Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces (4502 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
My wife lost her immeiate elder sister , she left behind 6 children including twins who are 3 months old and a husband , the man is nothing to write home about he had abandoned all 6 children with my inlaws , he doesn't call nor send them money for their upkeep.
My wife is a nursing mother our baby is 5 months her family want us to take over the twins so my wife can nurse them but I refused because I am managing myself to provide for my wife and baby I can't afford to provide for 2 extra babies and my inlaws are not financial buoyant all the responsibility will be on me ,buying pampers and baby formula every week.
My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans.I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?

Edit : admin do not push this to the front page

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Johnthejohn(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Relationship matter is not for me undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Creamypie(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
A don't put mouth for family matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Run away in the middle of the night and never look back since your wife doesn't want to pity you. Leave the whole responsibility to her and see if the inlaws don't work something out.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Mrkumareze(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
kiss you owe them nothing, stand on your ground. Your inlaw can nurse the kids if they wish to be good . They also have option of returning the kids to the husband's family .

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Moh247: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2023

God bless all men, to be a man isn't a easy task...

The marital vow is for better for worse and you should take them in but your wife must work also..

They are young orphans please help them, accommodate them...

Funny thing is life isn't gurranteed, many would view this thread today and never return to their family alive. For God sake help the orphans anyhow you can

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by PellsKodak: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leave the house for her to controlundecided undecided
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by gaby(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stand your ground and refuse to be emotionally and physically blackmailed whatever that means.

The kids aren't orphans they still have their father living.

Who dem carry for back no dey carry another person for back.

If the man is incapable of sorting his responsibilities, how about his family members?

They'd call you all the names in the world and books, tell them you can barely take care of your own family.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by rickpat(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
you ain't a bad person,you can't afford it..period!...stay focused on your wife and baby...ignore all her attitudes and possible tantrums...it's hard o..but ignore.. don't let that irresponsible man that abandoned the kids cus problem in your family... THINGS ARE HARD,ONE BABY NO EASY,E COME BE THREE,THAT YOU NEVER PLANNED FOR...good luck,

remember,KEY WORDS "IGNORE ALL HER ATTITUDE AND POSSIBLE TANTRUMS"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mrkumareze:
kiss you owe them nothing, stand on your ground. Your inlaw can nurse the kids if they wish to be good . They also have option of returning the kids to the husband's family .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by michlins(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Honestly, this is a very dicey situation. There's no right or wrong situation here.

While you're protecting yourself from unwarranted financial burden, the orphans will be taken care of. Your wife is looking at the kids as her own blood and no one will want his or her own to suffer

Reporting the man to welfare means nothing. I don't have any advice for you brother.

But in all honesty, take the twins, you won't die.

MODIFIED

Ok, here's the truth. If you were the one whose nephews and nieces are in this unfortunate situation, you will accuse your wife for being wicked.

And you see all these people encouraging you not to accept them,if it happens to them, they will pack all the kids.

Life has a way of taking care of itself. I don talk finish

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by faithfull18(f): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hmmn, the idiotic father will come back when they are grown and people will tell those children, he is still their father and quote 'to forgive is divine'

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
rickpat:
you ain't a bad person,you can't afford it..period!...stay focused on your wife and baby...ignore all her attitudes and possible tantrums...it's hard o..but ignore.. don't let that irresponsible man that abandoned the kids cus problem in your family... THINGS ARE HARD,ONE BABY NO EASY,E COME BE THREE,THAT YOU NEVER PLANNED FOR...good luck,

remember,KEY WORDS "IGNORE ALL HER ATTITUDE AND POSSIBLE TANTRUMS"

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Offpointng: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

The marital vow is for better for worse and you should take them in but your wife must work also..

Funny thing is life isn't gurranteed, many would view this thread today and never return to their family alive

Take them in? Can you actually read??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Moh247: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Offpointng:

Take them in? Can you really read??

I only pleaded for him to take them in and for them not to turn another Almajiri

He owes them no care or love...

But I will still plead with him to show them love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
faithfull18:
Hmmn, the idiotic father will come back when they are grown and people will tell those children, he is still their father and quote 'to forgive is divine'

Sad truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Funny thing is life isn't gurranteed, many would view this thread today and never return to their family alive

I can't
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
PellsKodak:
Leave the house for her to controlundecided undecided

Never
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by sweetonugbu: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wahala
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Moh247: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oboh662:

I can't

Not your responsibility tho..

But can you please get them to an orphanage home with your wife since the father is deadbeat...

Many decent orphanage homes

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Solofresh2: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please who owns the house
Is it you or your wife.If it is your house then tell them to leave before you loose your sanity
I hate stress for this life

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Not your responsibility tho..

But can you please get them to an orphanage home with your wife since the father is deadbeat...

We are not in the same city my wife and I cannot make that decision, I think my inlaws should decide whether to put them in the orphange or not

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Solofresh2:
Is it you or your wife.If it is your house then tell them to leave before you loose your sanity

I am the breadwinner my wife isn't working

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Offpointng: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

I only pleaded for him to take them him and for them not to turn another Almajiri

He owes them no care or love...

But I will still plead with him to show them love

My people use to say it's very easy to invite a Mad man into your house but it'll be very hard to use the 10fingers to push them out. Up there he's saying can barely cater for his family, pleading to take them in would not help them both but on the long run divide the family

This is the more reason why i always advocate couple birthing kids they can afford to cater for and train ehn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Solofresh2:

They are not in my house we are not staying in the same city
Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oboh662:
■My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans. I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
■I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?
1. Well, tell your wife that since they refuse to report the father of the kids to the authorities for abandoning his own children, they should go ahead and carry the load on his behalf while they wait for God to answer them then. undecided

2. If you and your wife can afford to contribute something to their upkeep at your in-law's place every month, please do abeg! undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Oboh662: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, tell your wife that since they refuse to report the father of the kids to the authorities for abandoning his own children, they should go ahead and carry the load on his behalf while they wait for God to answer them then. undecided

2. If you and your wife can afford to contribute something to their upkeep at your in-law's place every month, please do abeg! undecided

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
stand your ground
Their father is doing this because he knows others will step up to take his responsibilities from him
Oboh662:
My wife lost her immeiate elder sister , she left behind 6 children including twins who are 3 months old and a husband , the man is nothing to write home about he had abandoned all 6 children with my inlaws , he doesn't call nor send them money for their upkeep.
My wife is a nursing mother our baby is 5 months her family want us to take over the twins so my wife can nurse them but I refused because I am managing myself to provide for my wife and baby I can't afford to provide for 2 extra babies and my inlaws are not financial buoyant all the responsibility will be on me ,buying pampers and baby formula every week.
My wife is angry and she said I am heartless for refusing to accomodate these orphans.I told my inlaws to report there father to welfare so he can provide for his 6 children they don't want to report him, they said they reported him to God and they are forcing me to take his responsibility when he is alive this is something I can never do.
I don't know what part of I can't afford 3 babies they don't understand , at the moment we haven't renew our rent and I am working hard to get the money to pay the rent and she is giving me attitudes. Do I have a point or I am a bad person for not accepting them?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by Solofresh2: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oboh662:

I am the breadwinner my wife isn't working
Good. If she is angry, so be it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by cococandy(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
How are they orphans if their father is alive?
Moh247:

Funny thing is life isn't gurranteed, many would view this thread today and never return to their family alive. For God sake help the orphans anyhow you can

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
michlins:

But in all honesty, take the twins, you won't die.
Should they send the kids to you? I’m sure you won’t die either

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents: Is It Time To Spare The Rod? / h / Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.