Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (60593 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Goodnews For Southwestern! Crude Oil Drilled Outside Niger Delta For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

The flat head is tired.

demented bigots r boring cos d r predictable.am sure hes goin to reply this again loool

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
eduj:

that's not a bridge that's a flyover-to be specific, that's an interchange .theirs one in Onitsha anambra so bro deactivate your account

And a flyover is not a bridge? undecided

You need to be flogged. angry
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
Call07034780891:
There must be uniqueness in designs, ours must not be like yours and vice-versa. Show us similar bridge below in your rural area. We have not shown the flyovers in our major cities yet but what is shown here in this thread are bridges built in our rural areas.
[/s]

My request is simple. Show me a bridge like this in Anambra state and I shall deactivate my nairaland account immediately grin

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Call07034780891: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just as well, my request is very simple, show me this type of flyover in Kano and I will deactivate my account.. cool shocked

arewafederation:
[s]
My request is simple. Show me a bridge like this in Anambra state and I shall deactivate my nairaland account immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Call07034780891:
Show me this type of flyover in Kano and I will deactivate my account.. cool shocked

So you don't know the Osun clown you quoted grin grin ever since I dealt with him he is now using different accounts to attack grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

And a flyover is not a bridge? undecided

You need to be flogged. angry
while the both are structurally synonymous, a bridge is built across natural barriers like a valley or river,while a flyovers main function is to efficiently regulate traffic between road networks. a combination of flyovers usually result into an interchange.I repeat,the picture u posted is an interchange in kano not a bridge it can only be fair to compare it with the Onitsha interchange.Theirs no shame in inculpable ignorance, the shame is in refusing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Call07034780891:
Just as well, my request is very simple, show me this type of flyover in Kano and I will deactivate my account.. cool shocked

What d'he'll is this? undecided You call this a flyover?

My state doesn't have a 10meters long walkway you village people call bridge. grin

Like I said earlier, we have gone past celebrating the construction of bridges. So please, don't bring me down to such level.

I urge you to gather your village members to go to the streets and demand for a modern standard flyover. grin

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
this is what the Onitsha interchange looks like.would it be intelligent of me to ask my arewapal to show me an interchange exactly like this In kano?

3 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
eduj:

while the both are structurally synonymous, a bridge is built across natural barriers like a valley or river,while a flyovers main function is to efficiently regulate traffic between road networks. a combination of flyovers usually result into an interchange.I repeat,the picture u posted is an interchange in kano not a bridge it can only be fair to compare it with the Onitsha interchange.Theirs no shame in inculpable ignorance, the shame is in refusing to learn.

Cure your ignorance by using Wikipedia

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyover&ved=0ahUKEwizrKj3gLDPAhWBuBoKHfgTA5gQFggrMAM&usg=AFQjCNHmPsmLeca1JE6MpDoWnYXGWOYC-w
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
eduj:
this is what the Onitsha interchange looks like.would it be intelligent of me to ask my arewapal to show me an interchange exactly like this In kano?

I can't see the 5meters interchange. Please enlarge it. grin
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyover&ved=0ahUKEwizrKj3gLDPAhWBuBoKHfgTA5gQFggrMAM&usg=AFQjCNHmPsmLeca1JE6MpDoWnYXGWOYC-w

Thank you Ashish Kumar for A2A!
The difference between Bridge and Flyover is based on the purpose of its usage and the location where it is built.
Bridges
The Golden Gate Bridge
Flyovers
JJ Flyover
I hope I have cleared your doubt.
15k Views · View Upvotes
Written 6 Nov 2014
Apoorva Doc , Structural Engineer
Bridges are built to connect two points separated by a naturally occuring region like valley, river, sea or any other water bodies, etc.
They are usually lengthy depending upon the width of the valley or river.
Construction over river is tedious since foundation has to be carried out on the river bed.
Bridges are usually built for trains, buses and cars.
FLYOVER
It is a structure which joints two or more points which are separated by an accessible route/s or a man made structure to cut the traffic for faster mode of travelling.
They are usually made over road junctions, roads, streets, etc.
The name itself suggests that you are flying over a traffic zone.
They are usually built for road vehicles.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Call07034780891: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nonsense, please show me the same flyover I posted..

