Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) (64331 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaigning For APC video emerges / FG To Use Seized Properties As Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Optionalx: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:

Why's everybody telling he was cleared by courts? He spent 4 years in jail and they partied after his return all because power changedhands and his boys were able to free him

Someone like you will tell Fayose was set up too wouldn't you?
Oga I am not a political supporter. I no even send Bode George. But the fact is that he was acquitted by the supreme court and there should be no further appeal on the matter. So calling him an ex-con is clearly in bad taste. That means you agreed with lower courts judgements and disagreed that of supreme court. In the eyes of the law he was never convicted, time spent is jail could be term awaitig trail time. undecided
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by doingood: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Naija thief thief
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
doingood:
Naija thief thief
We can pardon him,I just want him to return all all his loot and forfeit most obscene life pension bill in the world he passed that gives him six new cars every 3 years and a house in Abuja and Lagos.This man greed knows no bounds.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by arresa: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
Dutchboy:

Despite the fact there are many gullible slaves and zombies like you that abound in the country, I still believe you can be enlightened and the eyes of Nigerians like you will open to find out who some of our common enemies are who World Bank claimed looted $150 billion dollars since 1999.
If we put enough pressuree collectively and create enough awareness about the deeds of our corrupt leaders we can recover at least $20 billion dollars from Tinubu,Buratai,David Mark,OBJ,Dambazau,Odili,Uduaghan,El-Rufai,Akpabio,Adoke,Bala Mohammed,IBB,Abdusalami,Saraki,Uduaghan,Theodore Orji,Amaechi,Fayose,Igbinedeion,Gbenga Daniel,Ladoja,Timi Alaibe,Orji Kalu,Okorocha,Diezani,Anenih,Imoke,Atiku,Emeka Offor,Victor Attah,Atiku etc
[/s]

Same ipob zombie nonsense.

Your PDP uncles, jona and efcc put Tinubu on trial and came up empty.

If you have facts about Tinubu and corruption, let us see or shut up with your market women gossips.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Same ipob zombie nonsense.

Your PDP uncles, jona and efcc put Tinubu on trial and came up empty.

If you have facts about Tinubu and corruption, let us see or shut up with your market women gossips.
I am Yoruba and have never been a supporter of PDP,so stop trying to associate me with them.Please tell your slavemaster to return his loot and free Lagosians from slavery.I'n not surprised to see slaves like you come to his defence,even under slavery in America,the black slave that the white slave owner allowed to sleep in the guest house,always came to the defence of the white master,when the other blacks living outside the Master house wanted to get wacape and fight for their freedom.You're a disgrace and will forever remain a slave unless you open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by gabicon: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
this man evil is evil do not suPport it.dou also know PEJ s a good politicians tht she settles those that matters and discard irrelevant Ones?she is lovedby her. People and her Loot she Invested it thereby. Creating employment for them ......so much as u ll do anythinG to defend your yoruba theif don't be OffendeD if a SE/SS defends her person

I remember vividly calling tinubu corrupt and classifying all politicians six and half a dozen. i don't see why you are being ethnically emotional, my stating a fact doesn't mean I belong to an ethnic group or align with their life style. I suggest you stop seeing yourself as a victim.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
gabicon:

I remember vividly calling tinubu corrupt and classifying all politicians six and half a dozen. i don't see why you are being ethnically emotional, my stating a fact doesn't mean I belong to an ethnic group or align with their life style. I suggest you stop seeing yourself as a victim.
We have to start seeing beyond tribal lenses.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
na wetin your people dey find for niger delta creeks??...

Lol you no serious, But my people are not running to Niger Delta the way your people run to my region now.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Lol you no serious, But my people are not running to Niger Delta the way your people run to my region now.
oboy your people wey like oil and gas job pass their life... grin grin...ask your people wetin them dey find for spdc and chevron... grin grin

Let them run back to enjoy fasholas hold up and cramped roads...
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboy your people wey like oil and gas job pass their life... grin grin...ask your people wetin them dey find for spdc and chevron... grin grin

lol
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by aarressa: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2016
[s]
Dutchboy:
I am Yoruba and have never been a supporter of PDP,so stop trying to associate me with them.Please tell your slavemaster to return his loot and free Lagosians from slavery.I'n not surprised to see slaves like you come to his defence,even under slavery in America,the black slave that the white slave owner allowed to sleep in the guest house,always came to the defence of the white master,when the other blacks living outside the Master house wanted to get wacape and fight for their freedom.You're a disgrace and will forever remain a slave unless you open your eyes.
[/s]

1. You are not Yoruba because Yoruba people don't run around peddling internet trash, market women gists, unsubstantiated and fact less rubbish like the ones your are peddling all over the place.

