Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? (2833 Views)

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / 3rd Wonder Of Romanceland: STFUareuGod Deactivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gflat:

you have always been one with an ill mannered, nonchalant and immature comments. Not surprised you typed all that junk.
never seen a female so useless and empty headed like her
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
adaksbullet:
am reach has dagote,odesola and mack adesuwa wink wink wink

Ooh I get it... grin
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

And as if u know better than anyone.

Chaaaai!
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
dauntless15:
i have screenshot dont kill yourself

why don't you do us the favor of uploading them? Come on don't be shy undecided
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=dauntless15 post=49657753]Because he saw myndd he's already soft, what happened to your insulting comments, hypocrisy at its peak[/quote

already soft? Bruv my existence doesn't flare around nairaland. Just got back from church though making lunch
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
handsam:

You are very dumb

Mofoundecided

And so are u.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
handsam:

You are very dumb
Mofoundecided
Give her a break.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by handsam(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And so are u.

K undecided
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by handsam(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And so are u.

K undecided
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by handsam(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
party:

Give her a break.
If You say soundecided
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I am not here to surprise u... So suck it.

U come Here to defend ur main moniker...

nice theory. What else are you going to say? I am lalasticlala? Smh you disgust me
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gflat:

nice theory. What else are you going to say? I am lalasticlala? Smh you disgust me

And keep disgusting urself... Ur nothing.

Nobody cares?
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

She has been revealed as kashybaby. Her emptiness shouldn't surprise anymore
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And keep disgusting urself... Ur nothing.

Nobody cares?

says the baby mama who spends almost everyday making silly comments online. I am something you can never think of achieving in a billion year to come sweetness. wink
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by dharay99: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016

Its all good.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gflat:

She has been revealed as kashybaby. Her emptiness shouldn't surprise anymore
oh! Was she actually hiding? Lol. It was always obvious for me tho

Maybe she does crack cuz I just don't understand how she goes from thread to thread spewing shiit

Anyways, na she sabi
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=Gflat post=49658471][/quote] sissy you're too quick to summon mynd44 why can't you just stop being a lady part for once, you asked for evidence to show where vizkiz was begging for three days straight for votes just to win 50k right?

Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gflat:

why don't you do us the favor of uploading them? Come on don't be shy undecided
am not shy bro I'm very ready for this, see for yourself how low your mighty vizkiz fell to beg for my vote just to win fifty thousand am ashamed of you please call mind again i can create a thousand monikers in one hour

Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Daunting:
More shameless begging from your lord vizkiz, gflat the gay of the century

seems you have more than 100 monikers no doubt you have female monikers too you use to woo yourself grin

As you can see, he was soliciting for votes which is very mandatory for him to go far in the contest. I see nothing wrong with these screenshots. Bruv you said he was sending PMS to you for days begging. I didn't see any begs here... Still waiting.
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
More shameless begging from your lord vizkiz, gflat the gay of the century

Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lols busy my ass, hes a pathetic beggar like you

Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by columbus007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
After d 50k him run,d money must have been down even for dis recession cheesy that guy need to go gym he's too lanky undecided
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
columbus007:
After d 50k him run,d money must have been down even for dis recession cheesy that guy need to go gym he's too lanky undecided
it will go along way in feeding the misogynistic preeq, with his normal diet of garri abd groundnut, no matter my inferiority complex I'll never fight or beg for 50k,fact
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
He said Begged and I am still yet to see anywhere he was begged for days to vote
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by columbus007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Daunting:
it will go along way in feeding the misogynistic preeq, with his normal diet of garri abd groundnut, no matter my inferiority complex I'll never fight or beg for 50k,fact
garri and groundnut cheesy bro 50k na change really mehn,bt after when they where finally given the change they started acting like a pompous preeq. grin
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Gflat: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Daunting:
am not shy bro I'm very ready for this, see for yourself how low your mighty vizkiz fell to beg for my vote just to win fifty thousand am ashamed of you please call mind again i can create a thousand monikers in one hour

Oh, I am not suprised your world evolves around here grin
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by adaksbullet: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh I get it... grin
are u tek? Are u Colet for mine poposir? kiss
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
adaksbullet:
are u tek? Are u Colet for mine poposir? kiss

I no understand u na...
Re: Does Anyone Know Why Vizkid Deactivated? by handsam(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Daunting:

Wait a second..! Does this ill-bred ignoramus think himself soo special to be asked to vote or what. undecided

This spurious mendacities and utterances leads me to believe you are an attention seeking idiot..!! undecided

Sorry thing is that no one gives any purple flying bleeps about you..!!! grin

Mofo!!!undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks, Do I Move On? / CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking / How Fast Can You Raise Up Your Dick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.