[s]
arewafederation:

What d'he'll is this? undecided You call this a flyover?
My state doesn't have a 10meters long walkway you village people call bridge. grin
Like I said earlier, we have gone past celebrating the construction of bridges. So please, don't bring me down to such level.
I urge you to gather your village members to go to the streets and demand for a modern standard flyover. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

I can't see the 5meters interchange. Please enlarge it. grin
even if its just 5meters and so what?the intrinsic network of the road is the interchange not the flyover .its obvious the kano government built theirs in such a pattern because of land restraint-which takes nothing away from its beauty.people like you always want one to debase himself to ur level but its not working. post a picture of such another interchange in a primitive (rural area )of kano state and I promise to embark on a self imposed ban for a month

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
eduj:
Thank you Ashish Kumar for A2A!
The difference between Bridge and Flyover is based on the purpose of its usage and the location where it is built.
Bridges
The Golden Gate Bridge
Flyovers
JJ Flyover
I hope I have cleared your doubt.
15k Views · View Upvotes
Written 6 Nov 2014
Apoorva Doc , Structural Engineer
Bridges are built to connect two points separated by a naturally occuring region like valley, river, sea or any other water bodies, etc.
They are usually lengthy depending upon the width of the valley or river.
Construction over river is tedious since foundation has to be carried out on the river bed.
Bridges are usually built for trains, buses and cars.
It is a structure which joints two or more points which are separated by an accessible route/s or a man made structure to cut the traffic for faster mode of travelling.
They are usually made over road junctions, roads, streets, etc.
The name itself suggests that you are flying over a traffic zone.
They are usually built for road vehicles.

All flyovers are bridges.....Shikenan.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

All flyovers are bridges.....Shikenan.
true.but if you yourself would be objective in your writups,you would concede that the picture you are showing us is an interchange in the heart of kano and its unsportsmanlike to compare it with nothing other than the Onitsha one.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
eduj:

even if its just 5meters and so what?the intrinsic network of the road is the interchange not the flyover .its obvious the kano government built theirs in such a pattern because of land restraint-which takes nothing away from its beauty.people like you always want one to debase himself to ur level but its not working. post a picture of such another interchange in a primitive (rural area )of kano state and I promise to embark on a self imposed ban for a month

There we go again. I was asked by the other villager whom you were all cheerleading for to show the flyover in my state if we had any... I reluctantly did, and here you are giving me another challenge? Smh.

My friend, go and celebrate the walkway Obiano is building. Like I posted earlier, my state has gone past celebrating local bridges as an achievement.

Get some upgrade lad.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

There we go again. I was asked by the other villager whom you were all cheerleading for to show the flyover in my state if we had any... I reluctantly did, and here you are giving me another challenge? Smh.

My friend, go and celebrate the walkway Obiano is building. Like I posted earlier, my state has gone past celebrating local bridges as an achievement.

Get some upgrade lad.
am not from anambra state but I would admit that most times their exuberance grates on the nerves.But that doesn't exonerate your ilks who jump into a thread they know they aren't welcome in just to ferment tribal online battles an exchange insults.that structure you posted was commissioned 2015 with enough fanfare that it almost seemed like xmass or a muslim festive day and according to your governor it was the 3rd flyover in the over 20000 km landmass of kano state , how then did your state supposedly go beyond celebrating such "mundane" achievements ? their is even a nairaland thread with the caption that it was the longest in west Africa .I didn't see any anambarian fermenting troblue on that thread but you,in an act of jealousy that a state less than 5000km has more of such infrastructure than your state decided,to belittle them their fortune and that,my brother is very child-like.

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by satowind(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

which school of pharmacy? lol
the one in agulu. Peter obi game more cheque to churches and school more dan any leader in de world go and ask. He also gave back sch to churches and still paid teacher. He cleared all pension owned 4 up to 8yrs. Comparing peter obi wit obiano is so lame of anybody
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
eduj:

am not from anambra state but I would admit that most times their exuberance grates on the nerves.But that doesn't exonerate your ilks who jump into a thread they know they aren't welcome in just to ferment tribal online battles an exchange insults.that structure you posted was commissioned 2015 with enough fanfare that it almost seemed like xmass or a muslim festive day and according to your governor it was the 3rd flyover in the over 20000 km landmass of kano state , how then did your state supposedly go beyond celebrating such "mundane" achievements ? their is even a nairaland thread with the caption that it was the longest in west Africa .I didn't see any anambarian fermenting troblue on that thread but you,in an act of jealousy that a state less than 5000km has more of such infrastructure than your state decided,to belittle them their fortune and that,my brother is very child-like.

