Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer (21802 Views)

Court Unfreezes 16 Accounts Belonging To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by joseph1832(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2016
modath:

This self professed lawyer certainly does not mean well for Mama Piss and her household..

Jonathan could have given her what? If not for the deep seated corruption that has eaten deep into the fabric of this country, he ought to be disbarred.. Some folks just don't know what not to say and the place not to say it.

Stupidity is the order of the day.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by DelGardo: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
An illiterate thief chooses a dumb lawyer. Why am I not surprised?

My only disappointment with Buhari's government so far is in the manner he has allowed Goodluck and his wife to continue polluting our national discuss... imagine the medieval defence we get on national television.
Them two muckers should be in jail already.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by anonimi: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Pavore9:
I hold no brief for anyone as no political party is a source of my sustenance! I have never invested my emotions in defending any politician over allegations of corruption irrespective of political affiliation and my posts history shows that.

This link shows there are Nigerians who watched the lawyer live on Channels TV.

https://www.nairaland.com/3366461/15m-fraud-channels-tv-yanks

I don't recall anywhere in my post where any of what you said above is reflected.
Would you mind pointing them out?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by AntiWailer: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Lol so where said Jonathan get 20million dollars from ?

This people are just stupeed and adding to Patience's problem.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by HtwoOw: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2016
So Jonathan is just dashing Nnigeria's money to his babe

Later they'll say it's witch hunt

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Pappyjim: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by COUSINVINNY: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2016
That lawyer is a disgrace to the legal profession
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Techpaded(f): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Hehehe.. -> EFCC investigate -> Patience intimidating -> Militants Threatening -> Lawyer lying -> Me observing
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Pavore9: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2016
anonimi:

I don't recall anywhere in my post where any of what you said above is reflected.
Would you mind pointing them out?
Thanks.

"However, I will not be surprised if this is just another episode from the propaganda playbook of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC"........This insinuated that the incident may not be true.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by ayindejimmy(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2016
anonimi:

The man who is officially responsible for DullardPoo's propaganda has said he won't even answer us if we ask questions.
No wonder the propaganda ministry's budget is multiple that of Agric.
Oya, make their zombies dey chop propaganda dey go.

[img]http://www.nairaland.com

/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90[/img]

Wailing as usual
Whenever a thief is identified, Wailers rush in to derail the post

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2016
Every Politician steals, even Buhari is a thief. After 8yrs, we will probe him and his masseur wife that wears 10m wrist-watch and 40m hand bag.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Proffdada: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by poyet(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Where could GEJ have gotten 20 million dollars himself. You guys are simply exposing yourselves the more!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:
[s] Buhary should stop disgracing us with this fight against kworuption when evidences have been provided against the people in his own cabinet...What is EFCC waiting for?
Burantai
Danbazul
SFG
Among others.
This is why I hate APC with passion. Immoral justification and media hullaballoo. angry Buhary, start the fight against kworuption within your own cabinet among the newly identified thieves, if you got no liver to prosecute the political class. (Amaechi, Fashole etc) However, my prayers have not change. - May all looters of our common wealth NEVER find peace in this life and in the life to come everlasting.
- May all who benefited from this loots be strike with various forms of incurable sicknesses never known to human race.
Unless they return our loots in their custody. Thank you.
Huuuuuuu, Hooooooobiiiiiiiiiii, barawoooooooooooooo, onye oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by distilledwalex(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
If this is going to be mama peace lead counsel. .. See as her jail go plenty
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by janvier27(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Even if it was Obama that gave her or America knows about it, let her come out clearly and say it so we'd know how to focus the discourse.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by AZeD1(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:
ok let the one-sided fight against kworuption continue.

Dambazul

Burantai

And others, please continue to enjoy your loots.

There's nothing like a "one side fight against corruption".

You cannot catch all thieves in one day so when someone is caught, he should answer for his crime.

Others time will come.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by dermmy(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:
ok let the one-sided fight against kworuption continue.

