Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21631 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
I created a thread few days ago detailing with evident facts how black women, especially Nigerian women and women from other parts of Sub Saharan Africa were the most unattractive group of women in the world. A day later, a Nairalander by the name of Safiaaa went online to gather pictures of black models, most of which were mulattos, with lots of make up on, to, in her own words, "empower black women to believe that they are beautiful." What a stupid prospect.

As was expected from such a silly and unnecessary thread that reeked of insecurity and low self esteem, especially given the fact that she didn't post pictures or herself or have one on her profile, she got criticized by majority of the posters and out of shame she deactivated her account.

Below is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4379230/dear-nigerian-black-beautiful-women

What is wrong with you black women? If you guys were as attractive as you claim, first you wouldn't create these sorts of threads. If you guys are as attractive as you claim l, you wouldn't be angry when someone mentions that a race is more attractive than you. You'd just simply brush it off as a joke because you know you are as or more attractive. Imagine telling the likes of Carmelita Jeter or Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce that white women or Asian women can run faster than black women. Would they begin to defend themselves bitterly or they'd just laugh? People who know the unassailable value of the qualities they possess don't argue with people who try to depreciate those qualities.

More importantly, if you guys are naturally as attractive as you claim, and you are proud of your looks, then stop using relaxers. Stop fixing hairs. Stops using makeup to contour your noses so that they'd look pointed. Stop bleaching your skin or using Dencia's whitening cream. How do you expect your black men to appreciate your looks when you don't appreciate them yourselves?

Finally, what's the big deal if you guys aren't as physically attractive as women from other parts of the world? Don't you possess other qualities that they don't have? You black women are more athletic. You are stronger. You are faster. You possess the genes that create strong masculine men. A women shouldn't only be defined by her looks. But does this mean you should lie and deny the fact that you aren't as attractive as women from other parts of the world? I mean, come on. It's quite obvious.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by youngreezy(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
U Asked For It,dy R Cumin For U,d Truth Hurtz N Bodi Sabi Pepper Dem.Bk To Ur Post I No Get Wetin To Comment Abeg Lecturez Plenty Today I No Get Strength To Fyt Anybodi.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Stevengerd(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2018
It's like you dnt knw girls dnt like hearing the truth...

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by naija1stpikin: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2018
I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going through the op's previous posts, it is obvious, he is a sad, pathetic, lonely and hate filled troll who cant find other ways to come at girls for his many rejections but through this pathetic means of trying to pull them down.

How on earth do you explain a young agile man coming on internet to battle for supremacy with ladies he has never met or seen? What an archaic fool he is.

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

Going on about safiaaa not posting her picture yet preaching confidence, have you ever thought to yourself how important privacy could be in anybody's life? Do you think being Private is same as low self esteem/lack of confidence? Have you forgotten this is a faceless forum? Do you think everybody wants to put face to their internet persona? Young man, break out of your shell and get busy with something important.

I don't know why the said girl deactivated, but I am 100% certain, she did NOT deactivate cuz she got bullied or any of the dumb reasons you stated. I know her so well both on and offline... she is way beyond all that. I am very sure she must have deactivated cuz of ban as a result of her squabble with Tosin yesterday.

You all kept bullshitting about her not adding her picture to the uploaded pictures she put up, well, she actually did. She had two of her pictures up there. But guess what, your bitterness, negativity and low self worth wouldn't make any of you think she could have been one of those ladies cux that would be too beautiful for you all to believe.

Nigerian youths should wake up and face real life reality and forget about all these many irrelevant things. Lets channel our energy toward positive things.

I will not be replying any mentions.

Thanks and have a great day

128 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Mandrake007(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2018
she deactivated foreal?after all that showing off?personally I don't take faceless girls on this forum serious because if they're actually pretty they will flaunt it...thought they said they didn't care about what men thought of them ?and don't seek our validation,for someone who empowers others shouldn't she lead by example and be stouthearted for the feeble minded women she represents?what an irony,these girls are just weak but they must accept the truth and bro you're right there are other qualities than aesthetic beauty we know African women are on the lower spectrum of beauty but I believe they can bring many other things to the table.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2018
I am fully with the op (XML33). If you can't take the heat don't start the tantrums. They ridicule and broke shame nairaland guys every single day but the moment you bring out their flaws to the open they deactivate their accounts grin Very matured of them cheesy

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:
I am fully with the op (XML33). If you can't take the heat don't start the tantrums. They ridicule and broke shame nairaland guys every single day but the moment you bring out their flaws to the open they deactivate their accounts grin Very matured of them cheesy

