Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? (7642 Views)

National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 - Method Of Application / Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap / How I Experienced Job Interview Scamming Method At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by southernbelle(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vivly:
LMAO! Someone offered to marry the OP on the other thread because she turned down the job manager. grin grin
Gullible people in search of holy wife always fall prey to scam! Always!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I saw them too, I can't even imagine how that guy would be feeling now that his holy wife has been busted. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
caleb404:

Lol, you're even a child. Are you more than 25? Still getting stipends from popsie abi? SMH. To think you can be anything on the internet, and you choose to be this daft amazes me.

I am 15... so deal with that...

and next time, share your handout money and be so pained you were scammed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MilesLamar(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
realmindz:
MilesLamar, can u see ursef grin
no dey take everything wey I post here serious jo grin
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by An0nimus: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
MBush:

You are so rich cheesy cheesy

And for your info, rich people are the most stingy smiley

Well, take the money they gave to you for handout and do charity... Daddy will send more for you.. smiley

lol bros, where you for hear this one?
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
An0nimus:

lol bros, where you for hear this one?

cheesy cheesy... Go ask Bank manager for money na cheesy cheesy

make him remind you of everyday pressure for work cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by WalkerMichael(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lalasticlala this deserves FP please
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
databoy247:
THIS MIGHT BE A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE READ.

I just have to draw the attention of everyone to the person with the moniker euchaaria. I really don't know who this person is.

Sometime ago, this person came here to say she went to a job interview at mega hilton hotel where an interviewer "booked" her to some hotel room action.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356000/he-said-should-grease-bed#49458707

To cut the long story short, her two threads were taken to the frontpage by the mods. I really don't know why it was done, but this person is someone very suspicious.

Looking back at the so-called message sent by the interviewer to her, if you look at the image closely, you will notice it was doctored. The texts were freshly written.

Secondly, using a female's profile (with an attractive pic) will definitely draw attention and sympathizers. This is a very wrong move, because even if people like us do some legit business, be rest assured we were once in the streets hustle.

Naturally, I was sympathetic with the person (dont know now if the person is a man or woman). I saw one of her threads where she was pleading for a loan of N20k. I dropped my number and asked her to reach me on whatsapp lets talk.

Whenever I try to help any stranger, it turns out to be that I am helping a scammer. So, in order to be careful, I told her that I will give her some tasks to do and pay her so she earn that 20k instead of looking for where to borrow from. I gave her some writing jobs, and in the course of our conversation, she said she needs money to feed because she is independent. She asked me to send her 5k so she can feed but meanwhile will still keep working on the assignments I gave her.

That took me by surprise. Since the day we started talking on whatsapp, her number has never been able to receive calls (always switched off). I dont know how she does it but it is only available for whatsapp chat. That raised some red flags.

So, I did some digging and guess what? This same number belongs to another guy here on NL with the moniker tonytetuila who is also an economics graduate and also desperately looking for a job.

This guy (or whatever the person is) is very clever. He knows that using a profile like this and an approach like this will draw a lot of sympathizers. Guys will be like "see this young fine girl searching for a job". Let me help her. And when you do, you have just been scammed.

You cannot be searching for a job and your phone number is switched off 24hours. A lot of red flags about this person. The number is 09055587785.

If you are touched by her mega hilton story and want to help her, fine. As for me, enough of giving my money to scammers who cannot work and earn money decently like everyone else. angry angry

I just thought some people should know and be careful.
Interesting.

Noted. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by plenitude(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
nanauju:
Breeze don blow, fowl nyansh don open... grin
I think this thread should be moved to FP just the way hers was done, so as to warn people who have intentions of helping this scammer to steer clear
all these scammers are very smart and intelligent I still wonder why they are using their God given brain to do all these rubbish.... or is it now easier to get money through scamming than working?

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by davepepple: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2016
databoy247:

I just have to draw the attention of everyone to the person with the moniker euchaaria. I really don't know who this person is.

Sometime ago, this person came here to say she went to a job interview at mega hilton hotel where an interviewer "booked" her to some hotel room action.

To cut the long story short, her two threads were taken to the frontpage by the mods. I really don't know why it was done, but this person is someone very suspicious.

