Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos (29013 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by opethom(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
make I no talk

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by holuwatobhy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.

Do you believe in miracle?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
good one but what about his trial over building collapse
That's something everybody have almost forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Smile for the camera. The foolish and gullible people are watching. grin
u are senseless bro
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good one but it's God who heals not TB Joshua undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by joseph1832(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
u are senseless bro
Myndd44 please.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by holuwatobhy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Anyone can do this...just get it well planned.

Congrats to the woman up there..you have just become richer.

Do you believe in miracle?
Do you believe in Jesus?
I just got healed from a dangerous disease...

Trust God he really lives...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
GOD IS GOOD... cool cool cool
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by firo08(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
fear God
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Iseoluwani: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
General Overseer of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B. Joshua surprised his congregants during his ongoing crusade in Peru after healing a woman who had difficulty in walking. [/b]According to the church[b], the woman had been confined to a wheelchair for a long time before her miracle at the Monumental Stadium in Lima, Peru....She busted into tears after the miraculous recovery.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/woman-bursts-into-tears-after-being-by.html

So no hospital to confirm the story na
church
Mitchew

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by loobby(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
For nigeria nahhh arangnent now he is in peru nahhh arangnent abi GOD punish all of you and wen prophet tb joshoua healed me is arangnent abi more anonting sir
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:

you an atheist? shocked
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
SCOAN = SCAM

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Myndd44 please bam me for being so dumb
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Qmerit(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Ask Lagos state Govt, beside that's not the thread here as you can see.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Make TB Joshua go try this crap for america. When the media has done a thorough background check on the individual and exposed his lies he will not show his black A$$ again.
There's no point arguing with these people. Lol. I'm just wondering why they get rushed to hospitals when they get involved in car accidents instead of churches

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:

LieDetector:
you an atheist? shocked
@midolian is simply speaking factually and intelligently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by c4tnoelz: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
What a mighty God we serve! Is unfortunate that many Nigerians are yet to discover the anointing this man carries.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by falopey: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:

I can't wait to see you do it. Haters be like...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Make TB Joshua go try this crap for america. When the media has done a thorough background check on the individual and exposed his lies he will not show his black A$$ again.
@Lennycool : actually America too has it's fair share of 419 religious healers. Watch an old movie "[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_of_Faith_%28film%29]Leap of Faith[/url]".
grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Neimar: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Matthew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
government should give this pastor s big land this is an avenue for tourism. we can make billions from the whites.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
@midolian is simply speaking factually and intelligently.
He was blunt like an atheist.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by kayDooo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Omoh see crowds
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by rufaikoko(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
You can fool some of the people, some of the time, but not all the people all the time. Story for the fools to believe.

6 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Carry your mat go sleep for airport. wait for TB J and ask him directly d kind jamb question wey just ask now...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
He was blunt like an atheist.
The story does appear dubious.

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Zenlife: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
osasco55:

Guy believe it or not, miracle is real and LIVE

Says who? You? Proof?
Dude the guy above is simply saying if the healer is sure of his onions, and to erase skepticism of arranged fraudulent healings, it will auger well for doctors, even nurses who over time have cared for the sick to vouch, that the healed has actually been ill over time. But to date, that's amiss.
Even though money can still set that up, but at least simply indulge the doubters.

Now, why wait for a crusade stage to do this?
It's done as such for apparent ulterior selfish unholy motives. To be seen, to be broadcast, a con game.
Matthew 6:6 condemns similar acts.

Hospitals abound with disabilities, why not TB Joshua go there and randomly be presented unknown to him with the sick to heal?

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Belief sets no one free.
Spirit and truth does.

Barring such, I smell unholy scam.

5 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by blowjohn(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Please use that brain you are so convinced was given to you by God. Why would God not want to heal people so the unbelievers could witness it? Didn't Jesus heal in front of sinners and even healed the sinners. So why shouldn't a man of God perform Miracles in the presence of atheist if this will draw them to God.
Also I said reputable scientists, these people will give a detailed account and recording of the miracle for all to see and believe.

Oga calm down. They gathered round Jesus. Jesus never invited anyone to come watch his miracles. By the way why can't the atheists and non believers just trail him to a crusade and observe? Wud that be too much? And lastly is not possible that atheists have actually done so, I mean watched him perform and thereafter kept their mouths shut?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
The story does appear dubious.
it's dubious apparently. The huge turn out also appears dubious....

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
it's dubious apparently. The huge turn out also appears dubious....
Likewise, people turn out in large numbers to watch a WWE wrestling match even though the outcome has already been predetermined wink

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by kristisking(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.
keep your opinion to yourself. You are already leaving in darkness. The fact that you dont believe in miracles doesnt mean they are not real. Miracles are real

l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.