Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo (54264 Views)

Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by oluwasegun400: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Pose of life...Very funny!

One word For Them

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/25/checkout-this-hilarious-wedding-photo/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by jaymejate: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Free madness!
Only ugly people goes extreme

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
When you mix osogbo weed in the wedding cake cry

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Rotflmao....All for wedding pishure? shocked
Nawa Oh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Honestly, it looks like they are holding dolls. undecided

23 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Lol. Its crazy but I like it

Some funny things mean a lot in life social status notwthstanding or what ppl may think of you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Codeblues(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
One word for them? Kenya's

29 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by hubert25(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2016
hmm, looks like wedding pic in 1970's

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by soberdrunk(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin innovative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
I know this might be silly but sometimes when I'm home and alone, I shove myself in the mailbox and pretend I'm a letter. sad

Lastmumu

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Jroy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
na by force?!
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by opethom(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
look at the poepl way carry them self you go understand the concept... Smh

6 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by oshe11: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Are dey Nigerians

dey look EXTREMELY FUGLY and kinda ARCHAIC and DIRTY

11 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
rubbish..

Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

2 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by emmyid(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Na who chop bellefull go get time to do this rubbish. Btw, they all look hungry and ugly!!!

Them go say na concept! Concept gone err!

3 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by sdavirus: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Strange... but their lives, their business... as long as they are happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Loooool cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by demolinka(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Buhehehehehehe!!!!!
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by salabscholar01(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kiss of the dragons

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by INTROVERT(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
AH DON DIE

4 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by timilehing(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Those bride's maids though grin
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cheap attachment @ braids maid

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
cool The weed they are sharing - dere is god o! cool

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by loadedvibes: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
The way some people think never siezes to amaze me.

People they do marriage stunt this people still do
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Tonyclems(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
nothing person no go see for this life........
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by jazinogold(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
h
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Jessidaisy4(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Levitation kiss bad concept. Why are the groomsmen and bridesmaid looking so ugly

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Looks Photoshopped

2 Likes

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by pythonkid(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
bruh this is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by wandeykul(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Not here in nigeria
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder when this happened and if they are still married today. I would find it funny if they divorced after such a stunt.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.