Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York (24016 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Abuja After A Stop Over In London / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=greatermax77 post=49654777]I WANT TO ASK ONE QUESTION, HAVE OUR ECONOMY INPROVED?[/qu
Yes it has been approved. grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by shabakm: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
ipob please behave yourself baba of the nation is back
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by shabakm: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
ipob please behave yourself baba of the nation is back welcome sir
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by anonimi: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Still flying the presidential jet despite his campaign PROMISE and the economic RECESSION that he has created

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by Enyimbamercedes: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Yep! Before I opened the post I knew I was going to see the Honorable Minister of Welcoming also known as Minister of FCT. He is always at the airport to say goodbye and welcome the president. He isn't really a busy minister!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by SenatorTobijah(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Na Crazy pple just dey comment on his arrival, that I'm wondering if they are high on cheap drugs. Buhari na the highest scammer and he scammed us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Everyone presently speaks ill of this my brother angry sad
Yes......He is our President-general, Ministry of TOURism . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by Boyooosa(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Haaaaay baba kaabo! The slayer of dame. Your bois are seriously working in bayelsa/port Harcourt. They discovered a lot of things that will send your prey to jail. Don't worry they will give u full report after removing clothe. Shay oko o je epo?
May God Almighty in His infinite mercy convert you to our messiah you wish to be in Jesus name. Just improve on your brain... God will help you insha Allah!
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by tt148: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2016
How has his coming back solved the recession?, abeg guys are NOT smiling, people are hungry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by BrokenTV: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Am not referring to you
I mean IPOB & There supporters are terrorist
What makes them a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by columbus007(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Whenever I hear that name Buhari it makes my belle turn,its turns my belle undecided i'am outta here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by AntiWailer: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Baba welcome back

Ipob have been neutralized

Don't worry about them

We are in control. Kanu that criminal is still intact in kuje

Prison

Don't call our diLECtor criminal oo.

We will rescue him by 2050 if zoo does not release him.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by manko10(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2016
then we should all runway because he his back... who cares?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by babdap: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Baba when you are away

Fayose visited Aso Rock

Governor's supported the sale of national assets

IPOD declare sit at home to its member's.

Add yours abeg
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by ajalawole(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Ajala the traveller
na ma surname u use na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by agboskipool(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2016
No be de same pipu wey welcome am for nwyk come still wait for am for abj,?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by onwuakpachris(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2016
how many days will he stay in Nigeria for the unofficial visit?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by NGZSPARKS01(f): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Okay, welcome back........

Let's watch if WORK WILL RESUME now that baba has gone UN and is back

Watching in 4D
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by berrystunn(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Those men doing eye service

Buhari step down... no hope
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by onwuakpachris(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Baba welcome back

Ipob have been neutralized

Don't worry about them

We are in control. Kanu that criminal is still intact in kuje
Prison
U again...u wr the one dt reported me ..nd dey banned me..js cus I called u a well deserved Bast*** abi...anywys 4 ya info..am back kampe...so u can js go F...u no what I mean... ursef 4 all I care
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by nextprince: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Welcome sir. The flattiees said u will not come back safely, but their wishes constitute just 5% of that of Nigerians. Meanwhile their dilector is still intact in kuje prison. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by onwuakpachris(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2016
lordoseji:
Let him go back abeg
WICKED!!!...SECONDED...any THIRDED abeg
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by nextprince: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2016
anonimi:
Still flying the presidential jet despite his campaign PROMISE and the economic RECESSION that he has created

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552
The presidential jet is to be flown by the president and if u are not comfortable with dat, pls there are more than 1000 ways to die grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by badmantin(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2016
IS HE A NIGERIAN?
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by nextprince: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2016
BrokenTV:

What makes them a terrorist?
Their actions are the definitions of terrorism.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by nextprince: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2016
badmantin:
IS HE A NIGERIAN?
Yes, the number one Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by gonkin(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
I hope he dries up till he dies. Idiot, someone should give him abacha's apple
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by BrokenTV: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2016
nextprince:

Their actions are the definitions of terrorism.
Please explain their actions that are the definition of terrorism because I don't know
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by mankan2k7(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2016
......abi ur office dey for sky o ah ah ah, we don tire to complain ni o ah ah
Re: Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York by mickool(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Baba welcome back sir pls oooo... Loosen the rope on the economic u tighten so that things can be cheap again. Am tired of hearing 'in this Buhari time '?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock / Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaign In Tofa Local Government, Kano-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.