Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating (2219 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by val4sure(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
There are some type of men ladies should stay clear from when indulging in an dating scene,so many ladies have wasted their time,emotions,money and otherwise to some group of men that doesn't deserve them making them feel inferior and used on the long run and sometimes it might be too late to turn back or walk away from such disrupt relationship due to they have invested much in the relationship. Guys are crafty when hiding their true identity so it takes patience and thorough investigation to figure out who you are really dealing with. Some ladies got blinded by the love and affection they get from these men making them feel reluctant of the future. Ladies who are in search of guys they can have a future together with and engage in a decent and heartwarming dating services should avoid this type of men like a plague.

A player
These set of people tops the list of guys ladies should avoid. They are flirts,they flirt with every woman that comes their way. Players are hard to decipher their real agenda when involving in any dating service with a lady making it hard for ladies to figure them out. As a lady,the only way to find out if he's a player is to be keen enough,focus,don't be carried away by his generosity and Mr nice guy looks.a true player have no room for error because he makes his plan the last minute making you feel secure and ignorant of his next move.been in a dating scene with a player is a total waste of resources because he will dump your sorry ass when least you expected it leaving you out in the cold. So to avoid stories that touch the heart,always know your man you are dating and always keen in his affairs to know more about him.

A married man
A married man is a man that had entered into a conjugal or connubial state with a lady,a state of a man been married to a woman. Some married men are unfaithful to their wife posing as single entities to ladies. In some state,when they are into a dating service with a lady,the lady may be aware of his status but due to the exotic and flamboyant necessities she's getting from him chose to remain adamant and enjoy all she can get from such man.
First, as a lady,you need to know that you have no future with a married man because he can't abandon his wife for you,he loves his wife dearly,you are just a side chick that can be kicked out any minute when you have served your purpose. In the case of been ignorant of his status,always be on a lookout for some obvious sign like he can't and will never invite you to his house because he knows the repercussion if he dares such nonchalant behavior,he calls to see you in odd hours of the day. Always investigate to know the steps you are taking when involving in a dating service with any man.

Mama's boy.
This set of guy are called the mama's boy,they live and breath under the shadow of their mom,they don't make decisions on their own as a man without consulting their mama for guidance,they wait for their mom to cook their dishes,laundry their clothes and also bath them if possible. Engaging in a dating journey with such guy means your schedules with him must go through the process of evaluation from his mom first before any decision can be made. I termed them a lazy bone because they are not eligible enough to cater for themselves talk more of keeping your dating services with him alive and healthy.

Quick to anger
Every human being is prone to anger due to an unsatisfying state which they found themselves in,but we shouldn't allow it to cloud our sense of judgment and reasoning. Engaging in a dating service with a quick to anger man is like seating on a time bomb,you may be a victim of self-abuse and constant hostility that may endanger your health.

Non-ambitious man
Dating a non-ambitious man is not a wise decision to make as a lady if you want a future ahead of you with any man,been ambitious as a man makes you predict the future and set out the goal to achieve your dreams and aspirations. As a lady who thinks of getting married, you need to build your world around someone that have a vision,dream, and plan for his future. When all these attributes are seen in him,you can also assist him to achieve those dreams the little way you can. Every woman wishes to marry someone who is generous and ambitious in life,the few steps in achieving that is to engage in a dating service that will lead you to such flamboyant state.

More details on http://www.datingcomrade.com/2016/09/checkout-types-of-men-ladies-should.html?m=1
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
angry
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
the guy above me
axin the guy ontop my head.... wahs Your Own?
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin

Men with toxic friends...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
I hate mamas boy like die
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by opethom(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
@op why una dey waste your time? No matter how worse the guy go be 1nce e don get money forget the rest..
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by KevMitnick: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Waiting for a counter thread...
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by bamisepeters(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
KevMitnick:
Waiting for a counter thread...
and i will give you. But before that, who will now marry them?
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by ArchitGreen(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
val4sure:
There are some type of men ladies should stay clear from when indulging in an dating scene,so many ladies have wasted their time,emotions,money and otherwise to some group of men that doesn't deserve them making them feel inferior and used on the long run and sometimes it might be too late to turn back or walk away from such disrupt relationship due to they have invested much in the relationship. Guys are crafty when hiding their true identity so it takes patience and thorough investigation to figure out who you are really dealing with. Some ladies got blinded by the love and affection they get from these men making them feel reluctant of the future. Ladies who are in search of guys they can have a future together with and engage in a decent and heartwarming dating services should avoid this type of men like a plague.