Dambazul

Burantai

And others, please continue to enjoy your loots.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by TheAlchemist: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:

That is my honest prayers, but I hate it when people defend looters, just because they have soft spots for them. angry

I repeat, all those who steal our common resources and everyone who has ever benefited from it without proper and adequate restitution will be transiting from one sickness to another, and eventually leave this world in a miserable manner.

EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION

- Corruption aggravate unemployment and under development.

- It engenders mass poverty and thwart efforts to overcome it.

- Most infrastructural decay and unsatisfactory provision of amenities can be traced directly or indirectly to corruption. There is a total collapse of power and road net work in the country today due to corrupt attitude of past leaders.

- It erodes the ethical base of society: -as due diligence, excellence, honesty, merit and integrity are discouraged.

- It breeds all kinds of crimes and vandalism – arm robbery, kidnapping, youth agitation etc.

- It lead to massive brain drain – a great number of Nigeria best brains have been driven to other part of the world where they now spearhead developmental and scientific exploits.

http://www.antigraft.org/cc-case/corruption-case-nigeria

Everybody hates corruption, but let tell you what i hate more than corruption is INJUSTICE... you can not go after Patience while leaving Buratai, Dambazau and Co.. Buhari has constantly shown he is short sighted in his decision.... If you can not punish Buratai, Dambazau, turai yardua, Mariam Abacha, then please leave PEJ... To Buhari all this people are saints, only PEJ is corrupt ... #saynotoinjustice; #saynotoselectivecorruptionfight! I come from a region where we cherish fairness and hate any form of injustice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Firefire(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2016
TheAlchemist:

Everybody hates corruption, but let tell you what i hate more than corruption is INJUSTICE... you can not go after Patience while leaving Buratai, Dambazau and Co.. Buhari has constantly shown he is short sighted in his decision.... If you can not punish Buratai, Dambazau, turai yardua, Mariam Abacha, then please leave PEJ... To Buhari all this people are saints, only PEJ is corrupt ... #saynotoinjustice; #saynotoselectivecorruptionfight! I come from a region where we cherish fairness and hate any form of injustice .

Thank you, that is exactly my position.

Our people should stop being myopic by supporting some looters and easily gain organism when other names they hated are being mentioned.

""He who comes into equity must come with clean hands"

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by alt3r3g0: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Will this said lawyer stop assuming and give us facts of the source of funds. After he said PEJ has briefed him.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by dahmie2013: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Mama piss, if dis is ya lawyer, hmmmm, u're going 2 spend eternity in Jail! U better change him ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by docadams: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by docadams: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2016
While listening to that man speak I momentarily forgot about the crime said to have been committed and the personality involved. The 'lawyer' was a disaster in spoken english. The interviewers didn't help matters. They should have pleaded with him to speak in pidgin english or in his dialect.

For the first time ever I had empathy for PEJ.
It dawn on me that her eventual downfall will be from within rather than from without. More so when the greed in her wouldn't allow for good representation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by morbeta(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Mr. Charles Ogboli is a coconut head. Very dumb fellow. I wonder how embarrassing it will be for his children seeing their Dad exposing his ignoramus nature to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by gowaga68: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Mrs Jonathan is trying to tarnish the image of her husband if they are saying "if he gave her the money".
We are watching sha.
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by nextprince: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:

Unfortunately, Buhary himself is morally kworopt. undecided
But financial corruption is our greatest problem. Besides, point out the moral corruption of the president grin.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Slymonster(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2016
Two years to correct an account....blood of GOD for a president wife?mehn Nigerians obviously do not reason properly i guess

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by Pidggin(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2016
PEJ is a business mogul, deal with it. EFCC has no right to declare anyone guilty of corruption without trial, no wonder they have won only eight cases in fourteen years grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer by anonimi: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Pavore9:
"However, I will not be surprised if this is just another episode from the propaganda playbook of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC"........This insinuated that the incident may not be true.

How does that tie YOU to any political party, sir?
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers / Buhari Bags Global Integrity, Anti-Corruption Award Of Excellence (Pictures) / CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.