Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single (1757 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by franzis(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sister wipe your tears , your time go come

Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by osesology(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op, you are sending a very negative message.
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by mysticgal(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Not funny at all, seems you were dried in the sun afterall undecided

Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by yanabasee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
Not funny at all, seems you were dried in the sun afterall undecided

Lol..
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by mysticgal(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol..
No mind the agbanji undecided
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by Zeiya(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by yanabasee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
No mind the agbanji undecided
I wouldn't mind... So tell me.. What's Agbanji
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by mysticgal(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
yanabasee:

I wouldn't mind... So tell me.. What's Agbanji
It's just a slang to replace... Mumu cheesy
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
does it mean she won't find her hubby in due time ?..it all depends on time. .
it's her roomie's time ..so she should be happy with her and pray for hers in due time. .
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by yanabasee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
It's just a slang to replace... Mumu cheesy
Lol... I get... You're fowl mouthed...
Hope your night's cool?
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by mysticgal(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol... I get... You're fowl mouthed...

Hope your night's cool?
Great dear
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by yanabasee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
Great dear
Good to know...
Like my lil niece will say.. "Cute girls always cuting"
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by youngberry001(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
sekxy:
does it mean she won't find her hubby in due time ?..it all depends on time. .
it's her roomie's time ..so she should be happy with her and pray for hers in due time. .
am praying for our own too.....(praying in hindi)

ampacha amseke wroshis nurta sekxy...!

Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by SlaughterGang: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Disregard females...Acquire Currency

1 Like

Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
And the secret is,,,,,,,,, drum rolls grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt] MOUTH ACTION[/size]
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2016
youngberry001:
am praying for our own too.....(praying in hindi)

ampacha amseke wroshis nurta sekxy...!
lmao
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by RENOWNED2(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
I Love The Way Sexual Promiscuity Is Not Cool For Women..More Fresher Vjay's For Us After We Are Done Chasing Anything In Skirj And Want To Settle Down...Sweeeet!
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by aspiz(f): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2016
We all have our time to shine
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2016
ok undecided
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by jorion(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2016
what is this obsession with nigerians and marriage. getting married does not mean that you're gonna stay married. at the end of the day, the hoe eventually comes out in the marriage
Re: When Ur Roommate Who Use To Hoe Around Is Getting Married And U Are Still Single by sonia1111: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick / Pictures everyone can Relate To / Why Are Men So Horn-y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.