Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP (10679 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2016
So, PDP is a true national party? Interesting.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by tit(f): 1:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Heshei:
Tinubu as not complained o ...

Afonja can only commit suicide
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by APCsupporter: 1:25am On Sep 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

PMB was his political choice to oust GEJ due to his massive popularity up North (which has dwindled by 90%) and NOT because he believed in his ability.

Secondly, have you seen the reactions of Faleke, Audus and Abraham?

90% fa! Haba barca

His popularity might have reduced but the fact that he has ended boko haram is helping matters. I would put it at 15%.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by lilreese: 4:34am On Sep 25, 2016
yomexp:

tonye i am not surprised at your ignorance. i know you don't know jack about economics. Ain't you the same person that said Nigeria GDP is 90% oil based?

Nigeria would have gone into recession anyway regardless of who the finance minister is. if you like go and bring 40 soludo + 60 pat utomi + 90 wale edun Nigeria would still have gone into recession because the trend started since 2014. Kemi didn't put Nigeria into recession our refusal to diversify our earnings and humongous corruption by the past administration did.

The most important thing is where we are headed from here . with high inflation figures, depleted account, low productivity, dollar scarcity, record low external reserve. the only way out of recession is to push money into the economy ( not the Jonathan way) by spending heavily on capital projects, by financing the budget but guess what. we don't have the money. So what do we do? either we go borrow or we sell any asset that can fetch us good money to finance the budget. which the govt is doing right now.

So tell me if you bring wale edun, soludo or pat utomi what would they do differently? would they finance the budget with their money? or would the recession just go away because it's them or what magic are they going to perform.

kemi is doing what any sensible economist would have done.

1. cut wastages (TSA, ghost workers, unrecognised allowances by revenue and fiscal mobilisation agency etc)

2. finance the budget ( either borrowing or sales of asset), by the way she is borrowing at 1.5% with a repayment plan of 20yr. ths is the best deal ever.

Now the naira depreciation is not within her purview ask the cbn govt.

Please leave kemi alone she is doing a good job.

Indeed she is doing a good job, Nigeria GDP is now negative. She hasn't implement any fiscal policy, all she know is how to say" FG to Release Billions". You're just one of those APC Zombies
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by IsThisChange: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
useless talk from a disillusioned wailer. we have listened to the same lies from a sinking PDP for 20 years. It is PDP that is being humiliated in its final burial ceremony in Ondo and Edo come Wednesday next week and November. God bless Jagaban.

I will remind You after the election and wednesday and come november.

Maybe i need to remind you, 1. Why did APC led INEC Postpone the election a day after PMB visit
2. Why is Obaseki not a sell-able candidate in edo

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Babacele: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2016
IsThisChange:

I will remind You after the election and wednesday and come november.

Maybe i need to remind you, 1. Why did APC led INEC Postpone the election a day after PMB visit
2. Why is Obaseki not a sell-able candidate in edo
dey deceive yourself. maybe you should tell why Gabriel Igbinedion dey call for d release of Wike sponsored rogues arrested with AK47? Ak47 for sir Osawaru's birthday? all una plans don fail. As for Ondo, when all the strategies don finish, PDP presently in confusion would be in a coma when few days to election many of its commissioners and stalwarts go abandon the sinking ship. Obaseki and Aketi sure die!
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by yomexp(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
lilreese:

Indeed she is doing a good job, Nigeria GDP is now negative. She hasn't implement any fiscal policy, all she know is how to say" FG to Release Billions". You're just one of those APC Zombies
what do you know about fiscal policies? i bet you don't know that why you are talking balderdash. fiscal policy is the means by which a government adjusts its spending levels and tax rates to monitor and influence a nation's economy. why do you think fowler the former LIR boss was brought into this administration, haven't you noticed how our tax revenue has suddenly Jacked up within the shortest period. revenue gotten from tax now accounts for over 70% of money shared by govt every month.

