Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Inlaws Giving Conditions. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Inlaws Giving Conditions. (4658 Views)

Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / Lol / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Inlaws Giving Conditions. by Creamish(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
joseph1832:
wink kiss

I'm afraid that is something I can't do. The internet thrive on opinions to survive, i'm just giving my own share of it. grin

Then im afraid my threat to u offline will come to fore.. grin
Re: My Inlaws Giving Conditions. by joseph1832(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Creamish:

Then im afraid my threat to u offline will come to fore.. grin
Ah! Baby please have mercy. grin For I promise to be a bad boy from now henceforth. grin cheesy
Re: My Inlaws Giving Conditions. by achieverme(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh please do shut up! dipsomaniacs like you never seem to understand anything that isn't based on your dogmatic catholic doctrine.

Check your mind mirror and you will see your brain has turned upside down. It has become a useless mass with no defined bearing
Re: My Inlaws Giving Conditions. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2016
joseph1832:

Seven sacrament? Now that sounds very cultish, don't you think so?

At the emboldened, any man or woman who believes his or her partner must sacrifice what he or she can't sacrifice is somebody anybody who knows what he or she is doing shouldn't even consider getting married to.
7 Sacrament isnt cultish, catholic usually recieve 6 to 7 sacrament in a lifetime, they include baptism, confirmation, holy communion, matrimony, ordination, confession and anoiting of d sick.
Re: My Inlaws Giving Conditions. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Total bullshitt. Pls she should find another catholic to get married.

Engrwanted pls look for another girl to marry. Her family cannot come and dictate to you. As if her mum's parents dictated to her father on how to marry her mum.

I remember my grand dad alway consistently gave a condition when my aunts married, he alway told d man it was forbidden to hit his daughter. these are important issues that must be settled b4 marriage.
Re: My Inlaws Giving Conditions. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2016
EngrWanted:

The conditions were really an issue at the time. Putting clause to a marriage and you can understand when an over 90+ old man made his reservation. My people were just hissing and conversing in low tone when the provocative statement were made by my ex father.

The notion of putting me down just to pass judgment is entirely inconsistent with my reservation as regards her education. Read where I stated I was instrumental to her education at some point. My problem is she never discussed anything furthering education over sea and why should I hear from her father? It's supposed to be she and I making that decision and not I being teleguided by her family.

On the religious ground, I've no qualms but inserting it as a condition makes it demeaning. He could've discuss it with me on the sideline and not giving commandments.
The time inlaws have a say in a family life is b4 marriage.
all d points the inlaw raised are ok, education, religion, violence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Had An Orgasm. / Is It Love For A Man To Give Up His Surname For His Wife's? / Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.