Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP (10677 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by okosodo: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Truly, that is why BAT must leave APC because it isn't worth dying for
What choice does he have? You cannot be anywhere meaninful without the northern mafia politically

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The smigle in you shows up it's gullum face... Just a moment ago Tinubu made the right choices when he picks people for political position now he makes narrow minded political choices to gain power make up your mind mischief maker. Same self deceit that pushed out the ogogoro one out of power is what you are acting out here.

Like stated earlier your useless wild speculations remain just that useless speculations which contemporary information refutes:

the first being the presidency was not interested in any candidate for Ondo elections. ..Tinubu's men got a lot of good portfolios and the supreme court just took wind out of your sail of lies by affirming the AGF made the right call in the aftermath of Audu demise during the elections.
You are talking bumkum and relaxing in self-imposed illusion. I will advice you to drop insuts and discuss intelligently.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by tinsel: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
If Buhari had listened to Tinubu he would have not been in this mess. From senate saga to appontments. See how Tinubu's nominee is performing at the Federal inland Revenue.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Sport336: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
This Man is the greatest Politician in Nigeria. He built his Political Carrier without the help of Federal Power.

He build a one state party to a 36 States party.

Without someone like jagaban in PDP. Forget opponent party in Nigeria
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by vedaxcool(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Enjoy dreaming then!
PDP asked for Sheriff, APC dashed them. They celebrated it, called him their Messiah, but eventually he turns out to be their Nightmare!

Thought Asiwaju has lost it in the Nigeria Politics?! LOL!
If OBJ could insist that PDP is dead, you expect Asiwaju to jump into a sinking Ship?! You think he thinks and acts irrationally like that?! He wouldn't have single-handedly destroyed PDP if he thinks so myopic as you envisage!

You go mind smigle alias gullum who thinks everyone behaves like his silly ogogoro patron who got the best deal ever in NIgeria's history but still managed to mess it up with his drunken antics... he assumes Tinubu who built a viable party like APC has been reduced to the likes of Jogogoro whose wife shamelessly claims stolen money while in fact Tinubu remains highly regarded by many including the president. Poo D Poo is a party of shamelessness that is why the same individual who was hailing sheriff entry so myopically is now gnashing his teeth in his own disappointment.

The curse many lost innocent souls must have laid on poo d poo clearly is afflicting this man.

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by kernel504(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am an Ijawman, you can keep your trust Sir.

By the way we are talking of Peoples Democratic Party(Nigeria) not IPOB Democratic Party. Stay on your lane Sir and focus on your "agitation"... cool

You have identity problem, spend all your life roaming Nairaland seeking for cheap popularity... Jumping from one thread to the other. Thanks for your vote that landed us in recession, preacher man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
okosodo:
What choice does he have? You cannot be anywhere meaninful without the northern mafia politically
If he should form a new party, the combined forces in APC and PDP may diminish him even in his SW. The best is to key in to the only National party.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by kingsman66(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
jababan man of the year.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by vedaxcool(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
You are talking bumkum and relaxing in self-imposed illusion. I will advice you to drop insuts and discuss intelligently.
[/s]

Once their purile points has been exposed they resort to dodge tactics. Now
Go back to your garbage POo D Poo and leave sane men like Tinubu from your smelly abode ohh mischievous one.

2 Likes

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
If he should form a new party, the combined forces in APC and PDP may diminish him even in his SW. The best is to key in to the only National party.
TonyeBarcanista I need you insight and expertise in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3368842/bode-george-mentions-tinubus-properties
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by DIKEnaWAR: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
madridguy:
Make I watch madrid match first.

Modified: Thank you Barcanista, PDP is dead already grin Jagaban remain the pillar of APC. Shikena.

Seriously, I try not to hate people but this Barcanista is a cancer growing...

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dutchboy:

TonyeBarcanista I need you insight and expertise in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3368842/bode-george-mentions-tinubus-properties
Sorry, I have never called BAT a saint and nor defended his alleged fraud
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by DIKEnaWAR: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
CAVEAT...

Bro, you are the real clown here! From the way you shift allegiance from one interest to another for a mess of pottage is shameful. You are trying so hard to make it in life(by any means!)

Yesterday, you hailed Buhari, after him GEJ, PDP, and now Tinubu. Do you have any shame at all? Have you finished celebrating Sheriff's emergence in your dead party? Now, you want Tinubu to come and revive your party cos all of you have joined hands to sink it.

Instead of Tinubu to join PDP, let him start another party. PDP is no longer a party. It has become a vehicle that convey brigands to government houses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by banki(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
why do we want to create trouble where there is none....