Word. grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Hahahaha nke atom pieces!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Mandrake007(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:
asin ehn,can you imagine the irony,and this is our so called strong independent black woman grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by highqueen(f): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
nl breeds joblessness. .see the acclaimed youth of the generation. .oshi leleyi

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Your Mum And Sisters And Your Unborn Daughters Are Among The Unattractive Black Women. I Wonder Why An Adult Go Carry Women Matter For Head Like Gele When Your Mates Are Busy Making Money. Too Many Overgrown Babies On Nairaland. If You Have Got A Job To Do You Will Not Even Have Time To Pick Call By This Time Of The Day Talkless Of Creating Threads Everyday About Women. Keep On Stressing Your Self On Black Women Matter I Will Only Agree With You If You Create One Woman Or Prove It Scientific.. Post Your Pic Let's See Your Face And Body Lah.
Hypocricy, Joblessness And Stupidity Is A Disease. Many Are Mad But Few Are Roaming.. Your Mates In Foreign Countries Are Investing You Are Here Disturbing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by josh123(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Your Mum And Sisters And Your Unborn Daughters Are Among The Unattractive Black Women. I Wonder Why An Adult Go Carry Women Matter For Head Like Gele When Your Mates Are Busy Making Money. Too Many Overgrown Babies On Nairaland. If You Have Got A Job To Do You Will Not Even Have Time To Pick Call By This Time Of The Day Talkless Of Creating Threads Everyday About Women. Keep On Stressing Your Self On Black Women Matter I Will Only Agree With You If You Create One Woman Or Prove It Scientific.. Post Your Pic Let's See Your Face And Body Lah.
Hypocricy, Joblessness And Stupidity Is A Disease. Many Are Mad But Few Are Roaming.. Your Mates In Foreign Countries Are Investing You Are Here Disturbing.
biko lets see ur pic if u think op is wrong

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
josh123:
biko lets see ur pic if u think op is wrong
Post My Pic Because Of You To Judge My Look? Lol Immaturity At It Peak! You And Op Are Jobless And I Don't Share My Pic For People Like You To Rate Me. My Self Esteem Is Not On Social Media, And My Life Is Not Controlled By Social Media Like You And Op. So Don't Even Dare To Cyberbully Me
Now Get The Fvck Outta My Mention

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's no one standard to beauty imo.

I think these ladies are BEAUTIFUL in different ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
A mental gay trying to be popular. I'm Just Wondering What If You Were White, Your Hatred For Black Women Eh! You Will Be The Worst Racist On Earth. It Was The Same Unattractive To~to O That Your Father Fall In Love With, Got Pregnant And Gave Birth To You. Why Don't You Post The Photos Of Your Attractive Sisters,cousins And Other Female In Your Family Let Us See Them Lah? When You Create An Attractive Woman I Am Ready To Believe Your Post. For Now, You Have No Prove.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by josh123(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Post My Pic Because Of You To Judge My Look? Lol Immaturity At It Peak! You And Op Are Jobless And I Don't Share My Pic For People Like You To Rate Me. My Self Esteem Is Not On Social Media, And My Life Is Not Controlled By Social Media Like You And Op. So Don't Even Dare To Cyberbully Me
u just wasted about 5minutes to write this jagons,i pity u

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by mhisbliss(f): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
and what are the parameters you used in defining what beauty is? if she actually deactivated it's because she allowed low self esteem and your hollow wailings get to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=naija1stpikin post=65602941][color=#550000]I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going through the op's previous posts, it is obvious, he is a sad, pathetic, lonely and hate filled troll who cant find other ways to come at girls for his many rejections but through this pathetic means of trying to pull them down.

How on earth do you explain a young agile man coming on internet to battle for supremacy with ladies he has never met or seen? What an archaic fool he is.

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

Everything You Just Said Is Very True, I Wonder Why A Man Will Keep Talking About Women. He Is The One With Low Self Esteem. Good Day
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
josh123:
u just wasted about 5minutes to write this jagons,i pity u
You are very dumb and don't have any reasonable thing to say. Rubbish!

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's no one standard to beauty imo.

I think these ladies are BEAUTIFUL in different ways.

Madam, these women are models, and the reason why they are models is because they are the tiny fraction of black women that are attractive. Some of them are even African Americans and Carribean. They don't represent the vast majority of black women, let alone Sub Saharan African women.