You ignorantly criticised her for releasing Billions into the economy but guess what? that is the only way to get out of recession created by the last administration. mumu like you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by yomexp(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

90% fa! Haba barca

His popularity might have reduced but the fact that he has ended boko haram is helping matters. I would put it at 15%.
that guy just pull out stats out of his anus. 90%? just like.
yes his popularity may have dwindled in the south a bit but i bet you that he is making up for that in the north east ever so well. He is a demy god in the north east right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
lilreese:

You sure dont know the meaning of fiscal policy. Smh
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
yomexp:

what do you know about fiscal policies? i bet you don't know that why you are talking balderdash. fiscal policy is the means by which a government adjusts its spending levels and tax rates to monitor and influence a nation's economy. why do you think fowler the former LIR boss was brought into this administration, haven't you noticed how our tax revenue has suddenly Jacked up within the shortest period. revenue gotten from tax now accounts for over 70% of money shared by govt every month.

You ignorantly criticised her for releasing Billions into the economy but guess what? that is the only way to get out of recession created by the last administration. mumu like you.

You are wasting your time, cos most of them hate that woman and ready to rubbish her for anything. They can never blame the central bank guy cos he is from there region.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by akins56(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Elmuaz:
May be its in ur room that his popularity dwindled but not in the North im living in
baba forget payan, buhari's popularity has dwindle by nothing less than 50%, i'm in the north too.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

90% fa! Haba barca

My brother let us be honest, this administration has lost lots of goodwill in the North, people are hungry and angry. I'm a resident of FCT, I do interact with Northern guys including Hausa and Fulani.

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Elmuaz:
May be its in ur room that his popularity dwindled but not in the North im living in
You Buharists should be telling the truth to Baba.

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2016
yomexp:

tonye i am not surprised at your ignorance. i know you don't know jack about economics. Ain't you the same person that said Nigeria GDP is 90% oil based?

Nigeria would have gone into recession anyway regardless of who the finance minister is. if you like go and bring 40 soludo + 60 pat utomi + 90 wale edun Nigeria would still have gone into recession because the trend started since 2014. Kemi didn't put Nigeria into recession our refusal to diversify our earnings and humongous corruption by the past administration did.

The most important thing is where we are headed from here . with high inflation figures, depleted account, low productivity, dollar scarcity, record low external reserve. the only way out of recession is to push money into the economy ( not the Jonathan way) by spending heavily on capital projects, by financing the budget but guess what. we don't have the money. So what do we do? either we go borrow or we sell any asset that can fetch us good money to finance the budget. which the govt is doing right now.

So tell me if you bring wale edun, soludo or pat utomi what would they do differently? would they finance the budget with their money? or would the recession just go away because it's them or what magic are they going to perform.

kemi is doing what any sensible economist would have done.

1. cut wastages (TSA, ghost workers, unrecognised allowances by revenue and fiscal mobilisation agency etc)

2. finance the budget ( either borrowing or sales of asset), by the way she is borrowing at 1.5% with a repayment plan of 20yr. ths is the best deal ever.

Now the naira depreciation is not within her purview ask the cbn govt.

Please leave kemi alone she is doing a good job.

My friend, 1/100 Wale Edun is greater than 1million Kemi in any situation. Under Kemi the GDP went down, job losses in millions, capital flight, businesses folded in hundreds etc.

You made mention of budget, what us the budget performance? not up to 5% - 10% and the year is almost rounding up. She kept saying money will be pumped in for months but we haven't seen any. She is incompetent for the role.

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2016
kishimi8:

Bro na you dwindle PMB support by 90%. You just drink finish thus night come DE pull figures from no where, let me tell u this we in the north are with baba 100% stop dragging us into you epistles
You have decided to deceive yourself by yourself
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by vedaxcool(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2016
PPeople should just ignore the turn coat, quilsing and back stabbing liar to enjoy his delusions all by himself.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
akins56:
baba forget payan, buhari's popularity has dwindle by nothing less than 50%, i'm in the north too.
Don't mind him. These guys(Buharists) believe in their own lies
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by APCsupporter: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother let us be honest, this administration has lost lots of goodwill in the North, people are hungry and angry. I'm a resident of FCT, I do interact with Northern guys including Hausa and Fulani.

Yes people do complain about poverty but you still hear them say. Amma gwara yunwa da tashin bomb. Allah ya kawo sauki

Meaning: hunger is still better than bomb blasts. May God ease things.

Most of them still have hope in Buhari. Most of the people that call radio stations don't really express hatred for Buhari. I live in Kaduna btw
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Don't mind him. These guys(Buharists) believe in their own lies
Oh! Like you believe the lie of GEJ and the disgraced PDPians, right?