A player
These set of people tops the list of guys ladies should avoid. They are flirts,they flirt with every woman that comes their way. Players are hard to decipher their real agenda when involving in any dating service with a lady making it hard for ladies to figure them out. As a lady,the only way to find out if he's a player is to be keen enough,focus,don't be carried away by his generosity and Mr nice guy looks.a true player have no room for error because he makes his plan the last minute making you feel secure and ignorant of his next move.been in a dating scene with a player is a total waste of resources because he will dump your sorry ass when least you expected it leaving you out in the cold. So to avoid stories that touch the heart,always know your man you are dating and always keen in his affairs to know more about him.

A married man
A married man is a man that had entered into a conjugal or connubial state with a lady,a state of a man been married to a woman. Some married men are unfaithful to their wife posing as single entities to ladies. In some state,when they are into a dating service with a lady,the lady may be aware of his status but due to the exotic and flamboyant necessities she's getting from him chose to remain adamant and enjoy all she can get from such man.
First, as a lady,you need to know that you have no future with a married man because he can't abandon his wife for you,he loves his wife dearly,you are just a side chick that can be kicked out any minute when you have served your purpose. In the case of been ignorant of his status,always be on a lookout for some obvious sign like he can't and will never invite you to his house because he knows the repercussion if he dares such nonchalant behavior,he calls to see you in odd hours of the day. Always investigate to know the steps you are taking when involving in a dating service with any man.

Mama's boy.
This set of guy are called the mama's boy,they live and breath under the shadow of their mom,they don't make decisions on their own as a man without consulting their mama for guidance,they wait for their mom to cook their dishes,laundry their clothes and also bath them if possible. Engaging in a dating journey with such guy means your schedules with him must go through the process of evaluation from his mom first before any decision can be made. I termed them a lazy bone because they are not eligible enough to cater for themselves talk more of keeping your dating services with him alive and healthy.

Quick to anger
Every human being is prone to anger due to an unsatisfying state which they found themselves in,but we shouldn't allow it to cloud our sense of judgment and reasoning. Engaging in a dating service with a quick to anger man is like seating on a time bomb,you may be a victim of self-abuse and constant hostility that may endanger your health.

Non-ambitious man
Dating a non-ambitious man is not a wise decision to make as a lady if you want a future ahead of you with any man,been ambitious as a man makes you predict the future and set out the goal to achieve your dreams and aspirations. As a lady who thinks of getting married, you need to build your world around someone that have a vision,dream, and plan for his future. When all these attributes are seen in him,you can also assist him to achieve those dreams the little way you can. Every woman wishes to marry someone who is generous and ambitious in life,the few steps in achieving that is to engage in a dating service that will lead you to such flamboyant state.

More details on http://www.datingcomrade.com/2016/09/checkout-types-of-men-ladies-should.html?m=1

op.... please remove money from the list... naija girls ain't generous
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by dollyjoy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
ArchitGreen:

op.... please remove money from the list... naija girls ain't generous
Must you quote the whole post?
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by ArchitGreen(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
cruzita:
I hate mamas boy like die
all men are mama's boy... even Jesus obeyed his mum at age 30.. lol

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by ArchitGreen(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Must you quote the whole post?
no but I choose to.. any problem
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by dollyjoy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
ArchitGreen:
no but I choose to.. any problem
Yeah.

Very dumb.
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice one op grin grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by EmperorLee(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
the guy above me

axin the guy ontop my head.... wahs Your Own?

Wetin dz one dey find online undecided
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emperorlee i see you viewing kiss
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by queencalipso(f): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
So on point.

Nice one kiss

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by EmperorLee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:
Empe rorlee i see you viewing

Booboo kiss kiss
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Booboo kiss kiss
Ehnnnnn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by val4sure(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
queencalipso:
So on point.

Nice one kiss
thanks dear
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Beadex1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
money over this....... ask the girls the will tell you i love him for who he is. If the guy like make him dey blind. Money clouds all the above points.
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by val4sure(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Nice one op grin grin
thanks bro
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by EmperorLee(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aderola15:

Ehnnnnn shocked shocked shocked

You don't know booboo ni Shakiti booboo na lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

You don't know booboo ni Shakiti booboo na lipsrsealed
I think I know her smileybeht don't overplay with booboo ooo cheesy wink. Booboo takia of my baeby kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
I love em mama's boy
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Wetin dz one dey find online undecided
.my DICKk
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by EmperorLee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.my DICKk

Hueew... Get behind me undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yeah.

Very dumb.
.Hehehehehehe
seriously dunno why I laffed at this
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by firstking01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
In this 21st century you hardly find a guy with these doltish attributes.
Re: Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beadex1:
money over this....... ask the girls the will tell you i love him for who he is. If the guy like make him dey blind. Money clouds all the above points.

Lol.... Money is the beginning of compromise.

Like that quote goes, "make your friends rich, make your enemies rich and find out which is which".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh My God!!!!!!!!my Husband Has Killed Me. / Pick Your Preference In Order : Ladies Only / What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.