influence your mum has on you, influences the decisions you make, that either make you successful or a failure.
And I can tell you for a fact, that in Nigeria, there are a lot of successful men as well as women bcus they made good choices and great decisions with the help and influence of good friends n family b they male or female.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Shym3xx: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
yeah well you need to quit smoking. you do know there are other ways of imbibing medicinal maijuana right ? like they have it in tinctures or cakes etc etc. same buzz i think. i have heard redman say he got the most buzz of his life from eating edibles

I can't quit cancer sticks till like end of October cos I've loads of things to sort out and it helps me ease the stress a bit. As for weed, I'm not really a heavy smoker like I was years ago. I only smoke mostly weekends these days and now that I'm back to smoking cancer sticks and due to how busy I'm right now, it's on hold. And I don't even smoke all the chemical induced ones like spice, lemon, skunk, cheese, brownie et al - I smoke the natural ones. Strictly Thai and mersh.

Yes. I saw the redman thing. But you can't really trust those cakes cos Snoop broke down the level of weed one time and if you don't know much, it's better to stay away from it cos you might go mess with the grade 1 that will turn you into a junkie lool. At least with Thai and mersh - you know what you're getting lol.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sukkot: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

I can't quit cancer sticks till like end of October cos I've loads of things to sort out and it helps me ease the stress a bit. As for weed, I'm not really a heavy smoker like I was years ago. I only smoke mostly weekends these days and now that I'm back to smoking cancer sticks and due to how busy I'm right now, it's on hold. And I don't even smoke all the chemical induced ones like spice, lemon, skunk, cheese, brownie et al - I smoke the natural ones. Strictly Thai and mersh.

Yes. I saw the redman thing. But you can't really trust those cakes cos Snoop broke down the level of weed one time and if you don't know much, it's better to stay away from it cos you might go mess with the grade 1 that will turn you into a junkie lool. At least with Thai and mersh - you know what you're getting lol.
yeah its a hard habbit to kick. i stopped smoking 6 years ago. cold turkey. lol
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Ngokafor(f): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

I think those of us in interracial relationships should be the ones to judge. Smallest bunana I ever saw was a pic of a nairalander in his undies.. The place was flat with no contour, instead it was a big backside. grin

....Oh my goodness i am in stitches!..!..rotfl! cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Oh my goodness i am in stitches!..!..rotfl! cheesy grin grin grin
It would be funny if it were untrue. You read the bloke's post, see the pic and suddenly it all makes sense.
You go from .."what a plonker!" To....
"Eeeeyah" grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Ngokafor(f): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

It would be funny if it were untrue. You read the bloke's post, see the pic and suddenly it all makes sense.
You go from .."what a plonker!" To....
"Eeeeyah" grin

.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Simply beautiful and classy!!

Thats my kind of simplicity and elegance.

Good on them, good for them.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Shym3xx: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
yeah its a hard habbit to kick. i stopped smoking 6 years ago. cold turkey. lol

Yes, I know. But I've got the niquitin tablets and vapourisers.

And I've kind of mastered how to quit it whenever I want to now.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Since you lot are talking about fond. I wanna ask you a question (make sure you stick to the topic).

What do you think about young black guys in the UK dying of heart attack before they turned 30?

One of my boys died last year of heart attack and he was super fit. Heck, he played basketball a day before and he was dunking on people like nothing. No signs of health issues. Boom, the next day we heard that he slumped and died in a morning and autopsy showed heart attack.

And today, I received another sad news that one of my boys died in prison of heart break. Before he went to prison early this year for some madness - he used to train super hard and he was super ripped. Coupled with the fact that he boxes and does Muay Thai as well. I don't know what he has been up to since he got locked up...but prison has decent gym facilities and based on who he was, he would be training regularly.

Both weren't even 30 and they were fit, yet they both died of heart attack. And they were both of naij descent. What do you think is going on.
a number of athletes engage in illicit drugs to enhance their performance and such drugs have a devastating effect on the cardiac system.This could explain why some young football collapse on the field fr cardiac arrest.Cocaine usage is one of the major causes some young athletes suffer premature cardiac arrest and there are other illicit drugs as well.Or it could just be a genetical anomaly as Sukkot just explained.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Shym3xx: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
lefulefu:
a number of athletes engage in illicit drugs to enhance their performance and such drugs have a devastating effect on the cardiac system.This could explain why some young football collapse on the field fr cardiac arrest.Cocaine usage is one of the major causes some young athletes suffer premature cardiac arrest and there are other illicit drugs as well.Or it could just be a genetical anomaly as Sukkot just explained.

This has nothing to do with drugs. No one that I know on a level mess with illicit drugs, except weed. And cocaine is more of a drug of choice for white people cos almost every white person has either tried it or still do it. Yet black people are more prone to heart attack than white people.

Anyway, I'm doing more research on it right now. Thanks for the post, tho.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

This has nothing to do with drugs. No one that I know on a level mess with illicit drugs, except weed. And cocaine is more of a drug of choice for white people cos almost every white person has either tried it or still do it. Yet black people are more prone to heart attack than white people.

Anyway, I'm doing more research on it right now. Thanks for the post, tho.
you most welcome and u very correct on that...blacks are more predisposed in having heart problems compared to whites.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by blueAgent(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Darlingmua:

Firstly nigeria has not failed as a nation. Yes we r supposed to b more or better than we are now, but its gradually and one day, we would b a developed country with the help of good leaders

Secondly, only a boy would blame a woman or any other person or thing for his failure in life. You are wat makes you successful. The decisions you make in life determines your success. And by that statement, behind every successful man is a good woman, that alone dosent apply to wives or girlfriends. Men come from women remember? and they have them as mothers. A mother is also a woman and most times the influence your mum has on you, influences the decisions you make, that either make you successful or a failure.
And I can tell you for a fact, that in Nigeria, there are a lot of successful men as well as women bcus they made good choices and great decisions with the help and influence of good friends n family b they male or female.

Based on Observation. i think White women score higher in contributing to their family and Nation.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by segunwonder(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
MoneySEASON
Bros pls show me love
this sapa dun really humble me
abeg make I get 1k from you take chop
my eyes dey turn me ooo
my body dey shake bkos hunger dey really shock me
bros if na work you get for me I dey very good I go execute am well for you at least if I dey earn daily from working for you online e go really help me
This sapa and hunger is too much for me to bear ooo
if God touch you to bless me with any little financial assistance I will really appreciate and be grateful no matter the amount

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.