2. You are not Yoruba because Yoruba people are not hateful, bitter and angry that they abuse and call other Yoruba people ugly names like you did by insulting Lagosians and calling them names..

3. If you are going to accuse people of any kind of wrong doing, common sense and prudence dictates that you sane, rational and credible facts to base your idiotic and baseless accusations on.

What you are doing with the internet trash you are peddling is what jobless and idle housewives do so find something better to do with your life and sorry existence.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

1. You are not Yoruba because Yoruba people don't run around peddling internet trash, market women gists, unsubstantiated and fact less rubbish like the ones your are peddling all over the place.

2. You are not Yoruba because Yoruba people are not hateful, bitter and angry that they abuse and call other Yoruba people ugly names like you did by insulting Lagosians and calling them names..

3. If you are going to accuse people of any kind of wrong doing, common sense and prudence dictates that you sane, rational and credible facts to base your idiotic and baseless accusations on.

What you are doing with the internet trash you are peddling is what jobless and idle housewives do so find something better to do with your life and sorry existence.
When you grow up you will eventually release yourself from the shackles of slavery.Cheers
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by aarressa: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2016
[s]
Dutchboy:
When you grow up you will eventually release yourself from the shackles of slavery.Cheers
[/s]

Only childish people like you peddle puerile and unsubstantiated rumors, innuendos, baseless accusations and internet idiocies..

Find something better with your life because there's got to be more to you as a human being than your present portion in life rumor mongering and trash peddling..
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

Only childish people like you peddle puerile and unsubstantiated rumors, innuendos, baseless accusations and internet idiocies..

Find something better with your life because there's got to be more to you as a human being than your present portion in life rumor mongering and trash peddling..

Your slavemaster forefeited $500k in the United State for drug trafficking in the 90's in his account,Saharareporters published the court record,one poster in this thread also posted it.Why don't you do something meaningful instead of defending a thief and drug trafficker.Cheers
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by aarressa: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2016
[s]
Dutchboy:
Your slavemaster forefeited $500k in the United State for drug trafficking in the 90's in his account,Saharareporters published the court record,one poster in this thread also posted it.Why don't you do something meaningful instead of defending a thief and drug trafficker.Cheers
[/s]

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 26, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

Free yourself from mental slavery,we are the leaders of tommorrow.Lets join hands and reclaim the country from the old thieves that have looted enough funds for the next hundred years.Not once during Tinubu tenure did he exhibit transparency and accountability,contracts were never tended for the general public to bid,audited accounts were never published.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by mikolo80: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
which security??...hehehehe..only the rich benefits from lagos..the rich feeds on the poor..no basic amenities for the poor to enjoy..no water..roads are cramped..nada.. cheesy
na so e be o
Only the rich deserve the benefits

Taxes here and there from the poor whilst the poor just remain gullible and worship tinubu and his cohorts..hehehe..
magalism
What are all the monies receive as tax used for in lagos??..how has it improved the lives of the poor??..
to buy super okada for rrs
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by mikolo80: 1:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
which security??...hehehehe..only the rich benefits from lagos..the rich feeds on the poor..no basic amenities for the poor to enjoy..no water..roads are cramped..nada.. cheesy

Taxes here and there from the poor whilst the poor just remain gullible and worship tinubu and his cohorts..hehehe..

What are all the monies receive as tax used for in lagos??..how has it improved the lives of the poor??..
also the poor are happy with rice and ponmo cutting tinz
That's why the rich get all the good sht
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by aarressa: 3:50am On Sep 26, 2016
[s]
Dutchboy:
Free yourself from mental slavery,we are the leaders of tommorrow.Lets join hands and reclaim the country from the old thieves that have looted enough funds for the next hundred years.Not once during Tinubu tenure did he exhibit transparency and accountability,contracts were never tended for the general public to bid,audited accounts were never published.
[/s]

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by ChessEnthusiast: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:

and how does working for shell and chevron tantamount to running to Niger Delta. ND doesn't own shell and chevron, you guys overhype yourself too much. Shell and Chevron are IOCs who don't hire ogogoro drinkers. They hire the best brain. So, stop blaming your inability to get job with an IOC on the Yoruba. They didn't get she'll and chevron employment on a platter. ND hasn't done them anything. Get that into your dumb skull!
Big shots like Saudi Aramco and BP have more than 70 percent foreigners but we don't see their nationals crying foul. We don't owe you anything.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

and how does working for shell and chevron tantamount to running to Niger Delta. ND doesn't own shell and chevron, you guys overhype yourself too much. Shell and Chevron are IOCs who don't hire ogogoro drinkers. They hire the best brain. So, stop blaming your inability to get job with an IOC on the Yoruba. They didn't get she'll and chevron employment on a platter. ND hasn't done them anything. Get that into your dumb skull!
my friend that other guy just asked me what I was doing in lagos and so I gave him that reply. ..

