Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State (52424 Views)

BUHARI'S BIGGEST Mistake;fashola Fails Woefully!!! / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
U see!
I talk am, dose pple are goats infact cows for arranging a nonsense cause. Daft pple indeed(IPOB ko IPAD ni).
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
eshic:
I don't know why Nigeria are always having sleepless nights over IPOB.if Nigeria feel that their dream cannot be achieved,why are they taken panadol for ipob's headache.the protest is operational,whether all Biafran observe it or not and mind you all those people claiming that they are Igbos and commenting against biafran are not .all Igbos believes and stand with biafran

Am sure u mean all igbos that are jobless stands wif biafra. Una berra make use of ur time for something more industrious.
If una like go and call Pa Enahoro 2 intensify ya effrts, all na vanity i repeat vanity.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by mengho(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
My utmost respect to d REAL IGBOS OF NIGERIA.
Show them how we roll.
Politically induced protests should not be mixed with the quest for freedom. let's stay together as one United Nigeria with full resource control
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by khalids: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
mengho:
My utmost respect to d REAL IGBOS OF NIGERIA.
Show them how we roll.
Politically induced protests should not be mixed with the quest for freedom. let's stay together as one United Nigeria with full resource control
Thank you my brother, this is the real thing we should all be fighting for......All (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Niger Delta etc), should be talking about the right to explore and control resources within their regions and agree on a percentage t be remitted to the center.....Seconded by absolute accountability of our various leaders........And we need to begin to look deeply into the track record of people we select into leadership......questions like what her their past achievements and what do they intend to achieve in leadership and how.....These are what we should be fighting for.....

Not just someone saying i will liberate you and then we all start making noise
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by DonaldGenes(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2016
mccoy47:

Which Akwa ibom?
Help me ask am oh
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by pazienza(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2016
khalids:
Why cant people learn from history,.......do you know the real motives of the guys leading this IPOB struggle
do you know the history of its leading members.......Do you know their final game plan

People better use their brain ask themselves what is the end point of all this.......
The last fellow that started this type of agitation......ran abroad when the heat became much and abandoned his people to die.

because of that fellow i never got to meet my maternal grandfather

Well, that's all i have to say......I think it would be better if we spend our time reforming our institutions and holding our leaders accountable
its not as if the leaders in the east are any different from those in the North or West, all are corrupt and have jointly robbed us of our collective wealth

You go do what you think is Best for your own people,(obviously you think your people are better served in Nigeria, which is why you are here ventilating) while you let Others do what they believe is best for their own groups.

You are not half as intelligent as Ndiigbo in support of this movement, I'd advise you keep your useless advice for your own group where it might be useful, better put your brain towards solving your ethnic group problems and leave Ndiigbo to ours, we never solicited for your input.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by LoveDecay(m): 1:08am On Sep 24, 2016
pazienza:
The best chance of a SEastern presidency was blown when Yaradua died and when the SE politicians threw their weight 100% behind GEJ thereby destroying the PDPs zoning formula. Ordinarily by the pdp zoning arrangement, a southeasterner should have been the candidate after yaradua in 2015 and without that distortion to the zoning arrangement, Apc would have never seen the light of the day.

You are still making naive statements, and it's really getting to my nerves here.

If PDP had any plans for Igbo president, if they had plans of an Igbo man taking over from Yaradua, why then was GEJ picked as a VP ahead of myriads of Igbo candidates that vied from that post?

The PDP under OBJ didn't destroy the zoning formulae when they skipped the Igbo for the VP slot, and instead chose GEJ, but Igbos are now the ones breaking the zoning formula for supporting the same GEJ they used to suppress us. They now expected us to dump him and support them because their plans of pitching us against GEJ failed.

Give an Igbo man slot to a SS Man to make the Igbo man resent the SS man, but when your plans run into ditch, lure the Igbo man to now help you remove the SS you put ahead of him to disgrace and shame him.

If you don't see the divide and conquer game at play here, then you are even worst than I thought.

Ndiigbo will never be told what to and what not to do by anybody, we will always do as we want. And rejecting APC and Buhari is the right thing for now for Ndiigbo, the moment you lots realize that no amount of your distortion of logic or arm twisting of facts will change this our stance, the better for you.

Ibo love been told what to do. How else would a buffoon like Nnamdi Kanu lead Ibo people, whom claim to be intelligent into this Biafra issue.

