Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

We Being Used And Abused By The Elite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Being Used And Abused By The Elite (371 Views)

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ / Archbishop Obinna Abused By Pro-Biafran Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Being Used And Abused By The Elite by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is a thread I have always wanted to open, where people of like minds; people who think that there's a fundamental error in our political system. I'm not a supporter of any party, and I don't care the ethnic tribe our political elites come from and that's because they are basically the same; when it comes to using us to get to power, when it comes to sharing our Commonwealth among them and their children, when it comes to making laws that are only favourable to their quest to perpetually subjugate the masses, and use them against each other...they are all the same!

We are in recession, right? Has the president, "the man of integrit, and man of the people" said anything about reducing the billions he takes home every year, just to improve the life of the common man? Has any governor said anything of the sort? Has any member of the national Assembly suggested the restructuring of the salary system of our political elites, with the sole aim of helping the common man who voted them in? They don't care about you! They're not selling national assets because they want to help improve your standard of living, they want to sell it to themselves!

If our leaders can be taking home millions, every month as salaries and allowances, yet feel comfortable in paying humans like them 18k minimum wage, then they're all monsters. People who think they're smart, are here supporting APC and PDP, which are both different lanes to one destination; our Commonwealth! Right now, I thought that Nigerians should be wise enough to know that we have a common enemy; the elites, be they APC or PDP.

Imagine people who have more than enough, being paid 'hardship allowance'. Please what is the meaning of 'hardship'? Ask yourself, between you and your super-rich elite, who is supposed to be receiving hardship allowance.

All I see here are people who think they're are smart, justifying the political elite, based on their party affiliation, without thinking outside the box, to know that we have a common enemy.

I really think the masses are being used and abused by the political elites, in Nigeria.
I am of the opinion, that there is as of yet no sincere politician, in Nigeria. All we have are business men who invest in elections and go into political positions, just to recoup their capital and make some more gains, at the expense of the masses whom they used as a means to an end.

I will still be talking more, if I have enough people who see these things the way I do, coming on board to spice up this thread.
.... unfortunately, I will be attacked by the same people whom I am feeling for.
Re: We Being Used And Abused By The Elite by Waspy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Same old same old....... Till the electorate gets it all right, I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: We Being Used And Abused By The Elite by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Waspy:
Same old same old....... Till the electorate gets it all right, I'm afraid.

I think the electorates should at this critical time, be doing something geared towards restructuring the salary system of the political class.
Re: We Being Used And Abused By The Elite by HtwoOw: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
I suggest massive protest for cutting the elites off national cake reducing their allocation and allowance and one car policy

1 Like

Re: We Being Used And Abused By The Elite by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
I suggest massive protest for cutting the elites off national cake reducing their allocation and allowance and one car policy

Exactly my thoughts.... it's a good thing that others are reasoning in the same lines...

#WeHaveACommonEnemy#

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism, National Security And The Mass Media / The President, Vice And Other Received 2.3bn In The Last One Year. / Gej Not A Politician But.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.