Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) (42257 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Obasanjo Visits Governor Bindow Of Adamawa, Commends Him For His Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by logadims: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
When they get money, they loss respect.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by ellovee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Making this a news means that it is a rare act. Does it mean that Adamawa state ppl don't know how to show respect to the elders?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by point5: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
U see am

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by imoleaye(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Keneking:
He lacks respect. He should postrate on mother earth. Nonsense lipsrsealed
haba,eyin omo adari hurun...no wonder ur oyinbo no quick recover
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
He stoops to conquer.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Social media nawawooo everything is news, what is special there?
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by buoye1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Iseoluwani:
Nonsense
Madam obby said it all
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
RIP English
Haba! He just said postrate na, instead of prostrate.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Nellybank(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Amen
babyfaceafrica:
RIP English
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by koxi: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Humility
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by yedidiah(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
By tomorrow, we will heat that Bulama has been arrested for defaming the Gov of Borno state.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Saint52(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
The Question is who is the OLD man?
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Daniyomex(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
U well?
I Doubt That
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by dnawah(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
chimere66:
As shared by Bulama Sheriff...

'Look at how Bindow Adamawa state governor is giving respect to elderly man this will never happen in my state Borno'.

How many governors in Nigeria will be humble enough to do this?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/see-how-gov-bindow-of-adamawa-state.html
hear me and hear me clearly,4 doing that ur days will be long.u will older than him,in short death will reject and fear u.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by wellmax(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:
I'm seriously waiting for this set of people that will tell us about how they normally Somersault and Do press-up to greet their parents.

I no kuku mention name. Hehehehehehe

Hahaha, their own better pass those people without any history. Dem say dem be Jews, how Jews take come naija Na super story. Dem mama sef na kick dem dey take wake them. Once I small boy enter Lagos na to go back village and insult his ancestors. Big boys things. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by basadenet: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Though good but if it it where to be in SW, he will lie down.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by BrutalJab: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
wellmax:

Hahaha, their own better pass those people without any history. Dem say dem be Jews, how Jews take come naija Na super story. Dem mama sef na kick dem dey take wake them. Once I small boy enter Lagos na to go back village and insult his ancestors. Big boys things. grin grin grin

At least, they said they are Jews and they insisted on it.

Some said their fore fathers fell from heaven, later said he was a run away slave afonja from Mecca, later they said he is from from Benin.

Is that not confusion at its peak??. That's the true definition of a confused set of people called a tribe. Hehehehehehe

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by wellmax(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
BrutalJab:

Some said their fore fathers fell from heaven, later said he was a run away slave afonja from Mecca, later they said he is from from Benin.

Is that not confusion at its peak??. That's the true definition of a confused set of people called a tribe. Hehehehehehe
[/s]

It's called HISTORY. Did you read and believe the accounts of the Bible, Qur'an and the Evolutionist. Everyone has a tale. But those flat heads... No history.

Which of the twelve tribes are those flat heads

No history, not even in social studies textbooks. You just wake up and wanna attach to another people.

You should be ashamed. Your fore fathers have no history, little wonder they roam round the world looking for meaning, and when they can't find it, they do crime and drugs. Flat heads, chest beaters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by mayorchimex(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Y didn't he remove his cap?
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by silenticon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
bodmas119:
for Yoruba land, idobale koniwa
True Talk, But I Lov D Fact Dat Its A Symbol Of Respect!

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
when it comes to respect for elders notherners can go to any length no matter how highly placed or wealthy they are unlike their cousins from the east

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by silenticon(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

U Just Mention Name..

1 Like

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by silenticon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
when it comes to respect for elders notherners can go to any length no matter how highly placed or wealthy they are unlike their cousins from the east
Tel Me The Meaning Of Idiot? Idi Iya Re Nrun!
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Caseless: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

U well?
me sef no understand Wetin de worry keneking again.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by BrutalJab: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
wellmax:
[s][/s]

It's called history. Did you read and believe the accounts of he Bible, Qur'an and the Evolutionist. Everyone has a tale. But those flat heads... No history.

Which of the twelve tribes are those flat heads

No history, not even in social studies textbooks. You just wake up and wanna attach to another people.

You should be ashamed. Your fore fathers have no history, little wonder they roam round the world looking for meaning, and when they can't find it, they do crime and drugs. Flat heads, chest beaters.

Trash! You sound so frustrated and bitter. Your rebuttal is weak and watery too.

You deviated from history to drug pushing hehehehehehe, forgetting that your people have master degree in ritualism, jujuism, and mumunism.

Is there still anything like social studies? oh I forgot that I'm dealing with an underage.

Google/Wikipedia are your friends,go and replenish your knowledge about the Igbos.

Finally, you and your tribe are clueless and so confused that you don't even know where your oduduwa came from. Deal with that. Hope am not hurting any Afonjatic nerves you've got there? tongue Cone head Afonjas who are we attaching to
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by toprealman: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
With him still wearing a cap?
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
show off, d governor go use dettol take wash e hand once e comot for dia
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by gamargu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:
I'm seriously waiting for this set of people that will tell us about how they normally Somersault and Do press-up to greet their parents.

I no kuku mention name. Hehehehehehe
Guy why why
This is oddudua you are painting grin with his calabash and chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba mythology grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by BigIyanga: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Naija eye service!! But it's OK to owe pensioners like that man?
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by nNEOo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
gamargu:

Guy why why
This is oddudua you are painting grin with his calabash and chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba mythology grin grin grin grin

but if i ask you now, you'll defend the one in the bible with your last blood? you can die to defend the jewish myth cheesy

You believe in the snake that talked, the donkey that talked, the whale that swallowed a human being and vomited him after 3 days and the apple that made you a sinner before you were born cheesy

Yet you laugh about an african myth? cheesy

Indeed you must be a jew man cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.