Yawns! undecided

Much of the sermon on child-like behavior should be directed at your comrades. I'm only playing along. wink
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Call07034780891:
Nonsense, please show me the same flyover I posted..

[s][/s]

I won't. tongue
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

Yawns! undecided

Much of the sermon on child-like behavior should be directed at your comrades. I'm only playing along. wink
I went through your previous posts(58 pages) and almost clicked on the "follow option" till I came across some posts of your after middle 2015.you seem to me a decent fellow.Do not let disparities in views,tribe or even politics turn you into the very thing you accuse my tribes men of.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hundredhundredd: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
post=49720993:

So you don't know the Osun clown you quoted grin grin ever since I dealt with him he is now using different accounts to attack grin grin

You are scared to face your master and now shouting Osun, he is from Kano. Anyway, Flora Mbachu nude is everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by globe16: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2016
satowind:
the one in agulu. Peter obi game more cheque to churches and school more dan any leader in de world go and ask. He also gave back sch to churches and still paid teacher. He cleared all pension owned 4 up to 8yrs. Comparing peter obi wit obiano is so lame of anybody
Peter obi spent 8 years, obiano has spent only 3 years.. You said obiano did nothing to schools.. You must be a sycophant to say peter obi gave more money to schools than any leader in the world, how much did peter obi give? Can you compare monies peter obi gave to schools people like Amaechi and Fashola built in their states? Do you know how much obiano paid to clear pensions of Water cooperation peter obi refused to pay? Comparing peter obi to obiano is comparing light to darkness, obiano has performed far more that obi in just 2 years, this is a man that met met IGR at 500 million and increased it to 1.1 billion in 6 months, is it employment opportunities? Agriculture, infrastructure, security or carrying the state well during recession, mind you, obiano is getting half of what peter obi got as allocation for 8 years..
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Hundredhundredd:

The accursed cocaine smuggler is still pouring smelly spits everywhere. Just too dumb.

"Pouring smelly spits everywhere" childish comments after another loool,always predictable.
U cnt be pouring nd spitting saliva at d same time grandpa
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hundredhundredd: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

"Pouring smelly spits everywhere" childish comments after another loool,always predictable.
U cnt be pouring nd spitting saliva at d same time grandpa
[/s]

The cocaine pusher can never make sense. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
eduj:

I went through your previous posts(58 pages) and almost clicked on the "follow option" till I came across some posts of your after middle 2015.you seem to me a decent fellow.Do not let disparities in views,tribe or even politics turn you into the very thing you accuse my tribes men of.thanks.

Well, thanks for your honesty.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Hundredhundredd:
[s][/s]

The cocaine pusher can never make sense. Gosh

no more childish insults? Loooool
hilarious u thinking saying"cocaine pusher " makes me angry, hv told u I luv drug barons.
so wat will it be? Flat head, akpu eater, mud region.
oya demented bigot over to u
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Cjrane2: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
arewafederation:
[s]

One would have congratulated Kano for the flyover if they had built it with their IGR or groundnut money and not depending on stealing oil money from other regions to build shiny roads and super structures in northern Nigeria

That behavior of northerners stealing other people's resources and trying to manipulate them not to fight back about the looting of their region and resources by northerners is the root cause of ALL the problems and hatred that exist today in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Blue3k(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
arewafederation:

Don't be a sore loser deactivate account. It seems like he provided u with what u wanted to see. You said like
meaning similar. Be a man honor your bet and don't haste deactivate.

It's sad you can't be happy for the success of your country men. Besides what's good for them benefits all of us in long run as country.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cjrane2:

One would have congratulated Kano for the flyover if they had built it with their IGR or groundnut money and not depending on stealing oil money from other regions to build shiny roads and super structures in northern Nigeria

That behavior of northerners stealing other people's resources and trying to manipulate them not to fight back about the looting of their region and resources by northerners is the root cause of ALL the problems and hatred that exist today in Nigeria.

I guess stealing other people's resources made a certain greedy tribe to execute the first bloody coup and abolished the once successful regional government in the history of Nigeria.

Stop putting the blames of your misfortune on innocent northerners and redirect your energy to making your leaders accountable and putting to good use the resources available to them to build a standard beautiful bridge like the one in Kano. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.