Post your own picture let us see. Or post pictures of Nairaland females who actually represent a microcosm of the regular west African society. Post pictures of regular women on the streets of Nigeria. My bet is that if you post these sort of pictures, what everyone would witness would be mostly masculine looking women with ugly facial features. Like I said in my previous thread, I have lived in Nigeria and I've visited parts of Europe and South America. Finding a pretty girl on the streets of the typical Nigerian city is like finding a needle in a haystack, despite the fact that Nigeria is very populated. The same can't be said for cities like Berlin or Rio.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
naija1stpikin:
[s]I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going on about safiaaa not posting her picture yet preaching confidence, have you ever thought to yourself how important privacy could be in anybody's life? Do you think being Private is same as low self esteem/lack of confidence? Have you forgotten this is a faceless forum? Do you think everybody wants to put face to their internet persona? Young man, break out of your shell and get busy with something important.

I don't know why the said girl deactivated, but I am 100% certain, she did NOT deactivate cuz she got bullied or any of the dumb reasons you stated. I know her so well both on and offline... she is way beyond all that. I am very sure she must have deactivated cuz of ban as a result of her squabble with Tosin yesterday.

You all kept bullshitting about her not adding her picture to the uploaded pictures she put up, well, she actually did. She had two of her pictures up there. But guess what, your bitterness, negativity and low self worth wouldn't make any of you think she could have been one of those ladies cux that would be too beautiful for you all to believe.

Nigerian youths should wake up and face real life reality and forget about all these many irrelevant things. Lets channel our energy toward positive things.

I will not be replying any mentions.

Thanks and have a great day
[/s]

Cc LAWMA

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Madam, these women are models, and the reason why they are models is because they are the tiny fraction of black women that are attractive. Some of them are even African Americans and Carribean. They don't represent the vast majority of black women, let alone Sub Saharan African women.

Post your own picture let us see. Or post pictures of Nairaland females who actually represent a microcosm of the regular west African society. Post pictures of regular women on the streets of Nigeria. My bet is that if you post these sort of pictures, what everyone would witness would be mostly masculine looking women with ugly facial features. Like I said in my previous thread, I have lived in Nigeria and I've visited parts of Europe and South America. Finding a pretty girl on the streets of the typical Nigerian city is like finding a needle in a haystack, despite the fact that Nigeria is very populated The same can't be said for cities like Berlin or Rio.

Actually, only one is a model, the dark skinned girl. But that still doesn't change the fact that beauty comes in various forms. What's ugly to you, is attractive to someone else, measured by their own standard of beauty. I don't know where you're from, but there are beautiful women where I'm from.

Who died & made you the expert on beauty?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by josh123(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
You are very dumb and don't have any reasonable thing to say. Rubbish!
sorry oo i think u are fustrated,kindly take a cold bath and take a nice nap

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
and what are the parameters you used in defining what beauty is? if she actually deactivated it's because she allowed low self esteem and your hollow wailings get to her
Where have you been hiding?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by naija1stpikin: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
The irony of this show of shame is, even MR Handsome op has got no picture of him on his profile.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
josh123:
sorry oo i think u are fustrated,kindly take a cold bath and take a nice nap
An Illiterate Who Can't Spell Frustrated, The One Who Is Frustrated Here Is You Because You Quickly Replied My Post. A Jobless Shameless Man Is Ready To Excharge Words With Women Any Day At Anytime. I Don't Have Your Time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by naija1stpikin: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
nl breeds joblessness. .see the acclaimed youth of the generation. .oshi leleyi
Thats why ancient men will keep ruling Nigeria. The youths are not ready. Antiques like Buhari can keep ruling the shithole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Kimcutie: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hi BaeMercy.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kimcutie:
Hi BaeMercy.
Good Afternoon
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Actually, only one is a model, the dark skinned girl. But that still doesn't change the fact that beauty comes in various forms. What's ugly to you, is attractive to someone else, measured by their own standard of beauty. I don't know where you're from, but there are beautiful women where I'm from.

Who died & made you the expert on beauty?

Are sub saharan African women generally less attractive than women from other parts of the world? Yes or no?

Do the features the vast majority of black African women possess exclusively like round noses, thick lips, broad shoulders, athletic bodies and relatively big calves make them more masculine than women from other parts of the world, yes or no? Do men generally find feminine women more attractive than masculine women? Yes or no?

Do the natural hairs of sub Saharan African women make them look less feminine than women from other parts of the world? Yes or No?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Kimcutie: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Good Afternoon
Good afternoon to you too. You think I want to "insult" you as to this thread? 'cause your good afternoon is cold.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
pic or idonbilivit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nigeria's Porn Industry Is Getting Ready To Overtake America's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.