Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Cry For Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (7581 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2016
BARAJ92:
Depending on your critical situation, I know of some people, that were out of cash, yet till find time to come online and were rewarded(not cash oh) or don't you know that practically all multinational company advertise their jobs online, Some people have even gotten job on this platform. In the case of this man, it is wrong as is own critical situation is different from mine as he should have immediately seek assistant from family and friend.

Is it that easy to go out and get a good job? So do you think, it is everybody that are strong enough for the street hustle. You will never understand. check my second post where I blasted the poster, the truth is, it is wrong to come online and start begging. what attracted me to this post was Annabel comment, which I commented immediately before reading the man cock and bull story. The man is a cheat, looking at the time he created this account and what he has been doing online.

People in "critical" situations don't come online refreshing threads without an ulterior motive.

People in "critical" situations don't beg and borrow money to buy data and come online.

People in "critical" situations use the little they have to buy food for their kids.

People in "critical" situations are too busy knocking on doors and networking with real people for jobs. ANY jobs.

And yes, despite the recession, there are jobs out there if you get off your high horse and knuckle down to do them. Wheelbarrow pushers at the market, bus conductors, waiters/kitchen assistants at Aunty Bola / Mama Ngozi's bukka, etc. Are those not jobs?

Oyeburu (pit latrine cleaners) work - no be work too? Mortuary assistants nko?

My brother, money nor dey smell o! Get real.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help by BARAJ92(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

People in "critical" situations don't come online refreshing threads without an ulterior motive.

I agree with you on this point

People in "critical" situations don't beg and borrow money to buy data and come online.
People do, you need to visit the job/Vacancy section.

People in "critical" situations use the little they have to buy food for their kids.
you are spot on here, If my own critical situation was in need of food and soft loan, that can't even be useful for a thing, I won't even be online, talk less of posting a scam advert

People in "critical" situations are too busy knocking on doors and networking with real people for jobs. ANY jobs.

And yes, despite the recession, there are jobs out there if you get off your high horse and knuckle down to do them. Wheelbarrow pushers at the market, bus conductors, waiters/kitchen assistants at Aunty Bola / Mama Ngozi's bukka, etc. Are those not Jobs?

Oyeburu (pit latrine cleaners) work - no be work too? Mortuary assistants nko?

My brother, money nor dey smell o! Getting a real.
You must be joking, thinking that the only critical situation is all about money. You are really lost with the society. I will never do any of those jobs, you mention in my current situation since there are some better option available. Check around your environment and even in your extended, you will notice that there are people in Critical situation that still browse online.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
BARAJ92:

You must be joking, thinking that the only critical situation is all about money. You are really lost with the society. I will never do any of those jobs, you mention in my current situation since there are some better option available. Check around your environment and even in your extended, you will notice that there are people in Critical situation that still browse online.

Then your situation isn't critical.

Critical = desperate = no choice.

You lot need to learn how to use the right words when posting to convey the right picture.

7 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by BARAJ92(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You lot need to learn how to use the right words when posting to convey the right picture.
Does Critical Situation means no availability of Money. Then you must be jokng
Re: A Cry For Help by Ranchhoddas: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

This is total crap. Critical is relative!

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
BARAJ92:
Does Critical Situation means no availability of Money. Then you must be jokng

Then tell the OP to downgrade his sensational thread title to a non-critical status topicundecided

Can we breathe now?

Moving on .....

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by chival(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
I agree the OP could do better by putting his back into finding something to do. Having said that though, I don't think this is a scam. His story has actually been consistent. @EfemenaXY, when he said family would rather offer a drink than help, I think he meant his own family. The people who have helped the sick woman are his in laws.

Again, he has steadfastly maintained that the hospital bills have been taken care of. A dishonest person would have tried to take advantage of that.

I am not asking anyone to help him, but like I always say, let us not be quick to label people fraudsters.

Op, go out there and get a job no matter how small. Telling everyone your children had oranges alone, portrays you as irresponsible. Hopefully, you will learn a lesson or two and become a better man. May God bless you and may this ordeal be over very soon.

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is there a way to set up small scale trade for anyone that comes in here asking for money? I mean no money into anyone's hand but a small scale biz and they move on ?
If you don't have financial stability, please don't marry. If you marry, do not have kids but condomize yourself.
Find a way to break the cycle of poverty in your lineage.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Dear nairalanders,
My mother inlaw just gave up the ghost this morning by 4:20 am @ holy ghost adoration ministry uke.
R. I .P chukwudiebube juliana, ADIUE it shall be well.
Re: A Cry For Help by Slimmos(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Millyiyke:
Dear nairalanders,
My mother inlaw just gave up the ghost this morning by 4:20 am @ holy ghost adoration ministry uke.
R. I .P chukwudiebube juliana, ADIUE it shall be well.
May her soul rest in peace. May the good lord also grant ur family the fortitude to bear the loss...
But bros, how far with that ur recharge card E book bizness that u sale for 3500 that guarantees 150k every month? Y dont u put the e book theories into practise?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide / Are Women Being Conned Into Marriage Nowadays??? / Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.