I wonder if Nnamdi Kanu ever had a degree because I have not heard about what school he graduated from, what job he did in the UK - was it janitor or taxi driver e.t.c

If you were intelligent, wise and full of discernment like you claim you would have a far more intelligent man as a leader. Even boko haram's "Mohammed Yusuf" was a well educated man in Islamic and Western education.

My skin crawls when I listened to some of his "preaching" - as he is the priest of the pagan IPOB (he said he does not worship the christian or muslim God). This guy is completely poor educated, he only has hate speech.

His modus operandi is "fear". He has scared Ibo land - the alleged land of the brave into sissies. Ibo men have now become sissies, instead hustling and scheming to dominate the commercial sector in this country they are busy screaming biafra.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo residents are not part of the PDP sponsored IPOB. I've argued that severally and won in the end. Even the last protest failed in Imo and they had to recruit people from all parts of Nigeria to come and protest in Imo.

when will you grow sense?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by sekundosekundo: 3:48am On Sep 24, 2016
aylagos:
Peoples from that state are more educated and enlighten people in the South East. No offence

No wonder their Governor was slapped by a Ghost and he rushed to India for Spiritual powers.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Doghari: 4:00am On Sep 24, 2016
phranq:
[s]who d heck is IPOB to mk such deceleration is IPOB anoda criminal branch of MASSOB?? lets get dis straight... I'm a full blooded Igbo guy. I was born n breed in Onitsha!!! I hv witnessed d injury n sufferings inflicted on d residents of Onitsha, omagba, okpoko and nnewi to be precise by d so called massob group. dey made life miserable for traders in Anambra. dey made everyday life insecure for residents n visitors in anambra and now we hv anoda snake bringing up its head in d name of IPOB?? wot da f*** is d NPF n FG doing abt dis?? doz it min dat we now hv a parallel govt in place? if we r to get Biafra, definitely not by dez urchins. wen d stakeholders cm on board den I will kw dat a Daniel has come to judgement!!! now u cn shoot me.....mk sure u r fortified....[/s]

Pro-dullard Afonjarudeen, you can only make noise on web, go on the streets of onitsha and make the same statement.

We all know the game pro-dullards like Abagworo are playing but IPOB will remain influential whether you yoruba and hausa muslim buffoons like it or not.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by LorDBolton(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2016
attackgat:

They did not bring Igbos together. Igbos were a confederations of clans before the British came and that is what we are to this day.

If u understand what a confederacy is you won't now say the brits didn't bring ya'll together (administratively)
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by wristbangle: 4:54am On Sep 24, 2016
pazienza:

This is another silly post. Supporting Buhari is never going to guarantee him handing over to an Igbo president.

We have been there and back between 1999-date.

Stop allowing the few crumbs you get from
APC to distort your reasoning capacity.

But Nigerians supported GEJ against all opponents during 2011 election, remember?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Teespice(f): 5:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Ahmadgani:
ipob, massob dreams cannot be realized because.......

1 They've created a fantasy country equal to British and america. (south Sudan loading)..

2. The great Ikemba was a man with vision, ideology, courage, intelligence and ready to sacrifice his wealth when the need arises, but sorry to say this: presently both ipob and massob lack visionary men as leaders.

3. few fighting for many... of lately i have come to realize that only the ibos are agitating on behlaf of urhobo, itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Edo, kumoni, ugbo, EFA...etc. there something wrong somewhere

4. most of the sponsors of this movement are scared to show their face... fear factor..

their agents are everywhere while the sponsors are busy sipping wine and doing yimu behind their backs.

if anything should happen, na them go carry their family fly abroad.

it is well.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by efonat(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2016
[size=39pt]y is d pictures u took not dated? So we'd be sure its not an old pics. [/size]
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by anonym0us: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Lol....these re really the sell outs...these people are the reason why they say ndi Igbo doesn't have one mind and not united...since January you ve been trading, you have not made the whole money in the world, is it just today that you gonna make all you have not made over the years...simple instruction, you couldn't keep to it....Well it doesn't matter if y'all opened your shops, the most important thing is that many states including Akwa ibom, Rivers etc adhered strictly to the sit @ home protest...
which akwaibom Mr man? Nothing concern us with nonsense Biafra oh we celebrate akwaibom day not sit at home bulllshitt
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by khalids: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2016
pazienza:

You go do what you think is Best for your own people,(obviously you think your people are better served in Nigeria, which is why you are here ventilating) while you let Others do what they believe is best for their own groups.

