Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (60592 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Goodnews For Southwestern! Crude Oil Drilled Outside Niger Delta For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by FunkyMetahuman: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
basilo101:

You don't seem to understand how irrelevant you are to the people who constructed the bridge.
well, are you revelant?

If you are , they won't construct this death trap for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Haters tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by photoshoot(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol, see what anambra is celebrating...
OK.

4 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by TheArchangel(f): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:
Lol, see what anambra is celebrating...
OK.
Show us what you are celebrating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Jay542(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Anambra Una well done. Recession no reach Una side

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by photoshoot(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
Show us what you are celebrating.

Lol. Failed state. Even your fellow statesman doesn't agree with Obiano(ugwu importer and exporter).

Forget what I celebrate, just have it at the back of your mind that I celebrated this monthsssss back.

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Now show us the one built in your state. We are waiting. Or are you also from Lagos? Hehehe

[s][/s]

Everyone here knows that person is from Kano state but you are still trying to drag Lagos to this shit. What has Lagos got to do with all this nonsense of a thread?

6 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by GODISGREAT123: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
well, he can risk his life with his heavy duty truck, I can't.. grin

The pics was taken from afar.

The bridge is big strong and reliable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Call07034780891: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Noted! I have no idea before now.

Hhundredhundred:

Everyone here knows that person is from Kano state but you are still trying to drag Lagos to this shit. What has Lagos got to do with all this nonsense of a thread?

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by TheArchangel(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol. Failed state. Even your fellow statesman doesn't agree with Obiano(ugwu importer and exporter).

Forget what I celebrate, just have it at the back of your mind that I celebrated this monthsssss back.
I asked you to show us what you are celebrating. It is simple and straightforward, SHO US WHAT YOU ARE CELEBRATING IN YOUR STATE. No time for irrelevant rants please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by chrisblack: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
APC is almost 2 years old and not even a 100meters bridge has been commisioned. I tire!
kia shut up.do you even know where the bridge is located.what length if this is the longest in the entire south east then I laugh in kanuri

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by OMAR12: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
SonofDevil:

Show us the pics of schools,roads,hospitals, obiano built with anambra govt fund and comissioned.
Apart from fly over bridges and uncompleted bridge.
am not from anambra, BT if this is real then it a laudable project, BT that not why am qouting u, u mentioned schools which local government in anambra is lacking in that aspect. what u should be complaining about is not about building schools BT maintenance that the key word, maintenance.

4 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

So the E-goat came from big for nothing state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisblack:
kia shut up.do you even know where the bridge is located.what length if this is the longest in the entire south east then I laugh in kanuri
I know that's y I chose 100m. Show me a 100m bridge ur god built and commissioned. It is enough to be a m.um.u* but displaying it is more disturbing.

6 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
post=49663287:

So the E-goat came from big for nothing state.

Who is this one? Gerrout jor. How can you even call Kano a big for nothing state. However, I am talking to Chino and not you. Mscheww

7 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by photoshoot(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
I asked you to show us what you are celebrating. It is simple and straightforward, SHO US WHAT YOU ARE CELEBRATING IN YOUR STATE. No time for irrelevant rants please.

No, I do not wish to. You have it at your disposal. Use the internet.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by basilo101: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Who is this one? Gerrout jor. How can you even call Kano a big for nothing state. However, I am talking to Chino and not you. Mscheww
Kano IGR is very poor, they depend on Federal allocation which they inflate with fake population and proliferation of Local governments. Meanwhile, their rural area is poo, but i love kano city

9 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by basilo101: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisblack:
so SE should build bridge where there is no water to make it long enough?? SE is not a riverine area. Apart from river niger, the largest river in SE are Anambra and Imo rivers. This bridge is built over anambra river making it probably second only to the niger bridge

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Akpa amu gi dia

8 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
basilo101:

Kano IGR is very poor, they depend on Federal allocation which they inflate with fake population and proliferation of Local governments. Meanwhile, their rural area is poo, but i love kano city

That's your problem and headache, aint from Kano anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
post=49664250:

Akpa amu gi dia

Oma shon ku ni.

4 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by basilo101: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

That's your problem and headache, aint from Kano anyway.
Lol, who cares where you are from, just responding to your post. FYI i am not from anambra neither but i can defend whatever i say about the state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Oma shon ku ni.
Nkita kpuru offor nna gi

9 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
basilo101:

Lol, who cares where you are from, just responding to your post. FYI i am not from anambra neither but i can defend whatever i say about the state

Your noise making is irrelevant, direct your spits splashing to the people of Kano.

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by TheArchangel(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

No, I do not wish to. You have it at your disposal. Use the internet.
Please stop the haranguing of Anambra citizens for celebrating visual achievements if you are not proud to display yours.

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
post=49664362:

Nkita kpuru offor na gi

Gbogbo molebi e ma kuku ojiji, ara ma san pa frank ojukwu ni.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by basilo101: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Your noise making is irrelevant, direct your spits splashing to the people of Kano.
Stop enjoying cheap attention. get a life, i engage in meaningful arguments only

4 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
basilo101:

Stop enjoying cheap attention. get a life, i engage in meaningful arguments only

Just shut up, you are the delusional bigot looking for attention, why the quote when you have nothing sensible to say. I seriously hate when lowlife bigots quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by satowind(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

delivered in less than 2 years.. How many schools and hospitals did peter obi build and commission? rubbish
If u don't know what to say shut up mr man. Every sch I repeat every govt sch in anambra felt obi's impact. Ranging from busses,borehole, building and renovation so get ur facts ryt.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
私生子

Hhundredhundred:

Gbogbo molebi e ma kuku ojiji, ara ma san pa frank ojukwu ni.

3 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by DozieInc(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Anambra is doing great, Willie is working.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
post=49668635:
私生子

Frank Ojukwu ma fi owo gbe omo e sin laipe.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.