Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo (54276 Views)

Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Ontop123(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing wey pesin no go see. They're not even fine bea and boo
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by topwisdom(f): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
wetin we no go see. I blame recession
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by kennieG(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
E no go pass Kenyans grin.. only den can pull dis sort of stunt
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Boyooosa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
The concept is trendy but the characters are 80s wink
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by princee7(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
when the groom n his bride gets high on Oshogbo weed before the marriage
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by godson4u79(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
This can only happen in Eastern Nigeria
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wonders shall never cease. Lol...
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by kunyeo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Must be Kenyans!
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by brytee: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
There's a difference between broiler and local chicken.... these are xristcs exhibited by local chickens.... Smh
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Ccjames: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
That awkard moment when the committee of friends share sapele water to the celebrant in place of bottled water .
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chai, I think they shouldn't pay the camera man...something doesn't look like with the images. In fact, he made everyone looked ironically cute.
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by mira24(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Its old fashioned jooor!!!!,check dis out,days how mine would look like...

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Ejjis(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Na soooooo
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by lonelydora: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might be silly but sometimes when I'm home and alone, I shove myself in the mailbox and pretend I'm a letter. sad

Lastmumu

Lol@ your signature. Very true
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by mosyb: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwasegun400:
Pose of life...Very funny!

One word For Them

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/25/checkout-this-hilarious-wedding-photo/

Congo wedding
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by bobbybrown007: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwasegun400:

One word For Them

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/25/checkout-this-hilarious-wedding-photo/
supper man and woman, for their mind now
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by shigo04: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
can't laugh....
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by oluxy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:
Free madness!
Only ugly people goes extreme

Truly, its free madness
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by donem: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might be silly but sometimes when I'm home and alone, I shove myself in the mailbox and pretend I'm a letter. sad

Lastmumu
Abeg mention Me for all this your foolish talks thanks.
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by giftiy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
This must be in Kenya
oluwasegun400:

One word For Them

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
SO U MEAN GOD CREATION IS UGLY
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by PraezOlah(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Everybody wedding must get stunt. Is a wa o
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Oluvico007(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wait, sad the couples na dwarf?
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
kenonze:
Cheap attachment @ braids maid

was abt to bash u for dat commEnt,bt ur beauty has left me speechless kiss
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by krissconnect(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:
Free madness!
Only ugly people [s][/s]goes extreme
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by kunleham(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
When you think you have seen it all, some Crazy would come along to remind you, you have seen nathin

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
When 'babalawo apprentice' finally decides to Wed Ashake, that is exactly what you get. The colour combination gan can piss the devil off grin
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by mutvy: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Awon wayray
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
redbeans:
was abt to bash u for dat commEnt,bt ur beauty has left me speechless kiss

Lucky me.
Thanks Buddy
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
The way some people dey do things self dey make me wonder!!!!! Me tire oooh undecided
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by Damfostopper(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
only in Kenya
Re: Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2016
My love for u is funny...see sef the best man looks tired grin

The love is really tiring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.