Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos (29086 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Smooyis(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
funkyfella:
Dear brother, calm your nerves. Believe it or not TB Joshua's healings are real. I had a colleague condemned for dead by doctors at First Rivers Medical in PH. He had liver failure, couldn't pee or stool. Swollen stomach n all. I was at the hospital to see where they used a tube to suck out fluid from his stomach. God used TB Joshua to heal him and restored his wealth much more than before. Don't fight what you don't understand. Investigate more....

The only thing critics can do is to criticize without end, but this does not change the truth about the one God has sent. Love him or hate him TBJoshua remains a true man of God.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by magicfingers009: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
YOU DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE MIRACLES ARE REAL.

WHEN YOU NEED ONE, YOU DEFINITELY WOULD.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Percentage1: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
If any body can heal someone, how many have you heal. I knoew prophet are nver honour in thier home and country. Weas the woman paid to claimed healing, too bad language
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Damfostopper(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
good one but what about his trial over building collapse
mtcheeew

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bandeco:

You missed the point of discussion

But,

I am glad u agree God doesn't/can't grow the leg of amputees. Hence God is limited, I can call conclusively say he doesn't perform any miracle

you're the type of person that will always want to see sign before you believe. Blessed are those who doesn't see but yet believed. You want to see an amputees leg grow before you believe in God and miracles.

Note, that there is nothing God can not do even the growing of an amputee's leg but one thing I know about God is that He doesn't make His miracles look magical but must conform with the laws of nature.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by greatjoey: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.

He did not carry out the miracle to convince or impress the Judas of your type. The glory goes to God and God alone.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by raphieMontella: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
lolz. Is that your best shot at covering up? cheesy
serzly are you okay?
He said he doesnt believe in ''juju'' and youre saying he does?
What happened to your brain?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by raphieMontella: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jesuobu:
Yeah but He makes those even without limb(i.e leg and hand) to prosper. For example, Nick Vujicic doesn't have leg and hand but does things that even those with limbs can't do.

Remember how our full able men went to the Olympics but could only bring home a bronze but our disabled contegents went to the paralympics and brought home eight gold. That's to tell you there is ability in every disability and everyone is special in the sight of God, leg or no leg.
lol..god is no longer ominipotent..
Lol
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by olamur(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
what does Islam=bomb=terrorism have to do TB JOSHUA miraculous healing...... I decree u shall b delivered of chronic dellussion

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
lolz. Is that your best shot at covering up? cheesy
covering up?? You are the one that made the assertion that I believe in witchcraft but could not provide the proof .... Your TBJ is making you a certified FOOL grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

cool NO VEX cool
proof again that you can take a donkey to a river but you cannot force it to drink the water
grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by raphieMontella: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
funkyfella:
Dear brother, calm your nerves. Believe it or not TB Joshua's healings are real. I had a colleague condemned for dead by doctors at First Rivers Medical in PH. He had liver failure, couldn't pee or stool. Swollen stomach n all. I was at the hospital to see where they used a tube to suck out fluid from his stomach. God used TB Joshua to heal him and restored his wealth much more than before. Don't fight what you don't understand. Investigate more....
can you prove?
Not just writing anything online
nb.you dont have to reply this..
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by mengho(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
How hard could dat be?.... I also healed my parrot yesterday, But it insulted me dis morning by calling me greedy
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by JayJayGee: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.
cause God does not need your confirmation...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
proof again that you can take a donkey to a river but you cannot force it to drink the water
grin grin

cool [size=58pt]SORRY I no know SAY you be DONKEY - WHO FORCE U GO RIVER?[/size] cool
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Afritop(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
SOME POPULAR NIGERIAN PASTORS WILL NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS, BUT WILL BRAG ABOUT TITHES AND OFFERING
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by promise10: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatjoey:

He did not carry out the miracle to convince or impress the Judas of your type. The glory goes to God and God alone.
Good one!!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by BrokenTV: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Guys please stop wasting your time on that guy Bandeco, I believe that one day he will believe that God exist by experience.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

cool SORRY I no know SAY you be DONKEY - WHO FORCE U GO RIVER? cool
Since you be donkey, you no sabi common engirish .... grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by emehenzy: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Miracle is real bro, belive it or not God is working tru prophet T.B. Joshua
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by shuggah(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Make TB Joshua go try this crap for america. When the media has done a thorough background check on the individual and exposed his lies he will not show his black A$$ again.
where is Billy Graham from? 40% of d greatest men of God in this world are Americans, and they perform miracles.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by jeff1993: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
..... Just hear urself speak ...... what do doctors av to confirm from a lame woman walking ......
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by TheVictorious(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

You just revealed the emptiness of what you just typed in that last statement. Is that in Nigeria this is happening.

Oh how stupid it is to think that miracles are not real, you think people will be going round the continents of the world fooling all the people all the time and getting away with it? You should really think again.

The truth is that since you've decided not to believe, if you see medical report, you will still not believe!

But God knows how he relates with people like you; Personal Experience.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by lekonso: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Anyone can do this...just get it well planned.

Congrats to the woman up there..you have just become richer.

Go and do it now
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by akilo1: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Anyone can do this...just get it well planned.

Congrats to the woman up there..you have just become richer.
you have to go for brain check up bridal,this Nigeria economics have infected your medulla ogligator
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by APCsupporter: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
osasco55:

Guy believe it or not, miracle is real and LIVE

Why not do it on camera? Why choose people to heal? Pay me $10,000 and will act better than that woman. It seems like you people actually enjoy being decieved. Chai!grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by akilo1: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Make TB Joshua go try this crap for america. When the media has done a thorough background check on the individual and exposed his lies he will not show his black A$$ again.
where is call Peru?is Peru not south America?do you think the white are corrupt like you?I pray God to heal you so that u can testify like others
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by buffalowings: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sunglass20:
This is just one of the Many Miracles and people are already very angry about it. I beg make u no kill yourself if you come begin hear others o. JESUS IS ALIVE, WITH HIM, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU SHALL RECEIVE! THANK YOU JESUS.

My people are blind
Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by buffalowings: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Nigerians are mumu

If I have my way I will open a church and be raking in millions weekly.

Thank God for your life that you're one of the few that can see behind the smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Basic123: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Thanks be to Jesus Christ our God for Christianity

Islam= bombs= terrorism
Christianity=homicide=mass murder=Pastor rape cases=fake miracles=benito musolini=adolf hitler=clifford orji=pastor king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Vick4rill(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Myndd44 please.
that is nt an insult, she jst told u wat u really are. pls answer me, hw are u better than the thousands and millions of people watching that program? what gave u the audacity to call them foolish?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Vick4rill:
that is nt an insult, she jst told u wat u really are. pls answer me, hw are u better than the thousands and millions of people watching that program? what gave u the audacity to call them foolish?
I'm not oblige to answer your question, but I'm oblige to let you know you're a two toed opiumize simpleton.

Now drink your opium and be a drug addict and run along to your pastor. Tomorrow is Sunday afterall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.