Looking back at the so-called message sent by the interviewer to her, if you look at the image closely, you will notice it was doctored. The texts were freshly written.

Secondly, using a female's profile (with an attractive pic) will definitely draw attention and sympathizers. This is a very wrong move, because even if people like us do some legit business, be rest assured we were once in the streets hustle.

Naturally, I was sympathetic with the person (dont know now if the person is a man or woman). I saw one of her threads where she was pleading for a loan of N20k. I dropped my number and asked her to reach me on whatsapp lets talk.

Whenever I try to help any stranger, it turns out to be that I am helping a scammer. So, in order to be careful, I told her that I will give her some tasks to do and pay her so she earn that 20k instead of looking for where to borrow from. I gave her some writing jobs, and in the course of our conversation, she said she needs money to feed because she is independent. She asked me to send her 5k so she can feed but meanwhile will still keep working on the assignments I gave her.

That took me by surprise. Since the day we started talking on whatsapp, her number has never been able to receive calls (always switched off). I dont know how she does it but it is only available for whatsapp chat. That raised some red flags.

So, I did some digging and guess what? This same number belongs to another guy here on NL with the moniker tonytetuila who is also an economics graduate and also desperately looking for a job.

This guy (or whatever the person is) is very clever. He knows that using a profile like this and an approach like this will draw a lot of sympathizers. Guys will be like "see this young fine girl searching for a job". Let me help her. And when you do, you have just been scammed.

You cannot be searching for a job and your phone number is switched off 24hours. A lot of red flags about this person. The number is 09055587785.

If you are touched by her mega hilton story and want to help her, fine. As for me, enough of giving my money to scammers who cannot work and earn money decently like everyone else. angry angry

Thank you immensely my brother.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by cruzydal(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2016
If you are a graduate and you are not making use of the mutual MMM community where we 'bridge the gap between the rich and the poor' you are on a long tin. I tell you,i have a lot of young graduates in my team that donated that their 'small money' and 2 mnths after they joined,they are forever grateful for embracing the MMM platform. [/b]Just quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]...I will tell you everything you need to know about MMM, guide you through your registration and add you to our MMM whatsapp grp Whr u meet enough graduate like you. Cheers!

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2016
databoy247:

boss pls any writing job I'll appreciate
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by maggilove(f): 4:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Good dayz, God bless you for this post. Can we talk about the writing job please? How do I get in touch with you?
databoy247:

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Skinnienigga(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin

Euchaaria o, Tony.tetuila o, glamored o. All na scam wey no start today. Since the days of 2go (I even do that one sef that year.. 750 MtN was regular price lol), to olx 'female ushering jobs' scams, to Whatsapp 'send me money to come and see you' scam (na there dem start the phone number always off but still online matter).. All forms of 419. Na local G be that. Preying on either greedy people or people inclined to help others.

God bless you OP for exposing this low self-esteem yahoo boy jare.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2016
please I need the writing job @databoy247
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Oyimzy(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Joavid:
please I need the writing job @databoy247

Sister no vex, I first you cheesy
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by bellong: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
@all,

If any of you has sent money to the person, you can contact me with the bank information he/she gave.

I know few people who can handle cases like this...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Adezain: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
morning b
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by abbeyty(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
databoy247:

Trust me, I have fallen severally for them. So no more. And they have successfully blocked the road for those who need real help. Cos even if you are dying, I rather take some collateral from you and lend you the money or you can just go ahead and die. No time. grin

That is the point blocking others who really need the help, why cant we be honest with one another? pls, brother dont let her stop you from helping others that really need your help if you can
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seun and Lalasticlala... Are you guys encouraging fraud here? When the fraudster was laying the Web of deceit to steal money, the threads were instantly pushed to Frontpage by a mod here who is obviously conniving with this fraudster. Now this thread has come up. All I'm seeing is hidden comments and every mod acting like they can't see it. How and why won't fraud continue to thrive here when some mods are part of the charade.

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by luvguy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Laveda:
Na wa o
They'll never change.
u mean APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Defence Is Accepting CVs Now!! / Glo Interview For 2pm Today / Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.