And who told you the yorubas aren't ogogoro drinkers and who ever told you they are the best brains....I wish I could see you and slap the shiiiiit out of you..

Those oil blocs are located in the Niger delta and you guys would do anything to work in the region...

I work with the oil and gas industry....so shut your trap before I descend on you this morning.... angry
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
my friend that other guy just asked me what I was doing in lagos and so I gave him that reply. ..

And who told you the yorubas aren't ogogoro drinkers and who ever told you they are the best brains....I wish I could see you and slap the shiiiiit out of you..

Those oil blocs are located in the Niger delta and you guys would do anything to work in the region...

I work with the oil and gas industry....so shut your trap before I descend on you this morning.... angry

This Ebonyi man is here again with his lies. You can never change.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

This Ebonyi man is here again with his lies. You can never change.
that's your cup of tea if you've decided to choose another state of origin for me...
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
bashydemy1:

So you now live in Lagos? hahahha but you said you work in one oil facilities in Niger Delta now.

Believe that kid and you will believe the devil. He was exposed by one subway guy few days ago. The guy lie pass politicians.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
that's your cup of tea if you've decided to choose another state of origin for me...

Be proud of your origin bro.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:

God punish you if you don't descend on me. The oil blocs are in the Niger Delta no doubt. But do they belong to you? Hell NO! Did you use your resources to develop them? Hell to the NO! Did you carry out prospecting and exploration Activities? Hell NO! The IOCs did! It's at their discretion to hire and fire! womanizers and ogogoro drinkers do not tell them whom to hire, when to hire, or whom not to hire. Why do you feel we should be grateful to you? What's your stake here? What do you have to show for other than claim our oyel.
I'm sire you're one of those who couldn't pass the aptitude test nor pass through the grueling recruitment process but just managed to benefit from MOU to recruit locals. If not, people like you has no business in the industry.

You work in the industry yet hailed NDA when they bomb pipelines and assets belonging to the FG and oil companies. What kind of pathetic person rejoice she. the industry that made him is being attacked.

Shame on you and everything you represent!

you work in the oil and gas industry only in your wildest imagination.

FYI: Yorubas are the best brains. They scatter aptitude test with reckless abandon. PRESSID and PTDF come to memory.

I remember my friend who was the best overall in the recently scholarship test conducted by NAOC only to be called and told of his achievements but couldn't get a foreign scholarship because he was not an indigene. This is just to make way for morons like you whose performance is below par.
They gave him a local scholarship instead.

You won't to descend me. I laugh in Swahili

almost at work, I can still make your life miserable before 8:ooam

Now run along and go attend to your palm oil company
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

God punish you if you don't descend on me. The oil blocs are in the Niger Delta no doubt. But do they belong to you? Hell NO! Did you use your resources to develop them? Hell to the NO! Did you carry out prospecting and exploration Activities? Hell NO! The IOCs did! It's at their discretion to hire and fire! womanizers and ogogoro drinkers do not tell them whom to hire, when to hire, or whom not to hire. Why do you feel we should be grateful to you? What's your stake here? What do you have to show for other than claim our oyel.
I'm sire you're one of those who couldn't pass the aptitude test nor pass through the grueling recruitment process but just managed to benefit from MOU to recruit locals. If not, people like you has no business in the industry.

You work in the industry yet hailed NDA when they bomb pipelines and assets belonging to the FG and oil companies. What kind of pathetic person rejoice she. the industry that made him is being attacked.

Shame on you and everything you represent!

you work in the oil and gas industry only in your wildest imagination.

FYI: Yorubas are the best brains. They scatter aptitude test with reckless abandon. PRESSID and PTDF come to memory.

I remember my friend who was the best overall in the recently scholarship test conducted by NAOC only to be called and told of his achievements but couldn't get a foreign scholarship because he was not an indigene. This is just to make way for morons like you whose performance is below par.
They gave him a local scholarship instead.

You won't to descend me. I laugh in Swahili

almost at work, I can still make your life miserable before 8:ooam

Now run along and go attend to your palm oil company
and I can reel out numerous examples of Niger deltans that have excelled in written aptitude test..In your ignorance you just spew rubbish...

Who scored the highest in the naoc scholarship exam before this present one??..

You must be insane to think yorubas are the smartest brains in Nigeria. ..I guess we can project that on kemi adeosun...and who told you yorubas aren't ogogoro drinkers and womanizers??..aren't you one yourself...??

I hail the nda as long as their actions would lead to regionalism...I am not a weakling like you lot who would lick the assss of fools just to remain relevant...