TONYE Is Wale Edun from Ogun state or Lagos state? what is with people speculating about PAT utomi being a minister, lets get this straight Pat utomi is someon I respect but for goodness sake he was one of those that ran Bank PHB aground yes he is successful with the lagos business school but I am totally against all of us that try to belittle Kemi Adeosun, we want young people in government yet when young people are appointed WE humiliate them and abuse them, by my records kemi is the youngest minister in buharis cabinet, Nigeria is going through serious issues...she makes a speech talking about the state of our economy remining us how we don't produce any thing and telling us the way out of recession, in all she said the only thing we picked out was "recession is just a word". it makes me feel some people just want us to remain this way so that they can continue shouting we told you so....

Tinubu didn't complain and honestly I don't care I just don't like the way we treat and call Kemi names and make her look incompetent all because she doesn't carry the global profile of NOI, we rubbished the fact that she spare headed the bail out given to states, people had not been paid months before she became minister, she set up the efficiency unit...

my own two cents

2 Likes

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
madridguy:
Make I watch madrid match first.

Modified: Thank you Barcanista, PDP is dead already grin Jagaban remain the pillar of APC. Shikena.
Same Jagaban that you people openly disrespected
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
You don't expect him to win all the time. That is politics, you win some you loss some.

TonyeBarcanista:
Same Jagaban that you people openly disrespected

3 Likes

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Paperwhite(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Seems Tinubu is yet to know what hit him politically since Bubu out smarted him after the last election have been won & lost.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Paperwhite(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
madridguy:
You don't expect him to win all the time. That is politics, you win some you loss some.

Thought you guys worship him passionately as the infallible political pillar of the SW?
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
banki:
why do we want to create trouble where there is none....

TONYE Is Wale Edun from Ogun state or Lagos state? what is with people speculating about PAT utomi being a minister, lets get this straight Pat utomi is someon I respect but for goodness sake he was one of those that ran Bank PHB aground yes he is successful with the lagos business school but I am totally against all of us that try to belittle Kemi Adeosun, we want young people in government yet when young people are appointed WE humiliate them and abuse them, by my records kemi is the youngest minister in buharis cabinet, Nigeria is going through serious issues...she makes a speech talking about the state of our economy remining us how we don't produce any thing and telling us the way out of recession, in all she said the only thing we picked out was "recession is just a word". it makes me feel some people just want us to remain this way so that they can continue shouting we told you so....

Tinubu didn't complain and honestly I don't care I just don't like the way we treat and call Kemi names and make her look incompetent all because she doesn't carry the global profile of NOI, we rubbished the fact that she spare headed the bail out given to states, people had not been paid months before she became minister, she set up the efficiency unit...

my own two cents
Firdtly, the Youngest minister in the cabinet are AGF Malami and Mrs Kemi. Both are 49... Though "youthful" within the Nigeria political context.

Secondly, we want young chap with impeccable pedegree which Kemi doesn't have yet. Why is Nigeria in recession? Can you compare the antecedent of Wale Edun and Mrs Kemi? Can you compare the current National Planning minister and Prof Utomi? BTW I never mentioned NOI...
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
madridguy:

He wasn't defeated in Ondo, his candidate was manipulated out. Why didn't Oyegun accept the recommendation of the Appeal Committee?
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by fuckyoumhen: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
So funny, laughoutloud. SO ITS KNOWN PROFESSIONAL THIEF that PDP needs to come back to life.

Wow! NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT IF ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH REASONS THIS WAY.

NOT UNTIL WE FIGHT BOTH APC/PDP, NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE HELL ON EARTH.

FUCCK ALL POLITICAL JOBBERS
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by okosodo: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Very logical though
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Paperwhite(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
[/b] "The Tinubu I know is a political colossus who has fought and won different shades of political battles since his foray into public office, it is my advice that he pulls out of the party that has refused to recognized his sacrifices due to envy and join the PDP Umbrella that is in need of a political class like him." [b] Barca you seriously goofed on this one.You sound hypocritical here man.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by bolinxman: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The smigle in you shows up it's gullum face... Just a moment ago Tinubu made the right choices when he picks people for political position now he makes narrow minded political choices to gain power make up your mind mischief maker. Same self deceit that pushed out the ogogoro one out of power is what you are acting out here.