Marvellous.
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by APCsupporter: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
yomexp:
that guy just pull out stats out of his anus. 90%? just like.
yes his popularity may have dwindled in the south a bit but i bet you that he is making up for that in the north east ever so well. He is a demy god in the north east right now.

... And the North West. He just needs to get back the North Central and the SW by improving the economy
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Yes people do complain about poverty but you still hear them say. Amma gwara yunwa da tashin bomb. Allah ya kawo sauki

Meaning: hunger is still better than bomb blasts. May God ease things.

Most of them still have hope in Buhari. Most of the people that call radio stations don't really express hatred for Buhari. I live in Kaduna btw
I'm sure you aren't referring to people in the middle belt that have lost lots of relations and buried them in thousands due to Buhari nonchalant attitude towards the herdsmen, or most parts of the Northeast that are biting their fingers everyday. Even in Kano, my source, a Fulani do give me update on the anger of the people. My brother, if you are honest you will agree that 90% of Northerners (including you) are not happy with Buhari and are prepared to kick him out in 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by AZeD1(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2016
lilreese:

Do you know what fiscal policy is?
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by AZeD1(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My friend, 1/100 Wale Edun is greater than 1million Kemi in any situation. Under Kemi the GDP went down, job losses in millions, capital flight, businesses folded in hundreds etc.

You made mention of budget, what us the budget performance? not up to 5% - 10% and the year is almost rounding up. She kept saying money will be pumped in for months but we haven't seen any. She is incompetent for the role.
We are in a recession, GDP WILL go down.
Can you show data to prove your budget performance of 5%

You should check Kemi's performance in Ogun state. Just so you know, she was MD of an investment bank for 7 years.

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
akins56:
If elections were to hold today im telling u nobody will come close to Buhari in the North

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by APCsupporter: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm sure you aren't referring to people in the middle belt that have lost lots of relations and buried them in thousands due to Buhari nonchalant attitude towards the herdsmen, or most parts of the Northeast that are biting their fingers everyday. Even in Kano, my source, a Fulani do give me update on the anger of the people. My brother, if you are honest you will agree that 90% of Northerners (including you) are not happy with Buhari and are prepared to kick him out in 2019

You listen to updates and I see things myself. You don't really know what is happening in the North that's why you think people are prepared to vote him out. Tell me, do you think they will vote pdp? If you like take any northern politician and make him your flagbearer he would lose woefully to APC. Anyway when 2019 comes by we shall know who is lying. From your post you mean that Buhari will get less than 3 million Northern votes rightgrin well we shall see
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by akins56(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Elmuaz:
If elections were to hold today im telling u nobody will come close to Buhari in the North
most northerners are just ashame to accept that buhari is a bad business, including some of us that supported him.

1 Like

Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

You listen to updates and I see things myself. You don't really know what is happening in the North that's why you think people are prepared to vote him out. Tell me, do you think they will vote pdp? If you like take any northern politician and make him your flagbearer he would lose woefully to APC. Anyway when 2019 comes by we shall know who is lying. From your post you mean that Buhari will get less than 3 million Northern votes rightgrin well we shall see
Come 2019 we shall settle this at the polling booth
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Alabitrends01: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
as a strategist, tinubu has his plan. maybe , in collaboration with d south, choosing some among d well behaved in north that have not finally been converted to zombie e.g ( Hell rufai) . I think they might be a ground shaker.. but joining PDP is a capital n
NO for him. such idea is sarcastic.!!
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by Alabitrends01: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
as a strategist, tinubu has his plan. maybe , in collaboration with d south, choosing some among d well behaved in north that have not finally been converted to zombie e.g ( Hell rufai) . I think they might be a ground shaker.. but joining PDP is a capital n NO for him.
such idea is sarcastic.!!
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by lilreese: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

You sure dont know the meaning of fiscal policy. Smh

You're are the one that don't know the meaning...
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by lilreese: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
AZeD1:

Do you know what fiscal policy is?
Intriguing question...
Re: APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP by lilreese: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
yomexp:

Releasing billions and we have high interest. (How ironic), releasing billions is not the solution while investors have lost confidence in the market. With many irregularities in the Nigerian economy. You Afonjas won't disappoint people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 3 Police Inspectors In Delta, Steal AK47 Rifles / Yahaya Bello Releases ₦3.98 Billion For Road Projects In Kogi / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.