Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack (23413 Views)

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by Princewell2012(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

What annoys me most is the way ppl are tryna differentiate POLITICIANS as if one is better than the other. I don't know how many politicians have gone there to serve ppl and not their greedy pockets.
Am just waiting for the day my ppl would wake up so we can hold a mass protest and vigil to show our discomfort and voice out our displeasure at how this ppl are milking us... But sadly i can only wait cos what divides us as a nation is much more than what unites us... NiGERIA has a fundamental problem and there's no means of moving forward UNTIL we address it..

you made a point anyway. myself i never believe in any government from the onset, i only believe in God.

But there is no problem or sin if we exercise our right doing election atleast we just have to support them, remember Jesus also pay a tax.

Yes we know we are not actually one as we claimed to be, atleast we can read the hand writing on the wall. And our wedding was done by force. You see if the coperation we were witnessing now now among the eastern state s was applied doing the biafra war , biafra would have been an independent state. Imagine only two state fighting a whole nation as big as Nigeria? Am sure we are all suffering it together now.

You see the white people are more civilized than black nation, atleast there is love between them and it is easy for them to come to a round table and dialogue and come an agreement and says ok you guys and go.

But tell me any black nation that have allows any aggrieved person to go there separate way That is our mentality, even this one am saying here don't be surprise that i will be ban tomorrow for it. So that's has been our own ways of life.
Neither do i support a war now so let remain with this marriage.

May God continue to be with us.

1 Like

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by uprightman(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jokerman:

Has buhari employed new pple??
is dea increase in salary. ..etc??
When he borrowed money to pay presidential ticket. what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by Funseyi(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
''According to the report, the country’s total debt liability rose to N16.29tn in June 2016 from N12.12tn in June 2015'', and almost every states in the country is paying half salary, God is watching us and HE is not happy.

2 Likes

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by solaere(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
[i][/i]I am not surprised at all...

1 Like

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by bashydemy1: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2016
blueto:
Wait, are you “guessing” what the funds will be used for?? So you failed to have a definite plan on what the money will be used for before proceeding with procuring the loans?? there is a dictum that says “those who fail to plan, plans to fail”

what kind of flagrant incompetent finance minister is this?? angry incompetent in actions and words.

It takes certificateless cattle rearer to appoint his fellow duffers as ministers.

Shut up your mouth useless support of corruption, Nigeria have been borrowing to pay Salaries even before PMB come to power.

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by tit(f): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Allah,
ahbeg purnish Buhari with thunder
Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by bashydemy1: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2016

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by bashydemy1: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
What did we do to deserve this man Buhari and his stupi.d goons? 2.2trillion and Nigeria is still looking like iraq(iraq might even look better).No good roads were constructed, no infrastructure, no 5k per graduate, no free food for students,no new hospitals or any new project to show for it and yet they come here to shout about corruption. It's clear who's really corrupt now.

You take loans to sponsor foreign trips for you and your family after you'll come and shout about how it was personally or privately sponsored. Buhari should be kicked out simple. His causing more harm than good to this country and it's citizens.
Good morning.

Think with your brain for once it's and also use your head it's not only meant for plots of land (Brazilian hair).. Nigeria have been borrowing to pay salaries even before PMB come to power..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/recession-okonjo-iweala-must-rethink-doyin-okupe/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-had-no-political-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Think with your brain for once it's and also use your head it's not only meant for plots of land (Brazilian hair).. Nigeria have been borrowing to pay salaries even before PMB come to power..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/recession-okonjo-iweala-must-rethink-doyin-okupe/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-had-no-political-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

Oga with brains so it's okay for them to have borrowed 2.2trillion in a year? Are you okay or you're just being stupid? There's a limit to support someone but when you over do it you become the fool.so 2.2trillion in a year was used to pay workers? What happened to all the crude money and other IGR for the past year? Use your brain and if you can't be objective with your thinking don't even quote me again. Happy Sunday Sir Brain smiley

2 Likes

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by tuniski: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Wailing crew at it again. Buhari has been paying salaries, injecting funds into the system; N300B+ here and N200B+ there, yet wailers who were fradulently employed into civil service and did contracts under GEJ claim they can't see it impact. Wailing is emotional breakdown so I expect it.
You are pathetic!
Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Oga with brains so it's okay for them to have borrowed 2.2trillion in a year? Are you okay or you're just being stupid? There's a limit to support someone but when you over do it you become the fool.so 2.2trillion in a year was used to pay workers? What happened to all the crude money and other IGR for the past year? Use your brain and if you can't be objective with your thinking don't even quote me again. Happy Sunday Sir Brain smiley
He quoted me with such dopey and nauseating comment too, and I evaded replying him because trying to refute such silly depictions isn't worthwhile to me. That is how they have been quoting me with such inanities in quondam threads. Very pathetic zombies.
Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:53am On Sep 25, 2016
blueto:
He quoted me with such dopey and nauseating comment too, and I evaded replying him because trying to refute such silly depictions isn't worthwhile to me. That is how they have been quoting me with such inanities in quondam threads. Very pathetic zombies.
I couldn't ignore the man with brains oh...he sounded so stupid I had to reply him and get him in check. Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by bashydemy1: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

GEJ borrow #473 billion in may 2015 to pay salaries that almost half a trillion mind you that just one month with the high pice of crude oil then and no bombing of pipelines by NDA...

If you are not daft which crude oil money? is it from the pipelines your brothers (NDA) are bombing

How will you be able to think with your brain when all you do with you brain is thinking of the next mugu to buy you iPhone 7, How will your brain function when you have plots of land on your head for minimum of 6 month.
Re: N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack by NobleG1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
blueto:
Wait, are you “guessing” what the funds will be used for?? So you failed to have a definite plan on what the money will be used for before proceeding with procuring the loans?? there is a dictum that says “those who fail to plan, plans to fail”

what kind of flagrant incompetent finance minister is this?? angry incompetent in actions and words.

It takes certificateless cattle rearer to appoint his fellow duffers as ministers.

They're looters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.