Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) (42255 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Obasanjo Visits Governor Bindow Of Adamawa, Commends Him For His Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:
I'm seriously waiting for this set of people that will tell us about how they normally Somersault and Do press-up to greet their parents.

I no kuku mention name. Hehehehehehe

but if i ask you now, you'll defend the one in the bible with your last blood? you can die to defend the jewish myth cheesy

You believe in the snake that talked, the donkey that talked, the whale that swallowed a human being and vomited him after 3 days and the apple that made you a sinner before you were born cheesy

Yet you laugh about an african myth? cheesy

Am i right to conclude you're a jew? cheesy
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
silenticon:
Tel Me The Meaning Of Idiot? Idi Iya Re Nrun!
ehen! I knew one of them will REP their attitude, bring ur points on and not insults. On this one i stand with the NORTHERNERS
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by BrutalJab: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

but if i ask you now, you'll defend the one in the bible with your last blood? you can die to defend the jewish myth cheesy

You believe in the snake that talked, the donkey that talked, the whale that swallowed a human being and vomited him after 3 days and the apple that made you a sinner before you were born cheesy

Am i right to conclude you're a jew? cheesy
Gibberish! Wetin concern agbero with overload? Whats that? Do I look like a jew to you? Abi payint cover r eyes? Swerve joor ogbeni go and tell those that believe in whatever they believe in. And dnt forget to tell your muslim friends too.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
wellmax:

Hahaha, their own better pass those people without any history. Dem say dem be Jews, how Jews take come naija Na super story. Dem mama sef na kick dem dey take wake them. Once I small boy enter Lagos na to go back village and insult his ancestors. Big boys things. grin grin grin
people who claimed to be jewish is still better than one falling down from sky with chicken on his hand, mean while oduduwa was a prodigal son that was banished from benin if any afonja knowa what oduduwa means in yoruba language 10.000 naira worth of recharge card for the person.finaly go ask how ur parents how MKO insults Awolowo when he made his money
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by shukuokukobambi: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:
Gibberish! Wetin concern agbero with overload? Whats that? Do I look like a jew to you? Abi payint cover r eyes? Swerve joor ogbeni go and tell those that believe in whatever they believe in. And dnt forget to tell your muslim friends too.

What is peppering your body now? why are you being defensive? you see me carry cane? cheesy

If you're not a Jew, what then are you? Yeeboe? OSU? Ugu hawker? cheesy

How did you know of my Muslim friends in Ohafia? i'll surely extend your greetings to them cheesy
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
silenticon:
Tel Me The Meaning Of Idiot? Idi Iya Re Nrun!
ehen! I knew one of them will REP their attitude, bring ur points on and not insults, on this one i stand with the NORTHERNERS
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by gamargu(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Indeed you must be a jew man cheesy
But i am not a christian cry
But your mythology involved oddudua coming down on a string with a chicken grin
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by shukuokukobambi: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
gamargu:

But i am not a christian cry
But your mythology involved oddudua coming down on a string with a chicken grin

Yes my dear. That's why it's called a myth and every society has one cheesy

So you're not a christian but i'm sure you've heard of the tales in the bible or the koran? Do they tickle you the way Oduduwa's tale tickles you? cheesy

Or you feel you're too worthless to laugh at myths propounded by white-men? cheesy
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Prophet2k2(m): 3:39am On Sep 24, 2016
una tink say dat man wey him grt like dat na jst ordinary man? e fit be d source to him wealth, power, or voodoo.... so mak una jst leave those pple with der own tinx..
the old man look like him fada self Bcx na like so him fada look....
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by shukuokukobambi: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
so that fish swallowed jona or that snake gave eve apple to eat is disturbing u? cheesy pls if whites did not invent telephone will u agree that something like that will exit? If that u read about plane in the bible and there was no plane yet in world would believe something will carry upto 800 person and still fly? U will call it fairly tales , how can oduduwa fly from sky to ile ife and still allow his children to be sold as slaves in faraway cuba and brazil he did not act undecided

You're still wallowing in ignorance my friend cheesy

the story of jona and the fish, talking snake and eve, oduduwa descending from heaven are all the same, MYTH!! However you believe that of Jona and the fish because your mind is still in the dark and disbelieve that of Oduduwa and the countless others originated by africans because you're still in mental slavery to the whites!!

I don't believe any of them because they're all the same; Stories ancient people told over communal fires and feasts to explain what they were perplexed about. So whether that of the Jews (talking snake) or that of the Greeks (Zeus, jupiter etc) or that of the Egytians (osiris, isis) or that of the Yoruba (Oduduwa), none should disturb you. The story of spiderman doesn't disturb you so why does that of Oduduwa disturb you? Is it because it's from the Yoruba? cheesy
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You're still wallowing in ignorance my friend cheesy

the story of jona and the fish, talking snake and eve, oduduwa descending from heaven are all the same, MYTH!! However you believe that of Jona and the fish because your mind is still in the dark and disbelieve that of Oduduwa and the countless others originated by africans because you're still in mental slavery to the whites!!

I don't believe any of them because they're all the same; Stories ancient people told over communal fires and feasts to explain what they were perplexed about. So whether that of the Jews (talking snake) or that of the Greeks (Zeus, jupiter etc) or that of the Egytians (osiris, isis) or that of the Yoruba (Oduduwa), none should disturb you. The story of spiderman doesn't disturb you so why does that of Oduduwa disturb you? Is it because it's from the Yoruba? cheesy

ogbeni we africans need to throw away some cultures that dont benefit man kind like that of oro or looking for head for oba burial or abobaku
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by shukuokukobambi: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
ogbeni we africans need to throw away some cultures that dont benefit man kind like that of oro or looking for head for oba burial or abobaku

Have we thrown away the ones pushed down our throats through slavery yet? Our myths aren't the problem because they're not antagonistic to development. Soyinka is an Ogun worshipper till date yet that didn't stop him being the first African Nobel laureate.

Some African practices will of course be criminal today just like Moses, Joshua and David would have been in jail or executed today going by their atrocities in the old testament.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Anthonydatti(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Now how can this add value to Nigeria Naira ? #NONSENSE
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nothing special, being a governor doesn't make him God.
Its only in this part of this world that such news makes headline.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by Codes151(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Keneking:
He lacks respect. He should postrate on mother earth. Nonsense lipsrsealed
prostrate as what? Africans and backwardness....
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by BrutalJab: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

What is peppering your body now? why are you being defensive? you see me carry cane? cheesy

If you're not a Jew, what then are you? Yeeboe? OSU? Ugu hawker? cheesy

How did you know of my Muslim friends in Ohafia? i'll surely extend your greetings to them cheesy

What's peppering you? Abi u get amnesia?

Extend my greetings to your iPod, afonja and terrorist friends too. Na ur headache be that.
Re: Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos) by hgnbello(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2016
nice 1...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.