Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ (22604 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by ijustdey: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Not a single out of the 21 released Chibok schoolgirls was assaulted during the two years spent in Boko Haram captivity.

Quoting a source close to negotiations to free the remaining of those abducted in April 2014, NAN dismissed reports that the only girl who came back with a child was impregnated by an insurgent.

The agency said the girl was pregnant before her abduction.

“The girl and her parents have confirmed this. The child is not a Boko Haram Child,” the source reportedly said.

“None of the girls released was sexually harassed or abused while in captivity by their abductors.

“The current state of the girls is a source of joy as they are receiving the best medical, psychological and other forms of support from the authorities as directed by the federal government.

“All groups including the families, The Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) and Chibok Community are happy with their condition as medical experts work to address their health conditions.

“The girls have been visited by members of International Committee of the Red Cross, which played a great role in getting the girls freed.

“It is obvious to everyone that having been in captivity, the girls were traumatised but since their release, they are showing signs of recovery.”

Speculative reports about the state of the freed captives, are said to be creating stumbling blocks to further talks with the insurgents.

The insurgents were said to be angry with government for breaching some understanding reached with them when the 21 girls were being handed over on October 13.

https://www.thecable.ng/none-released-chibok-girls-sexually-abused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by dunkem21(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
This BH must be kind and homely cheesy

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by lwise(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
If this story is true that means the kidnapping is a SCAM.

Shekau kidnapped you n your toto remains the same,something is fishy.

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by lwise(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016

Shekau kidnapped you n your to.to remains the same,something is fishy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
[size=24pt]Mynd44 OAM4J change this Guy's name to lia Mohammed [/size]

37 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by berryprety(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahahahah....okokobioko

5 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by SharkTank(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
LIE

9 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Bossontop(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rubbish.....all d burantashi wey soldiers find nkor dem use am on top chicken niii

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by idensko(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wallahi

Nigeria never c anything.

The kind movie wey this GOVERNEMENT they shoot

Hollywood they learn work!!!

All hail Mr. Za oza room

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by lashout1: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
The hand writing is on the wall now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na me be the person wen give the one wen carry pikin belle!

Nonsense!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by TheFreeOne: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
I want to say something but I won't say it.....hmnn I wont say it.

All I know is this government is breaking records...serious ones at that.

Aren't they the first one in the world negotiating with born again terrorists.

As per what I ought to say I still won't but surely in mama peace voice.....there is God oo.

32 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Blue3k(m): 1:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Don't even want to read this sounds like lies. If those girls don't speak up for themselves I guess I can't talk either though. Bookmarking this story.

3 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by LesbianBoy(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2016
SCAM!!!! grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by veekid(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
APC!!!!!!!!!!!! Scam & Propaganda

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=20pt]I dont believe this, it sounds weird[/size]

21 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by olumayana: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stupid talk...............

4 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by uairaland: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thats good

They were with Lots of God Fearing Boko Haram boys for 2 years and no sxual abuse

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Engrobiorah(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ordinary Razor Blade of N5 is now 30Naira!? Please the Boat they used to take slaves to America, when is it returning to Africa? Nigeria to be Precise angry angry

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by jeeqaa7(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
continue washing yasef

3 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Mariecakes(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
lwise:

Shekau kidnapped you n your toto remains the same,something is fishy.
Exactly!

19 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Lovelynature(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
cool
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by jeeqaa7(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Engrobiorah:
Ordinary Razor Blade of N5 is now 30Naira!? Please the Boat
they used to take slaves to America, when is it returning to
Africa? Nigeria to be Precise

ok
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by glossy6(f): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok nah. By the way, all the girls look alike

Engrobiorah:
Ordinary Razor Blade of N5 is now 30Naira!? Please the Boat they used to take slaves to America, when is it returning to Africa? Nigeria to be Precise angry angry

The boat is at Bight of Biafra now! grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thats impossible
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by StarboyP(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
LoLz..my God.
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by hernandson(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
who is lying nw on this matter. Well i bliv all dis chibok was a scam though. I bliv it was part of d scheme used to frustrate GEJ

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by uwagimboo: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
We know because Aisha would not ve allowed Buhari touch them...

22 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by ginggerxy: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
dunkem21:
I actually expected this story ..

Please the govt should handle this case discretely as previously advised and remove media twists that can jeopardize the release of the remaining girls ..

I can also offer sound professional counselling that would encourage the girls rehabilitation..

Is it that these quacks actually asked these girls whether they had intimate knowledge with terrorists or what? ..to get to this conclusion ..

This news should be removed from media space, abeg.
then they are not the kidnapped chibok girls

4 Likes

Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by DozieInc(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok.
Re: ‘none Of The Released Chibok Girls Was Sexually Abused’ by warrah(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Technically speaking , they were not sexually molested, they were lodged at sambisa five star hotel, kept for two years as VIP guests.

By the way Consensual sex ain't abuse .........Ana amacha

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office / President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) / Justice Abang Returned Back To Abuja By Federal High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.