Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. (3807 Views)

Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by nicedas(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
I saw the picture of TINUBU inside the office of the commissioner of environment, lagos state, while watching NTA, currently serving under ambode's administration. Ambode's pics should be and not tinubu.

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by leofab(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
God governor of the state
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by nicedas(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Edroom: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
sign of respect, lol...
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
There is no big deal Bro.
That's NOT Tinubu official portrait.

In my office, I only have image of Jesus Christ

7 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
you are watching on tv, ambode's pix too go dey there, there is nothing wrong with it, just that the ediot fit be one of those using tinubu to threaten the hiv
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by eluquenson(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Godfatherism.....the system of Democrazy in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
kenonze:
There is no big deal Bro.
That's NOT Tinubu official portrait.

In my office, I only have image of Jesus Christ
Na you be the Cameraman wey snap Jesus over 2000 years ago?

18 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Wait! Is that your cleavage I'm seeing in your profile picture? grin
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2016

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by richidinho(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Oboy see chest! grin grin
@dp
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by abumeinben(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
nicedas:
I saw the picture of TINUBU inside the office of the commissioner of environment, lagos state, while watching NTA, currently serving under ambode's administration. Ambode's pics should be and not tinubu.

Sorry bro, thats the emeritus governor general of Lagos
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by nicedas(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
abumeinben:

Sorry bro, thats the emeritus governor general of Lagos
emeritus, titus, gesha ni, i love apc than you do, but i hate politics of godfatherism
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol tinubu is not a god..

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Rayd502(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
I also watched that Interview in channels tv,if you look closely just before Tinubu's pix is a picture of the commissioner and the Executive Governor of Lagos state.Probably NTA with their wack camera didn't capture that angle of the background.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Sport336: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Useless Post this days with Useless goals.
Op tell us what you are thinking about right now?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by omowolewa: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
The picture is there like rainbow, to remind the governor and himself that no tsunami will sweep him off that office

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Vilshow(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2016
godfatherism
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Akporoko angry angry angry angry
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by mekonglobal(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2016
undecided They might have been longtime buddy, has he no right to put anyone's pic he so desire
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by SATOH: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2016
How are we sure that is the commissioner's office. I suspect that you are trying to give dog a bad name in other to hang him.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by abokibuhari: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

Wait! Is that your cleavage I'm seeing in your profile picture? grin
you quoted a mad man...
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by HtwoOw: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Lol

Did you call their attention to it? No I'm guessing you came straight to nairaland with your pixelated photo from China Ifong 6s

Besides you only showed us what you wanted us to see pictures of ambo may be anywhere on that same wall or in ogas office, you didn't snap 360" view did you 1
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by docmoses(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I love what I am seeing
Re: I Saw This Inside The Office Of Commissioner Of Lagos Office. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
you need born twins, you have industry to make them flourish

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ / Road Rehabilitation Going On In Orlu, Imo State (Photos) / The Most Developed South West State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.