You are not half as intelligent as Ndiigbo in support of this movement, I'd advise you keep your useless advice for your own group where it might be useful, better put your brain towards solving your ethnic group problems and leave Ndiigbo to ours, we never solicited for your input.

You are so tribal blind.......Do you even know what tribe i am from.....

Ekwela ka onye ọ bụla enweteghi ụzọ
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2016
HMZi:
abole
I don't get
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Inyinese(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2016
khalids:

Thank you my brother, this is the real thing we should all be fighting for......All (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Niger Delta etc), should be talking about the right to explore and control resources within their regions and agree on a percentage t be remitted to the center.....Seconded by absolute accountability of our various leaders........And we need to begin to look deeply into the track record of people we select into leadership......questions like what her their past achievements and what do they intend to achieve in leadership and how.....These are what we should be fighting for.....

Not just someone saying i will liberate you and then we all start making noise
nonsense, stay on your own simple English

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2016
mccoy47:

Which Akwa ibom?
You sef shock ba?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by HopeAtHand: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
pazienza:

Had Odili or his Ndoni people openly issued out a press Statement proclaiming his/ their Igbo identity and then sought for Igbo help to help secure the VP slot?

Was that battle line Edwin Clark drew not enough motivation for Odili to come out, proclaim his Igbo identity, rally the rest of the Igbo speaking people of SS( Ekpeye, Anioma, Ikwerre, Egbema, Ndoki, Ndoni,Asa, Ogba) under one umbrella, with his mammoth stash of loot, then reach out to SE and beat Edwin Clark at his ethnic bitter parochial game.

Instead, he was running away from his Igbo identity, because the likes of Edwin Clark made it seem like being Igbo was a burden, and he Odili and the rest of Igboids accepted it.

And you expect Ndiigbo to stick out our neck for Fedora hats wearing Odili, who hardly identified with us?

You must think us fools.

Ndiigbo made the best out of a bad situation, and Odili paid for his amphoteric behavior towards the Igbo tag, as all other Igboids that are towing his path will one day pay.
We had no say in the emergence of GEJ as the VP. By rejecting the Igbo tag, under which they could all unite and become the dominant group in SS, the Igboids all flying solo under clannish names as ethnic groups reduced themselves to minority amongst minorities and in so doing, handed the initiative to the Ijaws, who had managed to unite despite not even speaking same language.

It's as simple as that. Trying to create a villain out of Ndiigbo for Odili and his fellow Igboids shortcomings is at best mischievous.

You made some sense in your post but Odili being rejected for the VP position was much more than being an Ndoni man. If you knew how Odili governed Rivers State during his days as governor, you wouldn't recommend him for any position of trust. He did not perform excellently as governor and was clearly in the bad books of Obasanjo, the president and kingmaker.

As for Edwin Clark, people like him are everywhere in Nigeria, trying to defend their tribe and tribesmen. And even if Odili was the life patron of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Igbos would never support his emergence, as he will be considered to have used up the Igbo ticket as against a bonafide SE igbo.

Many Igboid groups love to bear the names of the ethnicities, love to flaunt their ethnicity, love being who they are. That is the reason why Odili did not complain to you or anyone. Abagworo just brought it up because he feels concerned personally. And yes, many Igboid groups consider being Igbo a liability, and with good reason. As an observer, id say with current Biafra agitations the Igbos have ensured that any consideration of them for the presidency of Nigeria will happen in another 30yrs and not sooner. You led yourself to the point you find yourself, you can only blame yourself for it.

The Igboids may be in the minority but i can assure you that if an opportunity arises for an Okechukwu, Ifeanyi or Kelechi to lead Nigeria, the one from SS is the favourable option. The one from SE will be looked at with so much suspicion.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2016
the way illuminati are changing the mind of Americans, d same way Biafra is changing the minds of our Igbo youths. this nonsense must stop.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Igboid: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You made some sense in your post but Odili being rejected for the VP position was much more than being an Ndoni man. If you knew how Odili governed Rivers State during his days as governor, you wouldn't recommend him for any position of trust. He did not perform excellently as governor and was clearly in the bad books of Obasanjo, the president and kingmaker.

As for Edwin Clark, people like him are everywhere in Nigeria, trying to defend their tribe and tribesmen. And even if Odili was the life patron of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Igbos would never support his emergence, as he will be considered to have used up the Igbo ticket as against a bonafide SE igbo.

