Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,171 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me (4411 Views)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
We have been dating for six months and we’ve kissed just twice after I had pleaded for long.

She told me she doesn’t like to kiss and I believed her, I was ready to compromise because I actually love to kiss, I wanted to make her happy and so I let the issue go.

Some days back we met with her EX in a restaurant we were having dinner, she was really happy and asked that we had dinner together, the guy was really jovial and matured and we just clicked; when she left to use the ladies room, I don’t even know what made me asked him, I just did, I asked if he and my girlfriend used to kiss a lot, he was shocked at first and didn’t know whether to answer or not.

I told him my reason and he smiled and told me yes, she loves kissing, I felt bad, it’s not like I have mouth odor, if I did someone would have told me a long time ago, I don’t know if to tell her what her EX told me or just let it be.

Talk2Bella.

The problem might not be “Mouth Odor” you might just be a “slurpy kisser” this means you don’t know how to kiss.

Have you had this problem with your Exes before? Has anyone ever told you something about the way you kiss? Why not tell her what her EX said and know the reason she doesn’t like to kiss you.

Try and initiate it and when she pulls away tell her you know she loves to kiss but why doesn’t she like to kiss you.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-doesnt-like-to-kiss-me.html
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by 9ja4show: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
She doesn't like you ; any girl who likes you will never get tired of kissing you

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Rakash(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
You hav mouth odour bliv me

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by dacovajnr: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ask Smellymouth grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
like Bella said, you may not be a good kisser. some guys love to pour out so much saliva, some are just interested in using their teeth, so much that you begin to bleed or have pains.

you could practice more using a mirror.....weird ryt? it works.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by jhydebaba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ur set of teeth must be scary then.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by bamac(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
This issue is not exactly the way you are seeing it bella. The guy obviously is not a sloppy kisser like you termed him. The two times they kissed according to the guy he begged rigorously and not that they have been kissing then she suddenly stopped.

The first reply might be correct though.

The ex said she is a good kisser, how sure is he that the ex isn't lying? There are some people like that that doesn't like kissing, not just women but some guys too. Apart from that fault, if there is no other hitch then just accept your fate but if you are noticing any other fault then there is more to the issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by ayobase(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
where is smellymouth sef.

My brother, ask her the reason she avoids kissing you when her EX said she is a good kisser.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by medexico(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
What if the Ex is lying?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
9ja4show:
She doesn't like you ; any girl who likes you will never get tired of kissing you

that might not be the case
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
medexico:
What if the Ex is lying?

why would he?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamac:
This issue is not exactly the way you are seeing it bella. The guy obviously is not a sloppy kisser like you termed him. The two times they kissed according to the guy he begged rigorously and not that they have been kissing then she suddenly stopped.

The first reply might be correct though.

The ex said she is a good kisser, how sure is he that the ex isn't lying? There are some people like that that doesn't like kissing, not just women but some guys too. Apart from that fault, if there is no other hitch then just accept your fate but if you are noticing any other fault then there is more to the issue.

I don't think the EX is lying, according to the email he said the Ex was really jovial and was shocked at the question.

I termed him slurpy cos people don't just hate kissing all of a sudden, the first time they kissed must have been discouraging or there's something about the way he kisses that turns her off, who knows undecided all he needs to do is find out why and move on from there
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Maychang:
like Bella said, you may not be a good kisser. some guys love to pour out so much saliva, some are just interested in using their teeth, so much that you begin to bleed or have pains.

you could practice more using a mirror.....weird ryt? it works.

did u use a mirror? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by bamisepeters(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I don't think the EX is lying, according to the email he said the Ex was really jovial and was shocked at the question.

I termed him slurpy cos people don't just hate kissing all of a sudden, the first time they kissed must have been discouraging or there's something about the way he kisses that turns her off, who knows undecided all he needs to do is find out why and move on from there
some ex can be so funny atimes you know? He might just be shocked at the question because it is abnormal to ask someone' s ex about that person from them. I understand the guy is jovial or what have you , but she was not there when that ex told him how a good kisser she is. Believe me, if he is not careful about how he confronts the girl on what he was told, it might be disastrous. This is because you women knows how to attack men when you are almost caught without evident.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by medexico(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

why would he?

Possibly to mess with the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by ardeypearlz(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

why would he?
It's very possible the Ex is lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by ardeypearlz(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
medexico:

Possibly to mess with the relationship.
Exactly!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
80% of nigerian girls are poor kissers.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
ardeypearlz:

Alright
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
80% of nigerian girls are poor kissers.

And you know this how?

U don start
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
ardeypearlz:

Loool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by firstking01(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

And you know this how?

U don start
Where ever you see me post a thing like this, know that i 've personally experienced itundecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by bamisepeters(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
Where ever you see me post a thing like this, know that i 've personally experiencedundecided
lol, so you have tried 80% Nigerian ladies firstking01, you might be right o but that your experience is the one giving me issues... Lol. We care to know some of them though.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
lol, so you have tried 80% Nigerian ladies firstking01, you might be right o but that your experience is the one giving me issues... Lol. We care to know some of them though.
Nahhh, just go out there and date one nigerian girl then come back and prove me wrong...check all my topics, most of them tends to support the female race but lately i'm having a re-thing cos of my recent encounters with girls...i dnt wanna share my experiences, if not that i fear GOD eh
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
lol who know wether the guy don no say her girlfriend mouth dey smell....... na d reason he no won kiss.... grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by bamisepeters(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
Nahhh, just go out there and date one nigerian girl then come back and prove me wrong...check all my topics, most of them tends to support the female race but lately i'm having a re-thing cos of my recent encounters with girls...i dnt wanna share my experiences, if not that i fear GOD eh
You are sounding as if i am not in a relationship, do i need to do extra before i realise?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
[b]lol who know wether the girl don notice say his boyfriend mouth dey smell ... na d reason she no won kiss..[/b].. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
You are sounding as if i am not in a relationship, do i need to do extra before i realise?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
Meaning you already know?, then stop trying to make me feel asif i was wrong with my assertions.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by bamisepeters(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=49636604][/quote] well, i know that 80% is just an exageration, it is possible you have tried with more than two, i kno you know i am right.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me by Talk2Bella(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
Where ever you see me post a thing like this, know that i 've personally experiencedundecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo” / Man Arrested For Sucking Teenage Girls’ Breasts / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.