Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl (682 Views)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) / How To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
This week I’ve been getting loads and loads of emails from guys who have committed the biggest mistake of getting women and now want to know how to reverse the damage it has done. So I decided to write about it so as to help as much guys as possible solve this problem.

If you’ve been following my articles then I’m sure you know what this mistake is. In fact, I’m pretty sure you’ve even made it in the past and you are now looking for a way to reverse the effect.

Let’s cut to the chase.
Here is the biggest mistake you can make with a girl and that is –
“Telling her you like her before she gets to like”…
…Once you try this, once you tell a girl how much you like her before she starts liking you – it switches off a girl’s attraction switch and, most times, automatically makes her lose inter...Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/method-to-reverse-deadly-mistake-youve.html

Re: Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by finalboss1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
This week I’ve been getting loads and loads of emails from guys who have committed the biggest mistake of getting women and now want to know how to reverse the damage it has done. So I decided to write about it so as to help as much guys as possible solve this problem.

If you’ve been following my articles then I’m sure you know what this mistake is. In fact, I’m pretty sure you’ve even made it in the past and you are now looking for a way to reverse the effect.

Let’s cut to the chase.
Here is the biggest mistake you can make with a girl and that is –
“Telling her you like her before she gets to like”…
…Once you try this, once you tell a girl how much you like her before she starts liking you – it switches off a girl’s attraction switch and, most times, automatically makes her lose inter...Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/method-to-reverse-deadly-mistake-youve.html
who they send you emails ??... they must be jobless this buhari period

1 Like

Re: Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol
Re: Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by Damilolababy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
ok
Re: Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by Maxi112: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
ok
happy birthday dear wink

those boobs are hug for one person to carry grin
Re: Method To Reverse The Deadly Mistake You’ve Made With A Girl by Damilolababy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Find It Hard To Forgive A Cheating Wife / 5 Things Every Nigeria Lady Knows But Will Never Tell You / Multiple Marriage (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.