Many Igboid groups love to bear the names of the ethnicities, love to flaunt their ethnicity, love being who they are. That is the reason why Odili did not complain to you or anyone. Abagworo just brought it up because he feels concerned personally. And yes, many Igboid groups consider being Igbo a liability, and with good reason. As an observer, id say with current Biafra agitations the Igbos have ensured that any consideration of them for the presidency of Nigeria will happen in another 30yrs and not sooner. You led yourself to the point you find yourself, you can only blame yourself for it.

The Igboids may be in the minority but i can assure you that if an opportunity arises for an Okechukwu, Ifeanyi or Kelechi to lead Nigeria, the one from SS is the favourable option. The one from SE will be looked at with so much suspicion.

Igbos never had any problem supporting an Ogbia man despite the fact that it was touted that he was using our slot, but we will now have problem supporting an Igboman from SS? Ndiigbo will never have any problem supporting a real Igbo man from Oshimili/ Aniocha, Egbema, Oyigbo, the current support Iweala enjoys from us is a proof.
But a timid useless Igbo denying Ikwerre or their fellow travelers, we would never support, we would let their Ijaw neighbors deal with them, like we allowed them deal with Odili. Yes, we can be that vindictive, we would even go on and support the Ijaws in such quest. cool

You really are not making anysense. Not at all.

How exactly did GEJ fair as a governor of Bayelsa state that had lesser population and just a little less allocation than Rivers state that?
GEJ didn't perform better than Odili. Odili was a victim
of Nigerian Igbo hatred. He tried so much to stay away from the Igbo tag, but the likes of Edwin Clark made sure the tag stuck on him, on such days, Ndiigbo won't be the ones reminding Igboids that they are Igbos, other Nigerians do the work for us. Another factor was that OBJ considered a relatively unknown GEJ, an easier puppet to control than Odili with bigger political clout and financial war chest.

Abagworo brought it up because as an Ikwerre, he is always poking for reasons to villify Ndiigbo, even for other people's fault.

Would Odili fortune have improved if he embraced his Igbo tag? We wouldn't know, but we know that his distancing himself from the Igbo tag backfired and killed his political ambitions.

Igbo tag is a liability for Ikwerres? Maybe or maybe not, but what is sure is that your political rating outside Rivers state has not risen ever since you started the Igbo denial , the little control you have in Rivers state was the one Ndiigbo through Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe gave you, if you think you are ever going to amount to anything in Nigeria without Igbo support, then you still have alot to learn.

Nigerians would prefer an Okechukwu from Ikwerre to one from SE? Lol! Nigerians would rather have a Kayode, Aminu, over any Okechukwu from anywhere, even your fellow SS would prefer a preye, Odion, Etuk, Oghenetega, etc over an Okechukwu from Ikwerre, in Nigeria it's a dog fight, all men for themselves, and you will ever be disadvantaged, not accepted by Igbos and not accepted as non Igbos by your neighbors, a real political bat, the real definition of liability.
No Nigerian political party will pick an Okechukwu from Ikwerre as its flag bearer, such action will be political suicide, as Ndiigbo will deny such Ikwerre candidate like we did Amaechi, and the other Political parties will capitalize on it, you simply don't have the numbers. If a Nigerian party wants an Okechukwu, they know where to get the Okechukwu that will pull a block vote for them, not the one that will struggle to deliver the votes from just 3.5 LGAs in Rivers state, seeing as there are still many Igbos in those 3.5 LGAs that will vote against such Ikwerre candidate.

Nigerians had chosen an Ekwueme from SE over one from Ikwerre in the past, and it was just 9 years after the war, so you are silly to think any Nigerian will leave their fellow kinsmen to support an Ikwerre, just to get one over the SE grin Politics is all about interests and numbers. The Ijaws represent the SS interest and you will ever play second fiddle to them there, and you have not the numbers, it makes no political sense anybody ditching the Ijaws for Ikwerres.

You would have to walk before you run.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by spartacuz: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Lol....these re really the sell outs...these people are the reason why they say ndi Igbo doesn't have one mind and not united...since January you ve been trading, you have not made the whole money in the world, is it just today that you gonna make all you have not made over the years...simple instruction, you couldn't keep to it....Well it doesn't matter if y'all opened your shops, the most important thing is that many states including Akwa ibom, Rivers etc adhered strictly to the sit @ home protest...
Ikpa, akwa Ibom abi?? U're kinda sick.
Visit a medic please... Just an advice.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by honeychild(f): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Don't make yourself look stupid. The sit-at-home hit parts of Port like harmattan. Everywhere was dry. Obigbo thumbs up. Very unprecedented. Just swallow the shame pill and move on.