Recruiting locals would always be a norm as far as employment is concerned. ..If you can't deal with that go hang yourself...I have seen numerous cases where Niger deltans performed very well and because they had no runs were kicked out of a recruitment process..those are anomalies the NDA is trying to subvert in the oil and gas industry. ..

i once passed PTDF exams, received an sms as regards that and was never contacted thereafter...i have seen real life marginalization...you think only your people pass aptitude tests??...you must be in lala land to think that...reason why some actions of the NDA i support it..

Who are the persons working in nnpc and dpr more??.

With high level runs non indigenes of the delta have collected jobs not meant for them...There are numerous intelligent and smart niger deltans...

So shove your yorubas are the smartest nigerian slogan up your freaking asssss. .. angry
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by ChessEnthusiast: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
and I can reel out numerous examples of Niger deltans that have excelled in written aptitude test..In your ignorance you just spew rubbish...
(

Good for them.You're definitely not one of them as you're intellectually retarded!

Izonpikin:

Who scored the highest in the naoc scholarship exam before this present one??..

You must be insane to think yorubas are the smartest brains in Nigeria. ..I guess we can project that on kemi adeosun...and who told you yorubas aren't ogogoro drinkers and womanizers??..aren't you one yourself...?

(
Dumbass! Your local champion, ineffectual buffon, fat, overfed finance minister and ogogoro President handed over a bastardized economy to Kemi even when they enjoyed very high oil prices- the highest in history. And kemi is doing a pretty good job cleaning your mess. You cannot eat your cake and have it after several years of massive looting. Ye shall all reap what you've sown and Kemi will not be used as your scape goat.

Izonpikin:

I hail the nda as long as their actions would lead to regionalism...I am not a weakling like you lot who would lick the assss of fools just to remain relevant...

(

LMAO.. shocked shocked shocked shocked This f00l actually believe his fellow lazy womanizers and ogogoro co-looters in the creek are fighting for "regionalism" I never knew requesting FG to stop anti-corruption war, unfreeze Tompolo's account and free Dasuki are all part of the advocacy for regionalism! Humor me more loser! I'm really enjoying your shallowness. Bombing and sabotaging pipelines, kidnapping oil workers, oil theft and bunkering are all going to give you regionalism! You just exposed yourself as an Ipod thug. Your lies are appalling. You hailed them, encouraged them to blow more assets. Only an Ipod yoot supports this because there's really nothing to bomb in their unproductive regions, hence, they encourage others to blow up assets in their own region to prove a point. You Ipodians and ogogoro drinkers have no shame at all!

I am all for regionalism! Where I have a problem is with you hypocrites shouting regionalism. Where were you during Gej's administration?" Let me guess - you were drinking ogogoro as usual! Show me any of your posts advocating for regionalism during Gej's reign. Hypocrites who only remember regionalism because they lost an election. Stand for something in your life bro or ball for everything. Now that chips are down, you suddenly remembered regionalism.

Izonpikin:

Recruiting locals would always be a norm as far as employment is concerned. ..If you can't deal with that go hang yourself...I have seen numerous cases where Niger deltans performed very well and because they had no runs were kicked out of a recruitment process..those are anomalies the NDA is trying to subvert in the oil and gas industry. ..
(

I support local recruitment for subhumanoids and ignoramuses like u at least to make u feel among. We can only give you portolios that do not require much smartness and intelligence. You aren't even fit to be a roustabout.

Izonpikin:

Who are the persons working in nnpc and dpr more??.

With high level runs non indigenes of the delta have collected jobs not meant for them...There are numerous intelligent and smart niger deltans...

(
Yes, the smart ones are in the industry doing just fine for themselves and making meaningful impact in meeting world energy demands. I have them here as colleagues. They don't support theives, corrupt polticans who have mortgaed the future of Nigerians. They don't support bombing startegic assets. These are the smart ones. You're the opposite - an intelligent m0r0n. I'm sure you bomb pipelines for a living you aswipe. That's what you do!

Izonpikin:

So shove your yorubas are the smartest nigerian slogan up your freaking asssss. .. >:

(
Now, do the same, take your lies and shove it into your stinky ass you scum sucking pig!
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by AlPeter: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
why confiscate his wealth and but throw pej in jail is tinubu not good for jailing ?when commenting come from a neutral poInt so that nature ll be kind to you
so of all those in the list its only PEJ you seeav abi? If Tinubu is not in jail does it add anything or remove anything from me? The guy can rot there for all I care but stupidity, like I said, is not being able to convict Tinubu for 16 years and expecting His party to do it for them.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
aarressa:
[s][/s]

Find something better to do than defending corrupt people.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by swaggerjack: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2022

Tinubu is the colonial master of Lagos and Lagosians are his slaves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.