Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting (730 Views)

6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
All The things that Happen When You Start Collecting Salary.

1. When you get that first credit alert.

I’m now a bad guy!

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
2. When all the debit alerts enter and the money starts disappearing

. Na wa oh!

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
3. When your parents no longer dash you money anyhow.

But I am still in need now!

1 Share

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
I was here.
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
4. When your siblings start expecting you to buy them all sorts of things.

My friends you better get out!

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
5. When borrow-borrow family members think you are now an ATM.

You and who please? The Lord will provide for you.

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
5. When borrow-borrow family members think you are now an ATM.

You and who please? The Lord will provide for you.

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
6. When you start realising how valuable every single naira is.

Wow!

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
7. When your friends start bringing their aso ebi.

“It’s not in my culture to buy aso ebi and I don’t want to offend the gods.”

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
8. When you start seeing “bank maintenance charge”.

What does that one mean?

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
9. When unexpected expenses come out of nowhere and reduce your salary to chicken change.

Lord help me!

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
10. When you realise you still have to pay taxes, insurance and pension contribution.

AH! Which wan is pension contribution again

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
no7 tho
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
dt no 7 grin
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by Neimar: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
stale cry
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Start Collecting by QuietHammer(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who else thinks this is getting boring? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Common Mistakes People Make When Choosing A Life Partner? / Chloe Khan Shows Off Her Busty Asset In Body Display / Wow It's My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.