Oga you can lie for Africa. Did you not see the video uploaded by Biafraudexposed? Stop deceiving yourself. The traffic on Aba road was even more than usual yesterday
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Consula: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2016
This same Rivers State wey we dey, abi na another one #smh
KINGMAKER001:
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2016
hahahahaa....
HMZi:
that really lengthy akpa str...
oga david dey abuja on extreme lowkey(fear of apc manhunt),so i expect that there'll be no 'share'..
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by happydavies(f): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]My name is Mr Biafraudd u can get me on politics...

It also failed in Oyigbo Market Nigeria... I taped it today... Spoke my dialect for those calling me Yoruba.

Every body please watch my video. Biafra sit at home failed in Oyigbo... Evidence video
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUnZM3kbf4&sns=sms

grin grin it failed in Oyigbo market I must expose them grin Video on my YouTube link above grin grin grin grin
it was duely observed in oyigbo market,stop d lies

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by phranq(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Doghari:

Pro-dullard Afonjarudeen, you can only make noise on web, go on the streets of onitsha and make the same statement.

We all know the game pro-dullards like Abagworo are playing but IPOB will remain influential whether you yoruba and hausa muslim buffoons like it or not.

d person dat gave the order for d declaration to be carried out...where is d person?? outside d country I guess. and I guess u r d chief pawn (although we dnt hv such in d game of chess). I dnt nid to go out to d streets of Onitsha like an urchin to waste my life. yes....pple like u r to be on d street. kip d good doing up bro!!! till d Igbo elites mk a muv....den we will kw smth is cooking but for now......we nid to reduce d population of pple in d east.... n u guys r helping d govt mk an easy decision on dat by daring dem with dis stupid acts!!!! lemme me get anoda shot frm u!!!! mua bugodi ezigbo nwa afo Igbo!!! inwa mu, ifu n'anya!!!!!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2016
HopeAtHand:

As for Edwin Clark, people like him are everywhere in Nigeria, trying to defend their tribe and tribesmen.

It was more than being an Ndoni man rightly but his candidacy was openly rejected by the Ijaws the most vocal of which was Edwin Clark and Tam David West on grounds that Igbo should not take the turn of South south. Odili as a Governor despite his flaws made more impact in Rivers than Jonathan did in Bayelsa. Can you recall that Patience Jonathan was caught involved in money laundering while she was Bayelsa 1st lady.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Doghari: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2016
phranq:

d person dat gave the order for d declaration to be carried out...where is d person?? outside d country I guess. and I guess u r d chief pawn (although we dnt hv such in d game of chess). I dnt nid to go out to d streets of Onitsha like an urchin to waste my life. yes....pple like u r to be on d street. kip d good doing up bro!!! till d Igbo elites mk a muv....den we will kw smth is cooking but for now......we nid to reduce d population of pple in d east.... n u guys r helping d govt mk an easy decision on dat by daring dem with dis stupid acts!!!! lemme me get anoda shot frm u!!!! mua bugodi ezigbo nwa afo Igbo!!! inwa mu, ifu n'anya!!!![/s]!

You afonjarudeens are not very good at hiding your daftness. This your stale line is elicits the highest level of 'daftism' ever known to humankind.
When kanu was abroad you were making empty noise and calling him a fraud for talking from abroad. Now you don change mouth again like typical yorubamudeen slave of the caliphate.
Did anyone tell us to protest in Zoogeria? The order was SIT-AT-HOME.

Dullhari and his Daura foools in DSS should at least learn to recruit intelligent folks to do this Anti-Biafran propaganda online, not morons like you and BiafraudExposed who can't even shut down a laptop properly.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by MrSly(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo residents are not part of the PDP sponsored IPOB. I've argued that severally and won in the end. Even the last protest failed in Imo and they had to recruit people from all parts of Nigeria to come and protest in Imo.
Perhaps out didn't win but made the loudest noise that your opponents desisted because Anambra is neither APC nor PDP and the protest worked 100%. It failed in Imo because of their governor's sabotage.

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93