Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick (1752 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by oluwasegun400: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wow,This lady's lips grew in size after she allegedly used a particular lipstick called Queen collection'..

Ladies beware !

Photo credit : temilolasobola

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Synzu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
She has something in her mouth.
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
see KANDA!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
She now belongs to the Queen collection of kpomo lips.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
old story na...

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
shocked

WOoooAHHh! warrisdis? She myt have an allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of that lipstick...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin I'm trying so hard not to laugh at this
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cancer of the lips grin grin
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why e no affect the upper lip too
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by youngberry001(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is dis fvccking lip's shocked

amma fvcking confused!!

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by ClassCaptain(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
The bigger the lips. the better the Head
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by zinachidi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The bigger the lips. the better the Head
see where dis one mind dey go.. Chaii. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by olasubomi007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
She is allergic to the lipstick..
.that's All angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by sEGXY2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Those kinda lips are the Sh!t especially when she gliding her wet lip over ma D!ikk. cloud16 baby
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by manuel80(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
omg.. Lipstick gone haywire
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by NevetsIbot(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Holy mother of lips.... Kiss me baby! I'll suck those lips like pongila
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by Vivly(f): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Honestly, it looks like she was born that way.
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by morbeta(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Evrything about women are artificial, that why they often entertain extraterrestrial visitations in some parts of the body when nature and artificiality starts civil and biological war over physiological landlord.
Re: Checkout What Happened To This Lady Lips After She Used A ''fake'' Lipstick by kumulus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ahdontbliv diz

(1) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Of A Married Man And The Girl He Impregnated / New Member / "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.