Like stated earlier your useless wild speculations remain just that useless speculations which contemporary information refutes:

the first being the presidency was not interested in any candidate for Ondo elections. ..Tinubu's men got a lot of good portfolios and the supreme court just took wind out of your sail of lies by affirming the AGF made the right call in the aftermath of Audu demise during the elections.
Buhari,fayemi,Fashola and other Aso Rock collaborators should come and campaign for their unpopular candidate,to sustain this injustice they need to perpetrate another injustice.Majority of APC members in Ondo State will work against Aketi. Oke,Borrofice and Abraham are more on ground in Ondo State political terrain.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b] "The Tinubu I know is a political colossus who has fought and won different shades of political battles since his foray into public office, it is my advice that he pulls out of the party that has refused to recognized his sacrifices due to envy and join the PDP Umbrella that is in need of a political class like him." [b] Barca you seriously goofed on this one.You sound hypocritical here man.
How Sir?
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Bro, you are the real clown here! From the way you shift allegiance from one interest to another for a mess of pottage is shameful. You are trying so hard to make it in life(by any means!)

Yesterday, you hailed Buhari, after him GEJ, PDP, and now Tinubu. Do you have any shame at all? Have you finished celebrating Sheriff's emergence in your dead party? Now, you want Tinubu to come and revive your party cos all of you have joined hands to sink it.

Instead of Tinubu to join PDP, let him start another party. PDP is no longer a party. It has become a vehicle that convey brigands to government houses.
TonyeBarcanista is a sellout!Dangle a carrot in front of him and tell him to jump,he will ask you how high.

2 Likes

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by kishimi8(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

PMB was his political choice to oust GEJ due to his massive popularity up North (which has dwindled by 90%) and NOT because he believed in his ability.

Secondly, have you seen the reactions of Faleke, Audus and Abraham?

Bro na you dwindle PMB support by 90%. You just drink finish thus night come DE pull figures from no where, let me tell u this we in the north are with baba 100% stop dragging us into you epistles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by yomexp(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Firdtly, the Youngest minister in the cabinet are AGF Malami and Mrs Kemi. Both are 49... Though "youthful" within the Nigeria political context.

Secondly, we want young chap with impeccable pedegree which Kemi doesn't have yet. Why is Nigeria in recession? Can you compare the antecedent of Wale Edun and Mrs Kemi? Can you compare the current National Planning minister and Prof Utomi? BTW I never mentioned NOI...

tonye i am not surprised at your ignorance. i know you don't know jack about economics. Ain't you the same person that said Nigeria GDP is 90% oil based?

Nigeria would have gone into recession anyway regardless of who the finance minister is. if you like go and bring 40 soludo + 60 pat utomi + 90 wale edun Nigeria would still have gone into recession because the trend started since 2014. Kemi didn't put Nigeria into recession our refusal to diversify our earnings and humongous corruption by the past administration did.

The most important thing is where we are headed from here . with high inflation figures, depleted account, low productivity, dollar scarcity, record low external reserve. the only way out of recession is to push money into the economy ( not the Jonathan way) by spending heavily on capital projects, by financing the budget but guess what. we don't have the money. So what do we do? either we go borrow or we sell any asset that can fetch us good money to finance the budget. which the govt is doing right now.

So tell me if you bring wale edun, soludo or pat utomi what would they do differently? would they finance the budget with their money? or would the recession just go away because it's them or what magic are they going to perform.

kemi is doing what any sensible economist would have done.

1. cut wastages (TSA, ghost workers, unrecognised allowances by revenue and fiscal mobilisation agency etc)

2. finance the budget ( either borrowing or sales of asset), by the way she is borrowing at 1.5% with a repayment plan of 20yr. ths is the best deal ever.

Now the naira depreciation is not within her purview ask the cbn govt.

Please leave kemi alone she is doing a good job.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by brownlord: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Banicansta, always seeking protection from every angle with meaningless and senseless write up. Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

PMB was his political choice to oust GEJ due to his massive popularity up North (which has dwindled by 90%) and NOT because he believed in his ability.

Secondly, have you seen the reactions of Faleke, Audus and Abraham?
May be its in ur room that his popularity dwindled but not in the North im living in

2 Likes

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
laughable.. the game is still the same don't be fooled.
Even if Nigeria gets sold today, afonjas and d abokis will still support Buhari
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Simeonnwabeks: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Softmeat:
laughable.. the game is still the same don't be fooled.
Even if Nigeria gets sold today, afonjas and d abokis will still support Buhari

Osu Ibo, face the topic.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Responsible Political, Religious Leaders / More Buhari’s Ministers To Get Sirika Treatment – Newtelegraphng

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.